Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2011, 07:07 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Very often SIDS is a case where the soul never actually entered the body.... this is why there is death at such a young age, the physical body can live sometimes for months without the soul . But if this isn't the case your baby's soul chose the short stay for a reason. Because of the Quickening that is happening these days, what I call the "In Between Time", or the stage of Life we call death..... actually isn't what it used to be..... This is why we are suddenly seeing so many of what folks are calling Indigo children. The thing is, in the In Between time evolution is amplified.... but now more than ever before....It's intense. You die these days, and in your next life...also depending on point of evolution at "death".... you are a much more evolved soul..... So some older souls are choosing to spend more time in that stage I call the White Hall, instead of in their physical bodies. The White Hall has always been where the amplification takes place, but because of the Quickening the Light there is actually more intense, more compressed so to speak, so the potential for growth is sooo incredibly much more than it's ever been in this particular Eternity.

"Very often SIDS is a case where the soul never actually entered the body.... this is why there is death at such a young age, the physical body can live sometimes for months without the soul ."

What total nonsense!
Old 13-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Experiencer
A lot of folks have trouble with this... right down to their DNA... The question to ask yourself is, Why do you have such trouble with this.... Do you believe for a body to begin to form ...it needs a soul to motivate it, if so.... what about test tube babies, clones...etc. Consider where your difficulty lies.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Master
deleted........
Old 13-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Experiencer
I've seen newborns without souls, who soon died....I've seen old folks, when working hospice....whose souls left..... and very soon thereafter they died. White Shaman are you talkin to me... Where is lack of respect ? I mean Mac, in his limited awareness calling my words total nonsense....maybe that is the lack of respect you are referring to.... But we are here to learn and grow.... coddling folks by withholding truths, is counter productive.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Master
deleted......
Old 13-06-2011, 10:37 PM
mac

Quote:
A lot of folks have trouble with this... right down to their DNA... The question to ask yourself is, Why do you have such trouble with this.... Do you believe for a body to begin to form ...it needs a soul to motivate it, if so.... what about test tube babies, clones...etc. Consider where your difficulty lies.

I've been researching, debating and discussing this topic for years.

quote " Do you believe for a body to begin to form ...it needs a soul to motivate it, if so.... what about test tube babies, clones...etc." Perhaps I might ask you the question "Do you believe that for any successful fertilisation there might not be an incarnating spirit involved"? What led you to such a belief?

As for cloning (human I'm assuming?) it has yet to happen but when it does happen an animating spirit will again be involved. Test tube embryos are animated from the earliest stage of their fertilisation, just as would be the case for conventional fertilisation. Perhaps you're thrown by the issue of it being a less-common form of fertilisation?

May I ask you to consider why you believe that an animating spirit/soul is not involved from the outset, whatever the form of fertilisation?

Perhaps you feel that something so small could not 'contain' a spirit?

Consider where your difficulty lies.....
Old 13-06-2011, 10:41 PM
mac

Quote:
I've seen newborns without souls, who soon died....I've seen old folks, when working hospice....whose souls left..... and very soon thereafter they died. White Shaman are you talkin to me... Where is lack of respect ? I mean Mac, in his limited awareness calling my words total nonsense....maybe that is the lack of respect you are referring to.... But we are here to learn and grow.... coddling folks by withholding truths, is counter productive.

Don't coddle us, Jeff, but do explain where you learned all you have.

It seems to me that because a certain event comes about you might have reached an erroneous conclusion about that event.

Perhaps I can help you out with it?
Old 13-06-2011, 10:42 PM
mac

I'll be in OR during the fall - maybe we'll get together?
Old 14-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Hey Mac,
I learn from what I observe....
I don't read a lot of books on all this stuff, but have had a very magical and guided bunch of Lifetimes...
If you need credentials to listen to words and give credence....
you won't get them from me.
I believe my Teacher in my last life spoke of these things and if he did they would probably be in a Book written by Alice Bailey, she channeled my teacher back in the 30's. So if you need to see it written by someone with acceptable Spiritual Credentials (he he) you might check there.
As I said, I've seen it.

A sperm and an egg can come together without a Spirit inhabiting it....yes.
It's not all that common,
but keep this in mind,
the Spirit is not bound by the Physical Laws.
I've seen it in this Lifetime,
as I said, old folks leavin early,
babies not arriving.

It was a pretty far past Life where i first saw it....
in fact it is still an event that weighs upon my soul.....
and the soul of the woman who carried the baby way back then...
I speak from experience....
and really don't care much to have discussions with folks just regurgitating stuff they read somewhere...and blindly accepted and neither should you.
I think if you are gonna talk, you gotta talk your Truth.
I spent my whole life Hiding mine cuz most folks
#1 had no clue what I was talking about, and
#2 This created fear in them...of me
#3 Too many past lives being burned at the stake, or drowned....and other wonderful things, because what I said ..... did not fit into the current box of "normal"...
And I realize this is a spiritual forum so these folks here gotta have some kind of understanding....
But this Quickening kind of changes a lot folks.
We can't cling to any of our old ideas,
not even the spiritual ones.
The " Creation" is exponentially expanding right now....and our jobs as , co creators....and heralds of the leading edge of the wave....is to keep going, keep sharing with each other, quit blocking..... it's ALL VALID.
There is soooo much embedded deeply within our souls, in our DNA (so much I'm afraid planted there by "the Church") that still, from the dark corners where we banished it ages ago because it embarrassed us.... DEFINES OUR LIMITS.
It's time to look at everything that defines our limits, love it...don't be so embarrassed...yes we all did stupid and horrible things while we were driven by the Duality... It's OK, it not EVIL like the Church has planted in your DNA..... it's just part of the Duality that not one soul has ever escaped. So let those limiting fears come out of their dark places, shine the Light of Love on them....and let em go, and take the next step.

Yes, a body can exist without the habitation of a soul for a short period of time,
at the beginning and end of the "Life".....
And I actually have heard from what I consider to be a reliable source,
that some folks at any age,
can have their souls drift out of the body .........
I just considered that though.......
And see that yes, our souls can become detached from our bodies...
.and come back again.....
However if the cord is detached....
you aint gonna come back

OK, let's look at something here.
Wow. OK

When I saw the old folks "give up the Ghost"....
what was I seeing?
I was seeing the Silver cord severed,
no longer attached.
What is it with the baby who will not live because there is no soul there to motivate it...
well, there is no silver cord connected....

So maybe the mere presence of a soul, with a vacillating Intention towards a particular life can motivate that sperm and egg to do their thing.... yet if the cord never attaches..... there will be no long term life.
Remember this whole big thing called Life is about Learning. In the course of my souls life I have done some really crazy seemingly counter productive things, not listening to my Teachers and almost always doing what they told me not to.... and sure, on the one hand you could say it cost me a heck of a lot of time, but I also learned some things....from experience, that I would not have really learned just because they told me it was so. A soul can do whatever the hell it wants, it can connect, or not. The general motivation...the RULE is that it does, but the Rule Breakers are really the only ones that know certain things, and simply aren't repeating them. Most of what I know that would be really helpful to folks I'm seeing out here on these forums, are things I learned doing things I should not have...He he... It's kinda weird, It's like with your kids, you don't want them to make the same "mistakes" you did..... but you tellin em something isn't a great idea....won't always impress em as much as if they do it and take a hard core slap. I must admit I am sort of motivated that way.... I see folks on these forums.....say for instance someone who is returning to Source on their evolutionary path, listening to someone who is not, but who claims to know all about a certain subject, tellin them stuff that will actually harm them due to the fact that they are at a totally different evolutionary point than the one who wants to teach them... It usually doesn't take me long to see just where a person is on the wheel, and when I see potential harm unwittingly being done.... I attempt to prevent it. Not my Job, but seems I've been doing it on one level or another this whole lifetime (protecting folks from other folks)..and a few past lives in memory... My wife keeps telling me it's not my job..... but considering what a lg.% of my life I've been it that role.... maybe it was..... I'm trying really hard now just to Feed the Joy instead.......
Old 14-06-2011, 08:13 AM
mac

It was claimed: "A sperm and an egg can come together without a Spirit inhabiting it....yes. It's not all that common, but keep this in mind, the Spirit is not bound by the Physical Laws. I've seen it in this Lifetime, as I said, old folks leavin early, babies not arriving."
In the last sentence the conclusions are incorrect. In any dimension the laws which apply there apply to all - when something happens that is not understood it does not mean that the laws have been set aside. Discarnates are not able to circumvent these laws any more than we are. That's fundamental.

"Yes, a body can exist without the habitation of a soul for a short period of time, at the beginning and end of the "Life".....And I actually have heard from what I consider to be a reliable source, that some folks at any age, can have their souls drift out of the body ......... I just considered that though....... And see that yes, our souls can become detached from our bodies....and come back again..... However if the cord is detached....you aint gonna come back"
More misunderstanding. The so-called silver cord is an umbilical-like cord save that it isn't a physical one. Hence it's not governed by physical laws and is able to extend to allow one's spirit to operate temporarily in the etheric 'at a distance' (so to speak) from the physical body. The severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death.

"When I saw the old folks "give up the Ghost".... what was I seeing? I was seeing the Silver cord severed, no longer attached. What is it with the baby who will not live because there is no soul there to motivate it...well, there is no silver cord connected...."
Further misinterpreting of observations, perhaps suggesting that one needs to listen as well as observe? I repeat, the severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death. A child comes into being only because a spirit-form animates her/him. The age of the embryo/foetus/child is of no relevance. Without an animating spirit to continue the process, the fertilised egg can not develop much beyond the fusion of its component parts, who are themselves
animated by the spirit-forms who animate each parent.
Beyond a certain point the new animating spirit takes charge of the now-developing embryo.

To suggest that a child who dies at a point after its birth was never animated by a spirit is simply wrong. To suggest a body may live on after the spirit has left the body is simply wrong.

Relying on personal information sources is a risky business if one wishes to truly understand. Like-attracts-like and discarnates attracted to us may be little more spiritually-evolved than we are ourselves.