Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

I believe that there is occasionally "bleed- through" from one dimension to another. I haven't seen a faerie or an elf, but I have seen a few "other-worldly" entities while awake. My feeling is that most "beings" that humans consider to be myths have some basis in reality. You were privileged to get a glimpse of something beautiful from another reality. You are blessed!.
Old 14-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Seeker

These type of elementals are always attracted to people who have a special 'gift' in a sense. In your instance it's your ability to astral project. In mine it's my natural gift of healing and my other abilities I suppose. She's obviously got something she wants you to know and will reveal it when your ready to understand it.

I know what you mean though every1 outside of my family thought I was nuts and told me to grow up when I said fairies exist so I shut up and kept it to myself. Now I'm in my mid 20s and my house is adorned with fairy ornaments and my new set of friends just accept it cos it's part of me. At least at the very least you have found friends on here who won't judge you for that belief :-)
If you want to discuss it anymore or want to talk about anything else to do with similar things then feel free to private msg me.
Old 15-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astara
These type of elementals are always attracted to people who have a special 'gift' in a sense. In your instance it's your ability to astral project. In mine it's my natural gift of healing and my other abilities I suppose. She's obviously got something she wants you to know and will reveal it when your ready to understand it.

I know what you mean though every1 outside of my family thought I was nuts and told me to grow up when I said fairies exist so I shut up and kept it to myself. Now I'm in my mid 20s and my house is adorned with fairy ornaments and my new set of friends just accept it cos it's part of me. At least at the very least you have found friends on here who won't judge you for that belief :-)
If you want to discuss it anymore or want to talk about anything else to do with similar things then feel free to private msg me.

A gift huh? Must be my close connection to nature and animals. It was so funny the whole thing. The place were I saw her first is a place I know has deeper meaning to my soul. My cat passed recently and I have been mourning him like crazy. That place is associated to my cat. In fact my cat led me to that place, kind of told me that is where he is now, and we have spent time there together and just played. Basically the place is just a tree. Huge beautiful tree might be an oak under which we sit and play.
Old 15-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Seeker

Oak trees are supposed to be 1 of the main tress which fairies inhabit.

Have you heard of a 'power animal'? These are animals, which we have a close connection to and can act as our guides in life or in passing. Maybe your cat is acting as a guide to you for some reason??
Old 16-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Unknown11

Yes I have heard about power animals and animal guides all that interests me very much. Not so long ago I saw bunch of animals in my head like visions. The first one was a white tiger during meditation, then while awake I saw a black wolf. Black wolf some say is supposed to be negative and white wolf positive but that wolf felt very protective and calming I enjoyed seeing him a lot. Made me to feel very safe. It was definitely a he. Very strong masculine energy the wolf had. And then later I saw a butterfly that turned into an eagle I have posted about those here on the forum too.

My cat... I have other cats too but my baby boy was somehow the closest to me. We immediately connected and I had this weird feeling he might have been my previous cat reincarnated. The sorrow I felt and still feel for loosing him was so strong that it evoked huge transformation in my life. Nowadays I always see him with me up there in heaven or what ever you want to cal it to me it's heaven. I think his duty was to teach m about unconditional love but we always have a connection. He doesn't feel like a cat to me like a human talking to a cat a pet... I feel I am communicating with another soul when I communicate with him. I have always hated how people seem to think we are somehow better or higher than other species. It's awful and so ego centered.
Old 17-05-2014, 06:23 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
Hi all. The other day I saw while I was on astral I think I kind of just went there automatically, didn't mean to, my cat who passed some time ago actually led me there... anyways while there where ever that was I saw this young extremely beautiful, etheric looking woman. long white hair, dark blue cape white dress, some sort of a head piece similar to what Galadriel in lord of the rings had lol. Anyways I tried to ask her name today when I saw her again couldn't understand what she said except I'm pretty sure I heard the word "elf". Any idea what's that about? I'm just following my intuition here, never even thought elves could be true. Thanks.

It sounds to me like you have the ability to occasionally "jump into" the astral in a visual way. It's possible. Since the astral plane is spirit slightly more rarified than the etheric plane and surrounds the earth and where, as another responder said, our thoughts can materialize, become substantive it's pretty easy for this to happen. You apparently are more senstive than most.

That it happens though does not mean there must be any intelligence or reason in what you see. BTW astral hearing is just as common as astral vision. I would advise you, if I may, to avoid thinking that there is a message for you in this vision. The chance of that being true is pretty obscure. It is my thought based on experience that these sorts of things, when they happen to people, are random.

Example: You know about the elves of Lord of the Rings. So do many thousands of others. When many, many think about a thing it takes form on the astral and seems real to another who sees it. Thoughtforms are real. I think what you saw was one of these.

Example: This glorious plane is also visited by aboriginal practicioners very often. They provoke their experience by eating mushrooms (for instance). The astral is the "land of illusion". Those who go there on purpose find what they want because they have already created it. Then they come back to normal awareness thinking they've had a high spiritual experience. No. They had a low spiritual experience. But does it matter? No. The point is that anyone can suddenly be in the astral and while there see wondrus or bizarre things that will be remembered later.

One last thing... This subforum is about nature spirits etc. They are real. They exist with distinct purpose in the grand scheme of things. They are not human nor do they like to interact with us. They do not have personalities as we do. Think of them as being "job specific", intelligence enojgh to be workers. The only two names that I use for these is "nature spirits" and "the builders". What do they do and who controls them? In a sense we do but that's a very long story which does not apply to this topic.

Blessings...
Old 17-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

It sounds to me like you have the ability to occasionally "jump into" the astral in a visual way. It's possible. Since the astral plane is spirit slightly more rarified than the etheric plane and surrounds the earth and where, as another responder said, our thoughts can materialize, become substantive it's pretty easy for this to happen. You apparently are more senstive than most.

That it happens though does not mean there must be any intelligence or reason in what you see. BTW astral hearing is just as common as astral vision. I would advise you, if I may, to avoid thinking that there is a message for you in this vision. The chance of that being true is pretty obscure. It is my thought based on experience that these sorts of things, when they happen to people, are random.

Example: You know about the elves of Lord of the Rings. So do many thousands of others. When many, many think about a thing it takes form on the astral and seems real to another who sees it. Thoughtforms are real. I think what you saw was one of these.

Example: This glorious plane is also visited by aboriginal practicioners very often. They provoke their experience by eating mushrooms (for instance). The astral is the "land of illusion". Those who go there on purpose find what they want because they have already created it. Then they come back to normal awareness thinking they've had a high spiritual experience. No. They had a low spiritual experience. But does it matter? No. The point is that anyone can suddenly be in the astral and while there see wondrus or bizarre things that will be remembered later.

One last thing... This subforum is about nature spirits etc. They are real. They exist with distinct purpose in the grand scheme of things. They are not human nor do they like to interact with us. They do not have personalities as we do. Think of them as being "job specific", intelligence enojgh to be workers. The only two names that I use for these is "nature spirits" and "the builders". What do they do and who controls them? In a sense we do but that's a very long story which does not apply to this topic.

Blessings...

Thank you I liked your reply a lot made me to think and thinking is always good.

I think I need to define a bit what I mean with astral: simply put, to me astral is heaven. I just don't use the word heaven since to me it has a religious connotation and I'm not a religious person at all. How I have come to understand it is that heaven / astral has different levels and based on your own vibration you go to that level that matches you. Also, there are different dimensions which I don't know yet enough to be able to say anything I just know there are different dimensions different worlds if you will. All these astral visits are pretty new to me, I started experiencing them only recently and they were triggered by my twin flame experience. I have got lots of guidance from those experiences. The key I think for getting guidance is to empty your mind and just experience. I never have expectations I never control what happens just watch and try to learn.

About the movie... to be honest I hate it. I don't like those types of movies at all the woman I saw made me to think of the actress who played the role, I searched her and saw a pic of her in her costume. I wasn't at all thinking about the movie when it happened. I btw see her right this moment too that woman I saw. Just her face and I'm obviously not in astral right now. It's just a flash, image. She says "elf, faerie" without speaking. Her mouth doesn't move it's just a feeling, telepathy if you will. Oh and I saw a dragon too that makes perfect sense to me but the story is so long I can't share it here.
Old 17-05-2014, 03:39 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
Thank you I liked your reply a lot made me to think and thinking is always good.

I think I need to define a bit what I mean with astral: simply put, to me astral is heaven. I just don't use the word heaven since to me it has a religious connotation and I'm not a religious person at all. How I have come to understand it is that heaven / astral has different levels and based on your own vibration you go to that level that matches you. Also, there are different dimensions which I don't know yet enough to be able to say anything I just know there are different dimensions different worlds if you will. All these astral visits are pretty new to me, I started experiencing them only recently and they were triggered by my twin flame experience. I have got lots of guidance from those experiences. The key I think for getting guidance is to empty your mind and just experience. I never have expectations I never control what happens just watch and try to learn.

About the movie... to be honest I hate it. I don't like those types of movies at all the woman I saw made me to think of the actress who played the role, I searched her and saw a pic of her in her costume. I wasn't at all thinking about the movie when it happened. I btw see her right this moment too that woman I saw. Just her face and I'm obviously not in astral right now. It's just a flash, image. She says "elf, faerie" without speaking. Her mouth doesn't move it's just a feeling, telepathy if you will. Oh and I saw a dragon too that makes perfect sense to me but the story is so long I can't share it here.

Spiritual planes have sub-planes as well. When we go to the astral we can see any form which is made by a human mind which is of the same vibes as ours. We see the forms of others all the time. Yeah it's a part of "heaven" but not really an importand part. The real heaven is where the human soul resides and that is the mental plane, not the astral.

The astral is a necessary part of the earth. Without it we could not dream or visualize things in our minds. We interact with it all the time without realizing the fact. Nothing about the astral is eternal or high spiritually. When the Earth dies the astral will go with with.
Old 17-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

Spiritual planes have sub-planes as well. When we go to the astral we can see any form which is made by a human mind which is of the same vibes as ours. We see the forms of others all the time. Yeah it's a part of "heaven" but not really an importand part. The real heaven is where the human soul resides and that is the mental plane, not the astral.

The astral is a necessary part of the earth. Without it we could not dream or visualize things in our minds. We interact with it all the time without realizing the fact. Nothing about the astral is eternal or high spiritually. When the Earth dies the astral will go with with.

Interesting but you got me confused. The real heaven is where the human soul resides and that is the mental plane, not astral? What does that mean? My cat's soul definitely was living right there and also my friend's soul and my friend is a very highly evolved soul who definitely should be able to live in the highest possible realm ie real heaven.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:02 AM
bartholomew

Answer to Unknown 11

Imagine the planes of the earth as concentric circles. The innermost is the physical globe, the next larger is the ethereal. The next is the astral, then the mental. There are move planes above these.

Each of these planes has seven sub-planes. Each plane overlaps and interconnects with the others. Each, looking outward from the earth, is of finer, more rarified spiritual substance.

The earth is physical matter. The ethereal is ethereal matter. The astral is made of astral matter and the mental is made of mental matter. Physical is like dirt and rocks. Ethereal is like the halo's of the saints or our own auras. The astral is emotional/lower mind. The mental is higher mind/abstract mind.

The most common plane, the easiest to visit is the astral. It's a wonderful place filled with bright colors and sensational vistas. We humans have the ability to "create" images here. We create thoughtforms of astral matter which will last as long as we like. Others can see these.

The natural home of the human soul, where we came from and where we will return, is the mental plane. This is where we go after death. It is possible though for a soul to visit the astral and the ethereal sometimes. Usually they don't want to but it's possible. The mental plane is that which is referred to as "heaven".

Animals have souls too. This is true. Cats and dogs have souls that go to animal heaven after they die. The animal souls do not reside in the same part of the mental plane as do human souls. Animal souls are of much lower mental capability so they live in a lower sub plane of the mental. When in heaven a human can visit with a loved animal's soul but only a visit is possible. They otherwise do not mix.

Now, more about the astral. Humans and animals who want to communicate with their friends/companions who are still on earth usually go to the astral where they create a form which is then sensed by the human, usually during sleep. This is the mechanics of how we sometimes have visits in dreams.

I hope everything is clearer now.

Blessings....