Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Any unintentional projectors?

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum,

I'm looking to I suppose share my story, and see if anyone has advice for me.

This will be a long enough speal of my experiences

I've astral projected since I was an early teenager, I would get up, my head spinning like I had extreme vertigo, and fumble around always ending in me being snapped back into my body, waking up still quite dizzy and disoriented, if it happened, it would happen multiple times in one night.
Rarely there would be a presence there, but I could never understand them.

As I got older, i moved out of my parents house, and went to bed stoned every night. I went a few years without it happening, maybe 5/6 years.

Just over a year ago, I had just gotten out of a break up, and I was staying in my parents house for two nights before I left to go and travel around Europe for a few months. Both nights I projected multiple times, every time onto a dark plane.

The first night, I started on the floor disoriented and dizzy and blind, trying to find my way to the light, when the light was not working I realised what was happening, I snapped myself back to my body and woke up, but I went back to sleep after rolling about in the bed, and into my astral body again what felt like straight away, this time on the bed, usually I wake up straight away, I was on the bed and I could see somewhat but I was still spinning, I was so scared, and there was this dark entity at the end of the bed, this large black mass, no defined shape, and looking at it I can only describe it as the manifestation of all my worst fears, pure darkness. I knew it was feeding off my fear and distress.

I woke up, and I sat up in the bed tried to compose myself, usually I would get up and try to completely throw my mind out of whatever setting that leads to me to projecting. But instead I talked myself around and tried to go back to sleep. Before I knew it I was pulled or sucked even, violently down towards the bottom of the bed. I've never read of this happening anywhere online. I snapped back into myself and I lunged across the bed for the light. all this happening super fast. I had to get up. I could not sleep after that until the sun came up.
I wonder if it was a quick nightmare, like when u skip a step in a dream but it was so so real. I'm filled with anxiety writing this if I'm completely honest.

The next night I projected briefly again. I was alone, and I woke straight up when I could. I stayed up all night again.

I told people of this story but I don't know anyone who has actually projected themselves. So excuse me for going into such detail I just feel I need to share with people who would have experience.

I have projected since, once when I was back home after travelling, I was on a dark plane, and I could sense a presence close to me, but I thought of love and happiness and the feeling of joy with all I had and I began floating up. And I could see. And that alone was so exhilarating. I was floating and I wasn't dizzy and I could see! I could also see a man, standing, staring blankly. But he couldn't see me. And then he was gone. I bounced off the walls in my room. Zero gravity style. And then with all the will power I had I went through the wall to my parents room. I could see my parents sleeping, I panicked and snapped back.

Then a few nights ago. I woke in what felt like sleep paralysis, staring at the same small patch of wall at the end of my bed, but my whole body was vibrating and my head was spinning so much I though I might get sick. I got super distressed, and I felt a presence come behind me, I couldn't feel it watching over me but it was incredibly comforting, it only last a few seconds and I woke up in that position. Still so dizzy I had to turn on the light and go into the bathroom to compose myself.

When I'm spinning it can be so overwhelming, and unexpected it takes me a while to realise what is going on.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?
Or is there anyone there who projects unintentionally?

Im hoping now I can gain control of this. I felt something very pure and warming from the entity I last encountered.
Old 24-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Ascender

Hello!

I project unintentionally, it's been happening for the last 6 years or so and I have no control over it either, even when I try to induce it. I've had some experiences that I've written about on here and some of the feelings and things you've had have happened to me also.

I used to get really scared when I would 'wake up' in that state. I would see people or entities standing around me or hanging out in my room, and I would get super confused when I would try the lights but nothing would happen. When you don't realize you're in that state it can be really overwhelming and frightening. But after a few times I learned that the lights not working meant that I was projecting or in RTZ and I started to allow myself to explore more. Perhaps try to find your own little test to help you recognize when you're really awake and when you're in RTZ (real time zone) or projecting. Some examples like trying the light could be looking at your hands, looking at the clock or your phone. These will all look super weird usually.

Some things I've learned is that as soon as you realize you're in that state simply ask for protection and surround yourself with white light (of course this depends on your own beliefs, but this is what I do and I always feel safer). You can also ask that only those who come in light may enter your space. This keeps the lower vibrating energies at a distance.

I'm not sure what the being pulled to the bottom of your bed would be, but I've had the vibrating feelings, swirling, rocking (like being in a hammock), and the feeling of being sucked upwards. Although my experiences are generally short, I've had ones where I could easily get out of my body and make it outside for a few split seconds, and sometimes I spend the whole experience struggling to get out of my body. I've had visions while in this state (again I think I've written about a couple of these on the forum) and only a couple of times have I actually projected to another location. It's super weird and I tend to struggle with the reality of it. Like it feels incredibly real but it's just one of those things... I dunno.

Something else I've learned within the last year or so is to focus on your light when things are feeling too dark, or you need to move up in vibration to either leave your body or induce projection from a lucid dream (Lucid dreams are super rare for me, but I've been able to project from this state by doing this!) Basically what I mean by that, is that feeling in your centre when you focus on your energy that feels like a little light... hard to explain so I really hope you know what I mean! I always just visualize that light getting brighter and stronger and focusing on that seems to raise my vibration.

I don't really think this is something you will be able to just get rid of if you're not enjoying it happening, but it does get more familiar eventually. Just trust that you're being cared for and try not to be afraid. Hopefully in time we will both be able to control our experiences! For now, just write down the experiences, how they felt, what you learned and what you want to try differently the next time it happens.

Hopefully this helps a bit and was somewhat what you were looking for :)
A
Old 24-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for that! I've been doing my own research lately and I'm thinking I might just need to get familiarity like your said, to prevent panicky or fear taking control. Thanks for sharing a lot of help :)
Old 24-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Ascender

You're welcome! I'm happy it was helpful :)

This might be a helpful resource for you although it's pretty technical and complicated haha... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...s.htm#Contents

Everyone's experiences are slightly different although there are lots of similarities.

Good luck with your adventure!
A
Old 21-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Seeker

wow, ive seen the black mass all the time when i was a kid scared the heck outta me. i also smoked my self t0 sleep also for about the same time. and after i quit smoking i had something grab my blanket and pull it down to the end off my bed i tryed with all my might to pull them back up and couldnt. ive been awakened now for about a month now and have traveled about 10 times. some awesome and some hellish.in the past two weeks 3 out of 4 times ive traveled have been crazy. the 1st of the 3 there was a witch doctor with a bunch of ppl dancing around a tree. no one could see me but the witch doctor. when i saw he saw me i snapped back, only to discover him staring down at me. this happened 3 times in one night. the second one was of 2 sets of ppl ones that kinda looked like the girl from the ring and normal looking ppl. the ring looking ones were trying to eat the normal ones while we were in a building and as soon as we got out the lights went out and we were back inside the building fight for our lives. i nvr got caught tho. and lastly just happened today. i swear it was hell. it made the last one look like Disney land. kinda like Constantine but way worst. they were all dead. but still alive. there only will to move was to cause anguish or pain to another. they did not care if they hurt one another or anyone for that matter.

everytime i have a scary AP my mind is completely exhausted. beyond normal tired like up 50 hrs and worked 36 of those hour tired. the really scary thimg is all 3 have something in common. i wake up to find a mirror broke. all three times. im at my friends right now in her basement and the only one down here and she was asleep when i came down here and when i came back up. the other was my passenger door mirror (i slept on the couch that day and my truck was like 8 feet from me. and lastly the mirror in my basement. id like to not AP anymore if its gonna be like that. the only thing that saved me is i called on arch angel michael to protect me and my body.