Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-08-2012, 09:01 PM
BiLLz

I finally had a true experience.

Just sharing what happened to me this time around compared to the first no so fun and scary experience. I got tired a little bit ago and decided to lay down for a little bit. I decided this was a good chance to try again. I laid there for a while popping in and out of small dreams when finally I could see me on my back porch as plain as day.. but it was night (it is mid day right now). I realized I was able to control myself. I started to try to fly upward and did about half way and saw a purple orb or some glow above me. So I kind of got spooked a little bit and wiggled my big toe to come back. I came back to my body but felt myself being pulled from it and floated upward again.. (this time in my room). But this time around I think I had woke myself up too much because although I knew I was in my room it was fuzzy and I had way less control. I seemed to be bouncing around with no sense of direction. Overall it was a cool experience and I hope to try again next time and do a little more. Like I said i'm new to this and hope to let you guys know my progress as I keep attempting my OBE's. (If you guys even care :P)
Old 30-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Master

That is wonderful for you. It makes you feel great when you ap. It is important to have an idea where you want to go to, otherwise you can end up bouncing around the place.
Old 31-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Master
Cool experience, BiLLz. Just keep going.

I agree. Choosing a target spot ahead of time can help your projection skills a lot.

Xan

Old 31-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Sequoia

Cool!

Hey!

It can definitely feel like people don't care sometimes, huh? I read your post and I think that's really awesome.

I want to know more about your OB attempts..as I'm trying to do them as well..keep us updated! :)
Old 31-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Pathfinder

Congratulations on your attempt, keep trying
Old 31-08-2012, 06:14 AM
kislany

This is awesome, I love reading about such experiences, you definitely had a very interesting first one.
Old 31-08-2012, 06:25 AM
BiLLz

Thanks guys. Glad everyone of this forum shows some interest and care about each other. You don't get that on every website.