Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Great affirmation program VinceField, I usually pick one affirmation and try and memorize and repeat it throughout the day any more than that is too much work for me lol

Yeah I hear you! I have actually created mp3 files of myself stating the affirmations, so I repeat them as I hear them.

I'm also beginning to experiment with actually writing the affirmations down on paper as I state them and filling a page or two. I have heard that this produces great results, especially in the way of inducing lucid dreams and out of body experiences if done before sleep or before attempting to have the experience.
Old 25-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Master
Yogananda says to say the affirmation out loud , then whisper it then say it silently in your mind, and apparently this helps it reach to the subconcious, Sometimes I just burst forward with an affirmation and it feels so good to let it out and feel it all around myself. Lately saying,"I NOW CHOOSE TO ENJOY THIS MOMENT" has been really working for me,Love Deepsoul
Old 26-02-2015, 03:39 AM
Experiencer
"Morning Resolutions:I pledge to only engage in activities which dissolve my unskillful attachments, aversions, and desires.*I pledge to refrain from activities which increase my unskillful attachments, aversions, and desires.I pledge to radiate God's Love and good will to myself and all beings at all times with thankfulness.

I pledge to constantly forgive myself and everyone for any and all unwholesome activity.I pledge to meditate in the mornings and in the evenings.I pledge to do walking meditation outdoors during the day.

Ipledge to do yoga and exercise daily.*I pledge to refrain from consuming unhealthy foods.I pledge to attempt lucid dreams and out of body experiences every morning.I pledge to put my loved one's needs before my own.I pledge to perform regular lucidity checks.I pledge to affirm my morning resolutions, daily affirmations, and nightly affirmations. Daily Affirmations:*Every hour or every time clock is looked at, and before sleepI am always centered in my breath.

My waking reality is dream-like and illusory.I am always mindful.*God's love and power is radiating within me.Before Sleep:I remember to wake up without moving.I phase from my body upon awakeningWhen I dream I know I'm dreaming.I recognize the dream state.I recognize the dream sign of ...... in my dreams.Direct dream: I will dream about ................ (choose a goal)""

wild Vince if you could be faithful to that if everyone could be faithful to that what a world we would live in.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Master
I HAVE DEEP LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR MYSELF AND EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING.......................
Old 01-03-2015, 10:05 PM
abjure

Affirmations

I am the best that I can be right now.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Master
I AM LOVE, I CREATE LOVE , I LIVE WITH LOVE IN MY HEART TODAY AND I SEE ONLY LOVE AND JOY AND PEACE EVERYWHERE I AM.!DEEP
Old 02-02-2017, 02:07 PM
boshy b. good

each everyday we make out doing thing that make us feel comfortable and make us feel higher, a one
stop stand, that's much there is to it( .. ) 'yes we are highly important. yes we are highly intelligent'
Old 22-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm now inspired to fill up a whole page of my own affirmations.