Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-08-2014, 03:30 PM
7-Days-Luck

Need answers on my frist experience of Almost Astral Projection

I would like to share my experience on my first almost-astral projection, which might just be a regular sleep paralysis, but, it felt too real to think it's a regular sleep problem.

This took place a few months ago where that late night, I was chatting online with my penpal from Sweden My friend just realized they were a psychic healer after I helped discovered their skills. So my friend tried meditation, where they mention of 'opening their spine', which I was very confused about. But as they explain, it's actually "opening their energy" and probably heightening their consciousness/psychic. But when they allowed that energy flow better, they spot some dark black dragon looking spirit attached to their spine, and I totally freaked out and went "WHAT?! YOU ACTUALLY MEDITATED AND NOW AN EVIL SPIRIT IS TRYING TO POSSESS YOU?!" After that freak out, I thought it was some joke and thought my friend was using reference of Toothless from 'How To Train Your Dragon' movie. Believe me, I gave my friend quite an earful but after some discussion, the spirit is confirmed to be already part of my friend, like some guardian, not a devil, not an angel, just another same-conscious spirit? But my friend did say their 'spirit' always keeps other spirits away, which means the dragon must be protecting them. So I stop worrying and decided to let it be and so far nothing happened until present, today.

Okay, that was some extra thing, which can also be another story. Now, to get to the point. After chatting that whole psychic and spirit topic, I went to sleep. I didn't dream anything weird that night, so I slept comfortably till morning. The next morning, I woke up and was sleeping on my front. My eyes were still shut though since I was too lazy to get up. At the same time, while I was still lazy/sleepy to move my body, my mind was definitely awake. I can feel my room's fan blowing away, the warmth of the morning, the fabric of my bed. But my mind was like, kind of, half dreaming, it's hard to describe. While all I see is back, I sense/see a signal like "Switch on, it is TIME for meditation" Yes my mind gave me the signal and I went into that meditation pace on just the breathing. I breathe in, and out, in and out. And for a short period of having a clear mind, I literally was focused on my breathing, like, it felt good, I can breathe all that cool air. Then, that was when I noticed I got some sleep paralysis. I felt no pressure and then, I feel like I was floating a little, like, my soul/consciousness lifting out of my body, but my lower body is still down. I was very sure I was awake, I realize what is going on, it's when the soul is lifting out. But during that lifting out time, I start to get worried, scared, because, I know that when one's soul comes out of the body, the body becomes vulnerable and an evil spirit can easily take over that body. I feared the thought of something taking over my body, making me lose my chance to do something in life, or even do something for the world. I didn't want my life to end so short without me doing something yet. And at that time, I was pushed down. It's wasn't a hard painful push, just like a normal push. I felt that, like, pushed back down into my body and felt some hand on my back right shoulder. It felt like a claw too, but not sharp. Like a big hand claw or palm. But I tell you, the touch felt so real, and also, the most amazing thing, is, that I felt the warmth, real warmth. If it was something bad, I would've sensed it as a dangerous presence that time. But no, it's a good warmth, that warmth comforts me and I didn't feel scared that moment. Curious, I tried to move to look, but I can't turn and can't open my eyes, all I can do is move my hands that are grabbing my pillow. After a while of trying to move, I finally manage to open my eyes. I see my room and I quickly get up and look around. Nothing was there. I no longer feel that hand, but that memory of that warm touch stays with me, my body can even still feel it.

That experience was amazing. Like, I thought, maybe that someone, or something, was helping to push my soul back down because I was afraid of the possible danger and maybe also not being ready to experience real astral projection. I would really, really wanna know who and what was that. And I know it was a good being. I would go into that meditation/breathing thing again, but I dun dare to cos of the danger. I am not cleansed enough and not having enough meditation practices, so it shows I am not ready. And the safest place to do meditation would like, the temples in the Himalayas. Again I say, that was an amazing experience for me and I can still remember it clearly. I like the feeling of there is some "good company" around

Yup, that's my story. The first part of the story where I talked about my chat with my friend online, there is a coincidence that maybe that topic might have influenced my mind. I thought it MAYBE could have been some lucid dreaming, but it, just felt way too real and I was really awake that morning. I've been sleeping in my bedroom ever since I could remember, so I know if it's my real bedroom or not.
Please comment if anyone know anything about this or share same experience as me. Thank you 8)