Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Master
still am in bit of dirtt coz bizzr wethr we got in uk
still got few strberyss on vin
only prob is keep eatin thm lol
hopfly nxt yr be ber seaonss for grownin stufff

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-09-2019, 03:14 AM
Master

Yes, there is always next year. I used to have strawberry plants until I got ducks and they ate them all. Strawberries, plants, roots, everything. I have raspberries now and they don't eat raspberries or the plants.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:43 PM
Master
still straberyss coz not so mushh sun but still got fe on vin a frind iv mr a lm lemonn plantt wishh i put in near strabyss gr grt lemonnlevessiv usd few i s/c few tims giv my sistr lem leef she usd for her stew evry 1 lovd it
i luv rubin my fingrss onlemonn 1 coz thy smell of lemonn

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Master

Well I am playing in dirt right now with the snow coming down outside. I have two pots of grass I am growing. One for my cats and one for my ducks. It is growing slowly. I sure hope it hurries up.
Old 30-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Master
my dog beat up everything I planted this year. She dumped over the pots, and whatever she could reach in the garden was fodder for her big nose.
she's 11 month old big galoot of a Rottweiler puppy and everything is a toy for her.

no more digging in the dirt this year. It's cold, rainy and yucky. I will wait until spring to do anything. Maybe I'll be lucky next year and I can get a box garden going instead - but I have very limited space in my yard for gardening and with my galoot, space is even tighter because we have to block everything from her. Maybe I'll just plant my annual in the front of the house and leave the yard to it's own devices.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Master

Yep! Sounds like you have a puppy. A very big puppy.

We just got 15 inches of snow. BTW, this same cold front is on it's way to you. Good luck! I sure hope it has lost some of its intensity before it arrives.
Old 31-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Master

@Jojo big puppy!!! So much love!

Just discovered this thread. I have a huge soft spot for my plants - I don't grow as much as I'd like because I'm in a tiny little apartment, but love my orchids (moth orchids), have a number of peace lilies, and a few calla lilies. If I had more space and more sun I would grow roses, fruit trees, some vegetables (once I lived in a terrace house with big planter boxes out back, so I grew lots and lots of baby spinach!!), and more herbs. I am a sucker for that spiral parsley which I love chopping up and making into tabouleh.

My golden rule when dating is "do I want to see this guy more than I want to water my plants" (I really enjoy watering my plants)
Old 31-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Master
I have a small plot of Lemon Grass. I have had her for about 3 years.

I got to start some peppers and tomatoes. I got to get hardy varieties that will last for several years.

I also have cactus which I have to water on a regular basis.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Master

So nice to hear from those who live in the warmer climes when we are all hunkered down with snow on the ground. It gives me a warm fuzzies to hear of your plants.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Master
The growing season was wet and cold but the veggies and fruit did their best. One tomato plant apologized to me about the tomatoes not ripening. I told her it's not her fault because of the weather. That seemed to have made her feel better.

I took in my pot of succulents with a desert rose plus a geranium. Mom took my tuberous begonias for wintering over with her begonias.

Anyway, all the gardening is done for the season except for maybe pruning shrubs and trees. We have some little patches of snow on the ground.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)