Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-10-2018, 03:11 AM
Ascender
Question If I Just Wish to Never have to worry about money again.

I wonder what the Universe would do?
Old 05-11-2018, 06:29 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You can absolutely eliminate all your worries about money and manifest abundance into your reality. Have you tried listening to subliminals?
Old 05-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Color

Well, you have 2 negatives in your title to begin with ...
that just tells me you need some study, and it is study and research, on affirmations,
thought control, and well, just how this Universe works.

Know that you deserve prosperity.
Know there is an abundance of money out there.
Know money can fall into your lap from unknown of places.
Know that the Universe conspires to give you whatever you want.
Know that feeling the feeling of having money opens the door for it to come to you.
Know when you get a bill in the mail the second you have a feeling of "Darnnit" or "How am I gonna pay this", instead, of..."OK,This will work out fine",
you block all the affirmations and reading you've done.
It is effort to change core beliefs.

Read anything from Neville Goddard, Catherine Ponder, Florence Scovel-Shin, John Randolph Price, of course,
Abraham-Hicks' first book (not youtube), "Ask And It Is Given"....underline key sentences...get it into your subconscious mind it is true, change your belief systems.
Never say never or worry again.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-11-2018, 05:30 AM
Ascender
It is not about words, it is about feelings. I want to allow myself to feel financially rich as if I could buy almost anything I want any time I want. Call it a power thing or what.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
It is not about words, it is about feelings. I want to allow myself to
feel financially rich as if I could buy almost anything I want any time I want. Call it a power thing or what.
17 minutes a day....close your eyes and imagine you are financially happy....feel that JOY!
Pictures duffle bags of money!!!! Start spending money with abandon...do you know I have been given free of pay back, I dunno ...
probably $13-15,000 to just pay back credit cards, i don't keep track, maybe it has been more?
Money just 'comes'...why, because I believe it will....I know it will.

(Get the book 'Feeling is the Secret', Nevile Goddard..it is a mst.....
'The Game of Life And How to Play it'...not a bad idea, also!....
'It's Not Too Good to be True'....read them everyday!)

Thoughts, then words lead you to feelings...then practice the feelings...put that smile on your face and see how easy that
makes everything.
Have you ever heard the praise,"Say it and claim it"?
Jesus giving direct instructions to his disciples said, 'Say to this mountain..." The power of
words is important....along with believing it has already happened...also a Jesus clue to us.

(I'm not 'blowing smoke' here....this has worked for me since !975...thoughts, believing, strong emotion, programming the subconscious,
feeling, commanding something, and the words!! Oh my, what success...in everything.)

And thank you for starting this thread. xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Here is an idea which i would share with you:

Forget the word PAYing, pay, payment etc etc. Forget it and replace it!
Whenever you hear it, think about it as:

Giving. Freely Giving. Joyously giving.

The universe is abundant and it is always giving out of Joy, so be like it.

Whenever you need to pa.... the biiiiiiblablabla, think about it as this: You can give because you, actually, HAVE.
(this is a slight change in thinking but it works wonders)

(p.s. pay bills is the censored word) (p.p.s.do not interpret this as "have to", have is meant as having the ab/possibility to give.)

The second thing is, look at money as an energy exchange and not as a need to have. Then reread the previous posts again.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:58 AM
Ascender
Miss Hepburn,

Thank you for explaining this much more to me.