Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-12-2014, 01:57 PM
A Fraction of the Whole

Forgiveness affirmation

I forgive myself for all wrongs and perceived wrongs, past, present and future. This is unchangeable no matter what happens or how I am feeling in the moment.

There is only love for others and nothing to forgive anybody else for, past, present and future. This is unchangeable no matter what happens or how I am feeling in the moment.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Lord, help me see why people do the things they do.
Open my heart to compassion.
Allow me to have Your Mind understanding all these people's wounds.
Amen. So Be It. Thank You.

And yes, the secret to forgiveness is seeing there is ''nothing to forgive''!!
HA! Very astute.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Experiencer

Someone told me this one...

I forgive you
You forgive me
I choose peace
Old 03-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Pathfinder

Forgiveness is a chance to see good in the one who you thought had none.
Old 17-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Chris Nchols

I believe when you forgive others that may have done you wrong you are freeing yourself from the bondage that you created for yourself.I still have forgiveness issues arise out of nowhere if i don't stand guard at random times in my mind.But i can see big improvement .Anyways dream big and good vibes to all.......
Old 17-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lord, help me see why people do the things they do.
Open my heart to compassion.
Allow me to have Your Mind understanding all these people's wounds.
Amen. So Be It. Thank You.

And yes, the secret to forgiveness is seeing there is ''nothing to forgive''!!
HA! Very astute.
I said THAT over a month ago?!

And now all of a sudden I'm into 'A Course In Miracles'???!

Ok I need a some alone time now.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Unfolding

I am a child of God and therefore I do not inherit sickness.

(- M. Fillmore)
Old 31-01-2017, 09:22 PM
boshy b. good

thouroughly to feel da sun light inside da heart by
letting off whatever dubbioused da 'head'gear'd
(.. ) i e subject(s) that got nothing to do with
and need for easy'd better believing

Last edited by boshy b. good : 31-01-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Interesting to see where I was at in 2014.
Now, 2017....there is nothing to forgive ...because it didn't even happen.
Yup, the influence still of ACIM.
It's all a dream...sorry, but it didn't happen....to think there is something
to forgive is to validate the ego thought system that thinks any of this is really real ...
when it was all created by me...dreamstuff...
as real as what appears on a movie screen.

I know this is a bit much for most people.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Master
Miss H, Hahaha!

It's like I was saying to Baile on the other thread.
Forgiveness of others is a critical watershed on our journey, so that we can love others and then finally ourselves more truly and more deeply.
And without letting go of the hatred toward others and forgiving and accepting them, we cannot fully forgive, accept, and love ourselves.

This is particularly relevant and most needed for those who have perpetrated harm or even death on others...their burden of resentment and hatred is often the greatest and so they most of all need to forgive those they have harmed or killed for whatever they have blamed their victims (term used for clarity) for doing or being. They need to forgive the victims for whatever drove them to harm or kill the victims.

They need to forgive their victims, in order to then own their actions and realise it was only ever they who took the decision to harm or kill. Only then can they seek forgiveness and reconciliation -- including forgiving themselves for whatever they did, and learning to love and accept themselves in that same spirit of forgiveness. Seeking reconciliation is the other part of it, if the victim is alive. A hard heart is a real and substantial spiritual obstacle for many who have done great harm to others...and at this place of awareness on their journey, forgiveness of others broadens and deepens the heart, healing it...and thus shows the way to healing and authentic love.

But, it's all relative to where you are on your journey.
If you are in the crib and the pram because you've yet to walk, then you need those things.
They are vital to you at that stage in your development.

Then once you've learnt to walk, you no longer need those things and nor will you (God willing) ever again...if so, it is likely just temporary.
As you've come to a different place entirely and you are transformed.
A toddler is a different creature in many ways than an infant (in that analogy), and then again an adult is again something different, you know?

I think forgiveness of others is necessary to own our stuff and then to forgive ourselves...basically, to come to love others and self more truly and more deeply. To broaden the heart. It's the key to the gateway. Forgive, love better, broaden and deepen the heart, and then pass through the gateway.

Only to find yourself radically transformed and in a different place entirely

Nothing is ever the end...always, always it is (in) the beginning.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke