Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Not sure what's going on...

Last night I woke up with a spirit touching my face. It felt almost solid but faint to the touch. Very gentle like. I tried to lift my head but it was stuck. I could only move it from side to side. I wasn't scared. I was ticked off. I don't like being woken up. The spirit was doing something strange. It was moving in and out around where my 3rd eye was and images started flashing. It was like I could see everything in the dark in my minds eye as clear as it would be with the naked eye. Very odd. I instantly got that things are advancing and this was to prepare me. I never have liked surprises. After a few minutes the paralysis was gone and I got up. Anyone ever come across something like this?
Old 21-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
Hi,

I hear about these experiences however I have not had any like it myself.

I like that things are advancing for you and this this experience was preparing you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I hear about these experiences however I have not had any like it myself.

I like that things are advancing for you and this this experience was preparing you.

John

Thank you John. Since this has happened any guidance I receive fills my head. I asked for a sign to show me I was still very much connected. 2 days later I took my daughter out for lunch and on the back of the check it said "Roman's 8:18 ... God Bless! " I didn't think much of it at the time but I kept getting tapped on the shoulder and my ear flicked. I grabbed a Bible and looked it up.

Romans 8:18New International Version (NIV)

Present Suffering and Future Glory
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed to us.

My discernment and trust in the things I get has gotten very strong. Been trying to work on clearing out the things that do not belong to me and do not serve me.