Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2017, 05:46 AM
Newbie ;)

How do you know when you have your Angle or Guide/how to?

I would like some information.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Knower

I like to think of the presence of angels, as the absence of everything else. what I mean is that, the negative is much heavier than the positive, so unless you're having trouble with negative energy, or beings, there wont be much of a difference Unless the angel wants you to know.

for guides however its a bit different. a guide is anything you accept guidance from. even a demonic being can be a guide if you seek its guidance. although that tends to lead to terrible results.
but a guide can essentially be anything you want it to be. anything can also claim to be a guide.

That being said, you wont really know unless they want you to know. they dont give of more presence than you do. I dont know how to feel their presence unfortunatedly.

now just for the record. I also believe in a third role; Guardians. Guides are primarily for guidance, and the protection a guide can give you can be very limited. Guardians however, as the name suggests, are there to guard you, or protect you. however, as ive understood it atleast, unlike guides, guardians are appointed or created; yes you can infact create your own guardians; through Tulpamancy. a created guardian or Lesser guardian, can be anything you want it to be, even demonic if you want to; altough thats not quite the good Idea ( I know from experience )

as I mentioned earlier, guardians are either appointed or created. However you cant make something a guardian. you can only choose an already existing guardian to be a guardian, in which have been appointed to be a guardian. so you cant tell a guide to be your guardian. unless your guide already is a guardian, and a guide.

Last edited by Battle00333 : 22-02-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How do you know when you have your Angle or Guide/how to

You Recognize that you have them when you decide that you want to accept the Guide which God has appointed to you.

Begin with mentally talking to the Guide (as if he is present but unseen), and say something (and mean it) like : "Please show me a sign or a symbol, which i will recognize, that you are around"

Then watch carefully what happens in the next hour or throughout the day.

Usually feathers or dimes appear, sometime doves are at the places where they were not before, or a stranger saying hello to you but is not limited to.

Have fun finding out what it is.

Then after you built up some confidence that they are there, ask for help or guidance in certain areas of your live.