Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder

Exiting once in SP?

I've heard a few people here say that being in sleep paraylsis is a good way to exit, but how? It seems to me at this point that if Im going to AP its going to be in SP as it happens to me quite a bit, but when I 'try' and exit out, it doesnt work...So I'm doing it wrong, any advice?
Old 30-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Master

How are you trying to exit? I know that if you take too long to exit, the process will fail. There is a time limit. What works for me is, I spiritually move myself out of my body. I used to do that all the time. I no longer get sp. I feel that people do not like to do that. You will just have to experiment and see what works best for you. You could imagine that you are at some place. Perhaps you could imagine that you are jumping. That way you jump out of your body. You can try any technique.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder

Yeah imagination must be the key, I keep 'trying' to just push myself out and it feels like Im pushing against myself. it doesnt work so when it happens next I hopefully will try and imagine exiting, its just that it happens so fast and I know it will be over quickly so I rush it! Anyway thanks for the response
Old 02-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Master

All we can do it keep trying and trying different ways to see what works best. I have had a lot of failures when I used to get sp. After a while I got better at it. It takes practice. I do know that you have to BELIEVE you can do it. It is extremely important. If you lack confidence it can become difficult. I did not push myself out, I spiritually got myself out. It feels like I am physically moving myself but I am not. I am moving my spiritual self. If you push yourself out, that should work. There must be other ways to get out, such as imagine that you are at some other place. I have never tried that way. I have tried to say, I am at the door but it did not work. Perhaps it did not work was because I lacked confidence that I could do it. If you fail it is usually because you do not believe that you can do it. Keep telling yourself you can do it, every day, as much as you can. If you do that it should help a lot. Try not to rush too much. You do have some time. If you rush it too much that could be causing you a problem.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I've heard a few people here say that being in sleep paraylsis is a good way to exit, but how? It seems to me at this point that if Im going to AP its going to be in SP as it happens to me quite a bit, but when I 'try' and exit out, it doesnt work...So I'm doing it wrong, any advice?

Hi I suffer from SP on a pretty regular basis but I have never had to AP during SP, I can AP without SP. A lot of times during my projections I'll even pre-maturely end my projection by moving in the astral and my physical body moves as well snapping me back into the physical dimension. I am not saying APing through SP cannot be done I am just letting you know that it's definitely not a requirement even if you suffer from SP. More than likely it's not that you're doing anything wrong it is that you have not found the perfect method/technique for APing that suits you best. A lot of time when people are close to APing but cannot leave their physical body it's because one of two reasons. A. they are not deep enough in Trance state or in the right state for projecting all together. Or B. they are inside of their etheric body and not their astral body.