Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder
Ooooops double post.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder
Pretty unlikely. Particularly if it's a case of someone making a claim "I pulled other people out their bodies and they're mad at me now!" Our subconscious wants to keep us in our body. If someone is defiantly not even open to the idea of that being possible the likelihood of it happening is extremely slim. Even if someone did, the moment the person thought of their body they'd be right back in.

If someone wants help astrally projecting and a person is experienced enough(i'm talking, years) then yes. I could see the possibility being more successful if both people involved are on bored with the objective.
Old 31-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Trieah

I've had it happen to me several times. I've regularly given my higher guides permission to pull me out when trying to AP. But if my astral body isn't quite ready for it, I won't go. What usually happens is I'll start to feel a tug on my hand or foot, as if some invisible person grabbed on and tried to pull me out. Other times, when I'm laying on my back, I'll start to feel like someone put their hand under me and is trying to flip me over onto either my side or my stomach. Usually when that happens, I get a really nice back massage from one of my guide Other times, I've felt someone lifting either my arm or leg up and down, as if their testing to see if my astral body is ready to come out. I usually start laughing when that happens, cause it's kind of funny feeling my arms and legs getting "played with" like that. One time, I was having this dream where I was laying down in a bed and I could feel and see practically my whole body being lifted up and down over and over again, only my astral head was still stuck inside my body. It was just so funny. A couple of times, I've even been rolled up like a sleeping bag, starting at my feet, and then rolled up and over my head so that my astral head finally came out too. usually it is my head area that seems to anchor my astral body down.

And then there've been several times when one of my guides has either pulled me out through my head or my feet. And at least twice after my guide got me out, I've felt lower entities pull my consciousness out a second time, taking me away from my guide. I can tell it's lower entities because there's an instantly different vib to the whole encounter. Good thing they've never really been able to scare me. But it does get annoying to be pulled away from my guide when we're trying to spend some time together.

So for me, it's not just a possibility, it's a reality.