Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

How close was I to astral projecting?

A little background history:
I've been studying and reading about astral projection ever since I was in high school back in 2010. I've tried countless time trying to astral project and back then I think I only came close once. I think my main mistake was trying to do it before bed but the time that I got close I was in the high vibration stage of it and my heart started racing and it stopped.
Fast forward to 2016, specifically today, and me and my wife got up this morning, I went to work, and came home early. I was really feeling the idea of taking a nap so I laid back down with her. She works nights so she sleeps during the day.

Anyways, I decided to try astral projecting again because she made me watch insidious and it made me want to start trying again because I've always been looking for answers on why I used to not be able to astral project. To make a long story short I attempted astral projecting in these steps: 1. Very deep breathing from my abdomen for 5 counts in and 7 counts out 2. Once I felt relaxed I focused on my forehead where my third eye would be. After about 3 minutes of doing that I began to feel a very familiar sensation that's hard for me to describe. It feels as if the blackness behind my eyelids was beginning to expand and almost as if my eyes were coming closer to my eyelids. 3. Once in that sensation and relaxed I imagined my rope and imagined picking my arms up and pulling myself out. I imagined every little detail, the threads on the rope, how much effort I was exerting, everything. Out of the blue I felt my eyes start to twitch and my heart began racing and pounding and it felt as it the blackness and my head were swaying back and forth.

It began to get harder to breath and I noticed my breath getting more shallow then my heart really started going and I freaked myself out and opened my eyes.

How close was I to astral projecting?

Also, the movie kinda freaked me out with the whole darkness and tortured souls aspect. Is it really like that or if I astral project during the day will it be daytime? I realize that I will see entities but if I keep headstrong they won't **** with me, and if they do I read somewhere that if I call out for Archangel Micheal then he'll banish them away from me. How true is that?
Some one please help I've been trying to astral project for years and this is the closest I believe I've gotten and would love to finally do it. I have the same work schedule tomorrow and would love to give it a second shot.

One more thing to add, I attempted it a second time to see if anything else would happen and I got the spacial awareness effect again but less spinning but the most significant effect that I got was a warming light slowly turning on past my eyes. Much like if you're closing your eyes during the day and it's cloudly out and then the sun comes out and you can see the light change behind your eyeslids. This was not it thought because when I opened my eyes it was still overcast.
THought?
Old 13-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Probably you were very near to it.

You should avoid the concentration on heartbeat or any other 'noises' which may occur.
The Reason to avoid them is because your 'senses' including hearing are being increased, and this loudness you are not used to.
In fact, you have lowered the volume from the 'outside' world by a level to which you are used to hear now. So your freaking out kicked you out of the state.