Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-06-2011, 11:38 AM
bebelee

Exclamation My baby

passed away about 8 months ago. He was 7 weeks and 6 days, passed away from SIDS.
I'm learning a lot and experiencing a little too.
I guess i want to know whether i would be able to contact him? or would my spirit guide be able to shed some light on the matter. (i haven't yet met my guide yet)

I have had a couple of experiences which i feel was re-assurance. I just wanted to know whether he is safe and being looked after. I had a dream and had a vision which i think was letting me know that he is safe.

I have so many questions and i keep seeing that people can be in contact with their passed on relatives but when it comes to babies i hear it's a little different?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Master
Bless you and your beautiful little baby bebelee xxx Im sure he is still close to you in spirit
Old 12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Administrator
Hey Bebelee,

Im sorry for your Loss. loosing anyone is painful enough but when its a child it is worse.
your baby is well looked after in spirit, he is fine , im sure in time youwill have conformation on this,

Namaste
Old 12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Master
***Hugs Bebelee ***

When I think of your baby I see the most beautiful gold light.

Sorry to hear of your Loss; my thoughts and prayers and with you. You are a loving good Mother. * Hugs again*

:)
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm sorry for your loss as well. From what I know, babies who pass early only needed a "short incarnation" to complete some things and also do so to give lessons to the people around them.

I, too, lost children, though mine were never born. They taught me so much about love and loss. It helped me to grow.

Babies also "grow" in the spirit world. So do not be surprised if you happen to have visits from a child who looks much older than your baby did.

You will be able to get messages and signs from your child. Just be mindful and you'll see/hear them ! :)
Old 12-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Natalia

Im so sorry for your loss. I agree with the other posters.
Much love to you. Know he is safe.

Bright Blessings
Old 12-06-2011, 01:41 PM
mattie

He Is OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
passed away about 8 months ago. He was 7 weeks and 6 days, passed away from SIDS.
I'm learning a lot and experiencing a little too.
I guess i want to know whether i would be able to contact him? or would my spirit guide be able to shed some light on the matter. (i haven't yet met my guide yet)

We have a vast spiritual team. KNOW that they are there for you even if you’ve not had a definite experience w/ them. Just ask, then be open to however they reply. Often it is just a feeling.

Quote:
I have had a couple of experiences which i feel was re-assurance. I just wanted to know whether he is safe and being looked after. I had a dream and had a vision which i think was letting me know that he is safe.

You can likely communicate directly (telepathically) w/ your baby. TRUST your instinct about this being the reassurance you were seeking.

Quote:
I have so many questions and i keep seeing that people can be in contact with their passed on relatives but when it comes to babies i hear it's a little different?

You can ask your & his spiritual team to relay the message to him if there is some reason you can’t communicate directly. He may have entered this existence as a baby but this doesn't necessarily mean he is a baby right now. He (as are we) is part of a much larger energy field. Regardless of the level (baby, child, adult) he is in right now your message will be delivered.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:45 PM
bebelee

Thank you all for your kind words and condolences xx

Deep down i know he is safe i just get worried sometimes. (probably a mum thing, you always worry about your kids)

Smiler, what you said brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears! Thank you so much!

Medium_Laura: Thank you for sharing what you did. I do get confused as to whether he is growing and wonder what to expect, like would i see him as he was or more grown.
As long as we recognize each other that will be perfect enough for me :)
Old 12-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Medium_Laura

You definitely will Bebelee :)
Old 12-06-2011, 01:47 PM
mattie

Learning Experiences For Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
... babies who pass early only needed a "short incarnation" to complete some things and also do so to give lessons to the people around them.

I read an article that said this as well. It related that some spirits want to have the birth experience, but not the full life experience, so they choose the various circumstances where this would occur.