Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish Science and Spiritulism

Science and Spiritulism will they eventually become one and the same. I am having trouble with these issues. I have experienced spirit entities whilst at a meeting with Ena Twig transfiguration medium now deceased but science will not acknowledge it. Frustrated.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Master
hi
i sea spirtss feal spirtss sensess spirtss i do
still lerbin i am abot it i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Master
Hello Sueinnis, a very warm welcome to SF! I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your stay here too!

much love,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 03-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Master
Greetings Sueinnis and welcome to SF! Science can't objectively prove the existence of spirits and energy beings. As for me, I know that such beings exist as I've channeled them for personal messages.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 03-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueinnis
Science and Spiritulism will they eventually become one and the same. I am having trouble with these issues. I have experienced spirit entities whilst at a meeting with Ena Twig transfiguration medium now deceased but science will not acknowledge it. Frustrated.

No, once we can prove what was previously disposed of as spiritual bullshït, it becomes fact and loses it's spiritual nature. It becomes part of our general accepted understanding of what we call reality. The spiritual and scientific fields are disjunct but their elements can move from one field to another.

New proof reveals that there are fundamental limits to our scientific knowledge. We can get close to knowing everything but can never collectively know everything leaving room for spirituality. The proof starts by mathematically formalizing the way an "inference device," say, a scientist armed with a supercomputer, fabulous experimental equipment, etc., can have knowledge about the state of the universe around them. Whether that scientist's knowledge is acquired by observing their universe, controlling it, predicting what will happen next, or inferring what happened in the past, there's a mathematical structure that restricts that knowledge. The key is that the inference device, their knowledge, and the physical variable that they (may) know something about, are all subsystems of the same universe. That coupling restricts what the device can know. In particular, Wolpert proves that there is always something that the inference device cannot predict, and something that they cannot remember, and something that they cannot observe.

"In some ways this formalism can be viewed as many different extensions of [Donald MacKay's] statement that 'a prediction concerning the narrator's future cannot account for the effect of the narrator's learning that prediction,'" Wolpert explains. "Perhaps the simplest extension is that, when we formalize [inference devices] mathematically, we notice that the same impossibility results that hold for predictions of the future—MacKay's concern—also hold for memories of the past. Time is an arbitrary variable—it plays no role in terms of differing states of the universe."

What happens if we don't require that an inference device know everything about their universe, but only that it knows the most that could be known? Wolpert's mathematical framework shows that no two inference devices who both have free will (appropriately defined) and have maximal knowledge about the universe can co-exist in that universe. There may (or not) be one such "super inference device" in some given universe—but no more than one. Wolpert jokingly refers to this result as "the monotheism theorem," since while it does not forbid there being a deity in our universe, it forbids there being more than one.

As an example, suppose that Bob and Alice are both scientists with unlimited computational abilities. Moreover, suppose that they both have "free will," in that the question Bob asks himself does not restrict the possible questions Alice could ask herself, and vice-versa. (This turns out to be crucial.) Then it is impossible for Bob to predict (or retrodict) what Alice thinks at another time if Alice is also asked to predict what Bob is not thinking at that time.

https://phys.org/news/2018-05-proof-...cientific.html
Old 03-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear members, do not use the welcome section to debate or have a dialogue with new members. Please use the subject areas and create new threads for new topic.

IF there are any issues or inquiries, please contact a staff member directly.

Thread closed for a clean up as it got a little out of hands with pics/memes,

Thanks.

Clover
Closed Thread