Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Master
There are certainly things that are completely physical, the body is a biological organism as well as spiritual and just like there are spiritual maladies there are physical maladies. I know pretty well about projections my projections are totalling probably near the triple digits at this point. I can do a lot of fun and interesting stuff in my projections and in my lucid dreams but there is no way somebody can cure any illness that exists in a projection believing so is not being very realistic. I am sorry that your bosses son has a genetic illness but the keyword in there is genetic. It is something he was born with and something he will die with unless in the physical reality a scientist finds the cure, no astral projector will ever be able to cure him I can guarantee that. Not unless the root cause of his genetic disorder is a spiritual malady but being that it is genetic I highly doubt that.

I suffered from a spiritual malady for 5 years and went to every doctor I could to find out what was wrong with me. None of them ever had any answer and said I was healthy, but I was not healthy I was very sick. I am now cured because of meditation, and astral projection so I am not saying nothing can be cured through spiritual work, but there are some things that cannot. Every illness is not spiritual, and every illness is not physical just like everything in the entire vast universe there are some of both as that is the nature of balance.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Master

For an illness to exist, it must come first from the spirit body and make it's way in, onto the physical. In genetics the spirit has the illness from the time it came into the physical, and over time this lingering illness makes its way down and becomes more and more predominant in the physical as it is not dealt with and just sitting there, appearing as time goes by, sometimes stimulated to come and other times slowed. Vibration takes a large effect in this as it can do either speeding or slowing the process of it, and if controlled properly, can remove it all together. Dna is based on the spirit's energy code, and can be altered. Genetic illnesses can be set back into dormacy for the duration of the life, or can be erased and healed in the spirit level, the farther out you go in the spirit body, on out to the all is One body, you can completely heal anything, and then proceed to work downwards and heal, this being to prevent the illness from returning.
I have experience healing in the astral and on the other planes if you'd like me to try.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
For an illness to exist, it must come first from the spirit body and make it's way in, onto the physical. In genetics the spirit has the illness from the time it came into the physical, and over time this lingering illness makes its way down and becomes more and more predominant in the physical as it is not dealt with and just sitting there, appearing as time goes by, sometimes stimulated to come and other times slowed. Vibration takes a large effect in this as it can do either speeding or slowing the process of it, and if controlled properly, can remove it all together. Dna is based on the spirit's energy code, and can be altered. Genetic illnesses can be set back into dormacy for the duration of the life, or can be erased and healed in the spirit level, the farther out you go in the spirit body, on out to the all is One body, you can completely heal anything, and then proceed to work downwards and heal, this being to prevent the illness from returning.
I have experience healing in the astral and on the other planes if you'd like me to try.

Again this is definitely not always the case and impossible for it to be so. So people who catch an STD like say HIV or Herpes they have a spiritual illness that magically knew the next person they would sleep with was going to give them a STD? Thinking that way is very unrealistic. There are definitely sicknesses that are based purely 110% on the physical and the physical only. Just like there are some sicknesses that come completely from spiritual unhealthiness, but I must emphasize and repeat some of them.

Saying that every single sickness known to the world is from a form spiritual sickness is like saying every color no matter the color is same, or like saying every race of Human is Caucasian even though they are Asian, or African, or whatever race they really are. This world is filled with a multitude of difference and it applies to nearly everything. There is practically nothing in the entire universe that can be classified under one rule and principle. There is not 1 noble truth there are 4. 4 because everything cannot be classified under 1 noble truth. This applies to everything in the world and frankly stating that every illness known to Humans is based off of a form of spiritual sickness is almost comical.

It's just like a shrink who is trying to push their personal favorite medication on you because they believe all sicknesses come from mental illness. There was a study done on doctor's who prescribed a specific medication and if that doctor prescribed a medication to one person it was almost 10 times as likely he would prescribe to the next person, because his personal belief was this medication was good for whatever the reason. Your ideology mirrors that except you are applying spiritual illness to it instead of medication. Medication meant to treat mental illness cannot cure every physical ailment, because some ailments are physical and some are mental. But then there is the third rule to that because not all illnesses are physical or mental, some of them are spiritual. But every illness is not physical, nor is it mental, nor is it spiritual. There are different illnesses and each of them can be based purely on something different. I subscribe to the spiritual self completely but I would absolutely love to hear you tell a certified doctor that every illness is completely spiritual, I would love to see and hear his reaction. There are no degrees on spiritual health so I really don't think anyone has the ability to say that all illnesses are spiritual, at least not with them being realistic.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Master

I am not saying its all a spiritual sickness. I'm saying whatever we get comes down from the upper bodies and makes its way down, until they materilize. With people, as you said, subconsciously we would know they have it. If we were to connect with them, it would leave its mark. To materialize, it would require sleeping together, which then it become in reality, but if not we still have it in our aura unless we clear it out. If you go up into the all are One, and connected this is easily discernable. Mental, the mind, and the spirit are One. There is no distinction.
And the universe doesn't follow one rule. In fact, as humans we have yet to discover those rules, if there are any. What limits us is belief, our minds and thoughts dictate what we can and cannot do, our subconscious minds, do the same, and can be influenced by affirmations, etc. If I decide I can do something, I must first get my subconscious to believe I can do it, then I can. Practice is drilling the subconscious mind into believing something, as is affirmations, thoughts. The reason we have different names for colors, the reason why we divided it into seven different is bc Newton, who "discovered" them, had numerology and thought seven as the "perfect" number, deciding there would be seven colors. Vibrationally, they also have healing properties and a number of other things, I class them not just as colors, but a scale of vibrations, these we can see while there are infinite vibrations we cannot, but still exist.
Body and spirit cannot be divided, for body cannot exist without spirit, for the physical is a body of the spirit. When the body dies, the spirit is still attached to it, but it move on other planes. As the spirit does not return, these connections grow weaker and the body disinigrates, shown in the physical and attract things to help this progress often. All things in the physical are reflections of the outer planes, and all things in the inner planes are reflections from what is above, as it works down into the all is None, some continuously kept on higher planes and struggle to thread down to this, or left -uncleared and unhealed, the damage left only grows, and if not prevented it continues to flow down from the all is One body.
This isn't dictating something is small scaled. How you heal is based on your beliefs and subconscious beliefs. Therefore if you were to try to heal with this in mind, without first convincing your subconscious, then depending on those beliefs you may or may not be successful. It does not matter on the beliefs of the healee, as you sent the healing and if they believe they will feel it, if not they may or may not feel it based on those subconscious beliefs, but you would heal in spirit, intention and exposing them to the vibrations are what will change their life. The reason it does depend on the healer's beliefs is that imagine sending off the right healing vibration, but also believing itwon't work- sending off vibrations that candle each other out before it reached the individual, at least at the individual you can candle out the disbelief vibrations and proceed to heal, depending on the strength of belief it may take more energy, to cause the vibrations, but also you can manipulate the area around you with the mind based off the we are all One, we have an unlimited source of energy and can use that in healing.
Realistic? many of the greatest inventions are bc ppl decided not to be and pursued making it realistic. And then realistic varies person to person, how one would define things as realistic. Plus, what once seemed unrealistic even yesterday can be made realistic today.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
what once seemed unrealistic even yesterday can be made realistic today.
I love the positivity on this end note. Really well said.

Perhaps it's time for all to agree to disagree and give Olearke his thread back to one of healing, rather than pushing one's belief system.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I love the positivity on this end note. Really well said.

Perhaps it's time for all to agree to disagree and give Olearke his thread back to one of healing, rather than pushing one's belief system.
Thank you. I also just want Olearke to know that this can be cured, and that it's not impossible physical isn't the beggining, it's a part of the progress :)

Old 03-09-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you. I also just want Olearke to know that this can be cured, and that it's not impossible physical isn't the beggining, it's a part of the progress :)

I rather be realistic than give somebody false hope that will never happen. I am not trying to be negative but I am willing to bet anything I have that nobody on these forums or the entire Earth will ever cure his Boss's sons ailment through astral projection or any form of spiritual healing. If spiritual healers could cure genetic illnesses there would be none left to cure. The only thing you are doing by arguing with me is setting up Olearke for a huge dissapointment. Olearke if I were you I wouldn't repeat any of this to your boss or his son because that really would be messing with somebody's emotions and giving them hope on something that frankly just won't ever happen. Even if somebody possessed the ability to heal physical ailments spiritually, the second you leave your body during astral projection you are no longer in the physical world. They have no way of getting to your boss's sons physical body to perform the healing.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
I am not saying its all a spiritual sickness. I'm saying whatever we get comes down from the upper bodies and makes its way down, until they materilize. With people, as you said, subconsciously we would know they have it. If we were to connect with them, it would leave its mark. To materialize, it would require sleeping together, which then it become in reality, but if not we still have it in our aura unless we clear it out. If you go up into the all are One, and connected this is easily discernable. Mental, the mind, and the spirit are One. There is no distinction.
And the universe doesn't follow one rule. In fact, as humans we have yet to discover those rules, if there are any. What limits us is belief, our minds and thoughts dictate what we can and cannot do, our subconscious minds, do the same, and can be influenced by affirmations, etc. If I decide I can do something, I must first get my subconscious to believe I can do it, then I can. Practice is drilling the subconscious mind into believing something, as is affirmations, thoughts. The reason we have different names for colors, the reason why we divided it into seven different is bc Newton, who "discovered" them, had numerology and thought seven as the "perfect" number, deciding there would be seven colors. Vibrationally, they also have healing properties and a number of other things, I class them not just as colors, but a scale of vibrations, these we can see while there are infinite vibrations we cannot, but still exist.
Body and spirit cannot be divided, for body cannot exist without spirit, for the physical is a body of the spirit. When the body dies, the spirit is still attached to it, but it move on other planes. As the spirit does not return, these connections grow weaker and the body disinigrates, shown in the physical and attract things to help this progress often. All things in the physical are reflections of the outer planes, and all things in the inner planes are reflections from what is above, as it works down into the all is None, some continuously kept on higher planes and struggle to thread down to this, or left -uncleared and unhealed, the damage left only grows, and if not prevented it continues to flow down from the all is One body.
This isn't dictating something is small scaled. How you heal is based on your beliefs and subconscious beliefs. Therefore if you were to try to heal with this in mind, without first convincing your subconscious, then depending on those beliefs you may or may not be successful. It does not matter on the beliefs of the healee, as you sent the healing and if they believe they will feel it, if not they may or may not feel it based on those subconscious beliefs, but you would heal in spirit, intention and exposing them to the vibrations are what will change their life. The reason it does depend on the healer's beliefs is that imagine sending off the right healing vibration, but also believing itwon't work- sending off vibrations that candle each other out before it reached the individual, at least at the individual you can candle out the disbelief vibrations and proceed to heal, depending on the strength of belief it may take more energy, to cause the vibrations, but also you can manipulate the area around you with the mind based off the we are all One, we have an unlimited source of energy and can use that in healing.
Realistic? many of the greatest inventions are bc ppl decided not to be and pursued making it realistic. And then realistic varies person to person, how one would define things as realistic. Plus, what once seemed unrealistic even yesterday can be made realistic today.

While I agree with some of the things you said here and I disagree with others everything single point you made is purely speculation and a theory at best. None of this can be proven nor disproven, but for you to say it so matter of fact is over-compensating.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Guide
So, it seems like you want to continue pushing your belief system down everyone's throat.

I for one have experience with healing genetic illnesses. Just because you haven't experienced it or it's outside of your framework doesn't mean it cannot happen.

In my own experience with healing other's genetic aliments, it took several healings, and I did notice there was a lag effect. Like after the first healing it took around two days to start feeling better, and it took several healings to reverse the effects and symptoms of the illness.

This was in conjunction with a medical professional, confirmed by tests, scans and whatnot. The client did have to go on some mild medicine, but for what I call the mild expression of the illness. So say you have Crone's and now you have lactose intolerance. I call that a win-win.

I myself have also experienced dramatic healing, while strapped to monitors, which was amazing, I could see with my eyes, the healing taking place, and feeling it with my body.

So Olearke, I am a big believer in the power of healing, in healing oneself, and others.

Astral Explorer, you sound hell bent on being the harbinger of doom. It's unfortunate you chooses to play that role, but it is an important one nonetheless. Balance is important in all things, as is respect. Sometimes, you can scream and yell all you want, and in the end, you **** in the wind.

Astral Explorer, perhaps it time to examine your motives, and whether your intentions are truly one coming from your higher self, with the highest intentions or whether you are speaking from your ego, and lower self.

You can challenge me all you want, in the end, all you are challenging is your own belief system. Grabbing as hard as you can to cling to what you want. Go ahead, cling to it, start your own thread on how limiting you can be, and leave Olearke alone.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Master
Actually, AE, there are very many Buddhas, both from the past in the Pure Land of ascended enlightened beings, and here now in this world.

When one fully knows the apparently solid material world is just made up of energies and consciousness, nothing is impossible for healing or other manifestations enhanced by higher astral and spiritual frequencies.

We may call them miracles, only because they are outside the known laws of material physics... but that's not all there is in the universe.

Xan