Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, the remembering of trauma is the only way past it ... you know, by going through. NOT remembering is essentially dissociation, and that causes a lot of problems. I knew someone who was mildly dissociative, they would deny saying things, or remember things about me, or us, that never happened, etc. Pretty spooky.

Anyway, you're being brave, tand from what you have already said you seem to be moving forward.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lealightyears
it's just especially hard when the people are responsible for the trauma and haven't seen/ spoken to them in years until you remember.. and then they become a threat even from a distance because it's like opening a can of worms of truth

A COURSE IN MIRACLES!

Take the course! It will aid like nothing else in Transforming the painful emotions back into LOVE. Not easy mind you! When i went through that .... i came so close to death i crossed over and came back. Heart Attack was imminent ....until i forgave all including self and then the Peace that transcends words filled me! Oh what JOY! i lived A Course In Miracles ..... was guided to read it later, so as to make sense of what was experienced~

The WORST arises so that it may be overcome by the Super-Conscious which is accessible through a wounded heart.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Master
As l long as we are willing to allow others to get away with it, it will just keep happening and the abuse train will just keep chugging along. It's the unwillingness of most people to allow this inconvenient truth to exist just as it always has. Some subtle changes/improvements do happen and yeah, it is usually thanks to the individual coming to intimate, personal terms with what happened to them. The biggest trouble is those who refuse and are afraid to step up to the plate and support those who've been injured.

Don't shirk responsibility for closely examining what happened and how it has affected you but don't let others off the hook, either. Even if we never say boo to anyone about it, it is very interesting to watch how the world shrinks from their own responsibility and if they're happy with a world full of people who make no apologies for their unskillful and terrifying behavior, then the world truly is what we make of it. Just sayin'.