Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 12:13 PM
jaybt

Bunny Help needed

hello to everyone i hope that this site is as god as i feel it is i have been told i have the gift but because i still have the fear nothing will happen is this true because i would so love to know if my parents who passed on a few yrs ago are together hope you can help me and also is there any angels or spiritual stuff you can advise for me to fight the bad feelings i get.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:14 PM
kundalini

Hi and welcome to the forums jaybt!

What kind of bad feelings do you get?
Old 09-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
welome to the site, the fear is one of the hardest things to overcome, it won't stop your gift, you've either got that or you haven't, but fear does slow the development of it, hope to get back to you later to discuss this further xx
Old 09-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, jaybt! I have a friend who is very quick to point out the meanings in 'typos'...and this sentence
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybt
i hope that this site is as god as i feel it is
seems to say a lot, don't you think?

At any rate, I believe loved ones get to be together if they choose to be, and even if you can't sense them...that does not mean they're not with you. When they know we can't sense them, they leave us signs that they're around, it's just a matter of recognizing the signs. It can be something as simple as a beautiful autumn leave winding up right in front of you for you to notice....so, keep your eyes open.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 09-11-2006, 12:40 PM
dreamer

Hey Jaybt,

your parents cannot fail but to be together and I imagine that they want you to be happy. They want you to fight the bad feeling by following your dreams and they will help you to achieve whatever it is that will make you truly happy. All you need to do is to start asking them for what you really want, so imagine yourself really happy - what do you have around you that is making you really happy, I believe that your parents are helping you and you must accept there help in getting to this happy place. They cannot speak to you physically so you will have to listen to them through your intuition - remember they want you to be as happy as you can be so don't put any boundaries on what you ask for if it will truly make you happy go for it.

I imagine they are sorry that they cannot be here to hug you but want you to know that they really love you and are really proud of you and that will never change, I believe they try to talk to you but you do not realise that it is them, you think it is your imagination - they want to say sorry that they never really knew how amazing you are, they knew it but never really realised it if that makes sense. Hope this helps.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:43 PM
kundalini

Great post dreamer!
Old 09-11-2006, 12:57 PM
dreamer

Twasn't dreamer that one, although I did water it down at the end because I don't want to mislead anyone, i wrote it but wasn't really my words, seemed like parents.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
jaybt

thank you to all

Thankyou for your replies my parents were very close and my dad passed on before my mam she never got over his passing and i feel she died of a broken heart i just wanted to know if they would be together
Closed Thread