Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this my soulmate, twin flame, or do I need to get over this?

Hello internet, I have no one else to ask, so I will ask you. Honestly, I don't know what my question is, maybe I just need to get this story off my chest and read other people's opinions to feel better. So here it goes...
About a year ago my mom was trying to convince me to date her friend's son. I was annoyed and said no. She finally wore me down and asked me to take a look at his FB page, and then I said what the heck and added him. He accepted my friend request and shortly asked me out. We went on 4 dates. Something felt different about this one. when we hung out it was like the world stood still and in it was just him and I. I couldn't even see anyone else around. The world was just zoomed into him. this came with this overwhelming feeling of bliss that I've never experienced before. But, he wasn't ready for a relationship he just ended a 3 yr long commitment. We decided to stay friends and saw each other one more time. When we hung out as friends there was this odd feeling of peace, it was like the exact description of heaven. It freaked me out because I had never felt this way with anyone before.
You see in past relationships, I've had a powerful gut. I knew that I wasn't going to end up with those guys. Even when we got serious and started planning our wedding. But with him, my gut was screaming at me this is your future husband! If soulmates exist, he is yours! I felt a weird connection to him. When He wasn't around I missed him. I was so damn tired of missing him constantly. This had never happened to me before. I started talking to him in my mind and that was so hard to manage. My connection to him seemed to be from the soul. Something was drawing me to him. I just had to be with him.
The universe was pushing me to be with him too. There were weird synchronicities telling me that I would be with him when I would question it.
Well we tried dating again we dated for 3 weeks, and it was magical yet again. my entire body told me that he was the one. I know this sounds crazy, but when our chests touched it felt like we were one. It was weird and amazing. But we unexpectedly broke up because he said he's never been in love before. He's 31. He said that he doesn't know if he can fall in love with me. He lived with a woman for 3 yrs and mainly faked feelings for her. I decided that I wanted to be loved and it was over.

We haven't spoken to each other in 2 months. But it seems like something bigger than my human body is missing him. I think that my soul misses him, and it's caused me anxiety. I can usually move on from a romantic relationship. But this one, idk if I can. I feel a weird choking feeling in my throat, and I know that the only thing that can sooth it, is being with him again. But that's impossible because he can't love. I just don't know how to shake this feeling off. How do I convince myself that he is not my soulmate? What is this? Do you guys have any insight?
Old 12-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Knower

emacandi, Hello. I like the theory of soul family.. I've read there are 144 in a soul group & 12 in primary soul group. In going through my awakening & at an older age, this seems to be what is happening in my life. I am meeting various ones who are connected closely to me in what seems like forever (past/present/future).. & all purposed for heaven.
I would say I have some in my bio family in my soul group & then meeting various ones over the years.. When one connection falls apart, I am meeting another .. but it's like it is part of a story, God's Story.. I heal/ they heal.. then I meet another... but it's like pulling each other through time, then into eternity .. with love & understanding & a knowing of each other at soul level.

Maybe this person is in your soul group, or near soul group.
At my highest self, & I would say 1 yr ago, before my last move, I was feeling a great deal of peace & awareness of some of my closest souls near me & also bio family.. yet I did not have a boyfriend or husband (I am female).. I just had friends.. For myself, there are growth spurts.. I moved so starting over yet there are also a few near me but again it's about growth & pulling each other through in love & understanding.
Something else I find, in my own journey on this earth, is also about healing.. working on my own strengths, healing of body/mind/soul, very literal.. then sharing too with those closest to me & again outward.
If love is light.. & energy.. this is how it makes sense to me.

I am back near one I believe to be one of my twin flames (if there is just one I would say he probably is it).. we have changed.. & both of us are also doing some major core self changes in healing.
If you can work on your own, "stuff," along with the angst of wanting this guy.. then pray (to your Source.. mine is God).. & always I get answers...
I sense.. that on the other side as light beings.. our forever closest of souls.. will understand love in a greater & powerful way.. more inclusive.. not to say there is no order in Heaven, there is I believe, but this earth is a journey, & to develop highest self, healing.. becoming all one can be.
I see this linear with the closest of souls.. SO.. when I am feeling confused, frustrated, I try to work on self..
God is the center for me & my loved ones.. so this connecting thread of Christ Consciousness is always there.. & holding us together.

Sometimes.. that time apart.. (gulp as hard as it is & I do get that part totally).. IF you do have loved ones near you & working on your own self...
exercise, healthy eating, prayer (however your prayer life), continuing to better yourself for ascension .. I think God takes care of the rest.
I feel I get answers to my questions when I ask God.. but working through is part of walking through The Fire to other side (light beings).. & back to HOME, soul family... this is my experience & opinion.. I know each one has a journey.. but to share mine with you. It's NOT easy & right now I am going through a growth spurt & with discomfort... but this too can allow greater connectedness to those who are available (say some of your bio family for instance).. & too lately I am praying, "God's Will Be Done," which is really what I want.
Take care!
Old 13-10-2019, 03:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
emacandi, Hello. I like the theory of soul family.. I've read there are 144 in a soul group & 12 in primary soul group. In going through my awakening & at an older age, this seems to be what is happening in my life. I am meeting various ones who are connected closely to me in what seems like forever (past/present/future).. & all purposed for heaven.
I would say I have some in my bio family in my soul group & then meeting various ones over the years.. When one connection falls apart, I am meeting another .. but it's like it is part of a story, God's Story.. I heal/ they heal.. then I meet another... but it's like pulling each other through time, then into eternity .. with love & understanding & a knowing of each other at soul level.

Maybe this person is in your soul group, or near soul group.
At my highest self, & I would say 1 yr ago, before my last move, I was feeling a great deal of peace & awareness of some of my closest souls near me & also bio family.. yet I did not have a boyfriend or husband (I am female).. I just had friends.. For myself, there are growth spurts.. I moved so starting over yet there are also a few near me but again it's about growth & pulling each other through in love & understanding.
Something else I find, in my own journey on this earth, is also about healing.. working on my own strengths, healing of body/mind/soul, very literal.. then sharing too with those closest to me & again outward.
If love is light.. & energy.. this is how it makes sense to me.

I am back near one I believe to be one of my twin flames (if there is just one I would say he probably is it).. we have changed.. & both of us are also doing some major core self changes in healing.
If you can work on your own, "stuff," along with the angst of wanting this guy.. then pray (to your Source.. mine is God).. & always I get answers...
I sense.. that on the other side as light beings.. our forever closest of souls.. will understand love in a greater & powerful way.. more inclusive.. not to say there is no order in Heaven, there is I believe, but this earth is a journey, & to develop highest self, healing.. becoming all one can be.
I see this linear with the closest of souls.. SO.. when I am feeling confused, frustrated, I try to work on self..
God is the center for me & my loved ones.. so this connecting thread of Christ Consciousness is always there.. & holding us together.

Sometimes.. that time apart.. (gulp as hard as it is & I do get that part totally).. IF you do have loved ones near you & working on your own self...
exercise, healthy eating, prayer (however your prayer life), continuing to better yourself for ascension .. I think God takes care of the rest.
I feel I get answers to my questions when I ask God.. but working through is part of walking through The Fire to other side (light beings).. & back to HOME, soul family... this is my experience & opinion.. I know each one has a journey.. but to share mine with you. It's NOT easy & right now I am going through a growth spurt & with discomfort... but this too can allow greater connectedness to those who are available (say some of your bio family for instance).. & too lately I am praying, "God's Will Be Done," which is really what I want.
Take care!

Wow, what a beautiful read
Old 13-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Knower

@ BlueSkiez, Thank you.
Old 13-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Knower

With my twin flame & the other close souls, I usually end up feeling like they want me but ultimately they are too busy or don't really want me, that close.
Even this current t.f., he is very busy in his life and though he has wanted to be close to me, and spend the extra time he has with me (maybe an hour a day).. but a few days ago he added something to his life I am not a part of... so that means we do not have any more than about an hour a day at most & some days not that to communicate. He says we are "best friends," and um.... I have news for him... I believe God will have my closest of souls back near me in heaven... & then "I" won't be left of want...
It is very difficult imo to make life work without close friends, and in my experience my closest friends are the ones in primary soul group...
I think my mom is also in my primary soul group & we talk daily at moment...
Again, family are wonderful support too if that is an option... & some are soul group & closer soul group likely (?)...

These close connections are so difficult. Like I say I was at the top of myself a year ago... The move was necessary... but I was very aware where I was at was ideal socially & this place is not so much...
My connections seem to... make sure their own needs are met and many times, diss me in ways (imo) that cause my life to stay unbalanced.
I've found for myself, church, is a good support but starting over with that right now and not great options due to location.
Life goes on.. my reward is on other side I believe.. LOL they can, "get in line," to visit with me, there.
LOL I guess the fact current t.f. is backing up.. and he is padding his own life (they all seem to do that so conveniently for themselves)..
I would say my soul mates... are not in primary soul group but more in pulled back larger soul group .. so for me the church or something where it is more group oriented & my own interests are a big part of my l life is safer.
Good luck! I don't know that I will ever experience ongoing stability with a close soul of mine in this lifetime.. growth yes, & vision into heaven, yes, but it's like the culmination of, is as light bodies, other side.
:)
Old 16-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Experiencer
What you’ve described is not a twin flame far from it & also not a soulmate it’s Someone that you feel comfortable with because you have soul recognition &recognise them from a past life
Old 18-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Knower

How would someone else know if a person has experienced a t.f. other than the one experiencing it.. or a soul mate for that matter?
I say to be grateful for the love & embrace the reality in front of you.
Love Is Light & Healing..
One thing I have learned is to not allow another to define my reality.
For that I am grateful.
Old 19-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emacandi
Hello internet, I have no one else to ask, so I will ask you. Honestly, I don't know what my question is, maybe I just need to get this story off my chest and read other people's opinions to feel better. So here it goes...
About a year ago my mom was trying to convince me to date her friend's son. I was annoyed and said no. She finally wore me down and asked me to take a look at his FB page, and then I said what the heck and added him. He accepted my friend request and shortly asked me out. We went on 4 dates. Something felt different about this one. when we hung out it was like the world stood still and in it was just him and I. I couldn't even see anyone else around. The world was just zoomed into him. this came with this overwhelming feeling of bliss that I've never experienced before. But, he wasn't ready for a relationship he just ended a 3 yr long commitment. We decided to stay friends and saw each other one more time. When we hung out as friends there was this odd feeling of peace, it was like the exact description of heaven. It freaked me out because I had never felt this way with anyone before.
You see in past relationships, I've had a powerful gut. I knew that I wasn't going to end up with those guys. Even when we got serious and started planning our wedding. But with him, my gut was screaming at me this is your future husband! If soulmates exist, he is yours! I felt a weird connection to him. When He wasn't around I missed him. I was so damn tired of missing him constantly. This had never happened to me before. I started talking to him in my mind and that was so hard to manage. My connection to him seemed to be from the soul. Something was drawing me to him. I just had to be with him.
The universe was pushing me to be with him too. There were weird synchronicities telling me that I would be with him when I would question it.
Well we tried dating again we dated for 3 weeks, and it was magical yet again. my entire body told me that he was the one. I know this sounds crazy, but when our chests touched it felt like we were one. It was weird and amazing. But we unexpectedly broke up because he said he's never been in love before. He's 31. He said that he doesn't know if he can fall in love with me. He lived with a woman for 3 yrs and mainly faked feelings for her. I decided that I wanted to be loved and it was over.

We haven't spoken to each other in 2 months. But it seems like something bigger than my human body is missing him. I think that my soul misses him, and it's caused me anxiety. I can usually move on from a romantic relationship. But this one, idk if I can. I feel a weird choking feeling in my throat, and I know that the only thing that can sooth it, is being with him again. But that's impossible because he can't love. I just don't know how to shake this feeling off. How do I convince myself that he is not my soulmate? What is this? Do you guys have any insight?

When I read this I thought that the way that you feel together is lovely. You clearly have a connection with one another. As you saw each other more than once, there is a soul calling there. Everyone we connect with that makes an impact in our life is a soul connection.

I will not make a guess of the type as you have not known each other for long enough.

I do have a question though. Are you sure that the reaction the feelings etc did not come about because of the fact that he is your mum's friend's son. I mean there was pressure, you kept saying no. What happened on his side, he too must have known that your mothers are friends. This kind of thing can add a whole layer to the way that you behave with one another. It's just something to ponder...

You clearly feel for him, although as I say with everyone give it two years (together if poss) and see how you feel then. If you're meant to be together, you will be together. This is a simple fact. The Universe works in a simple way. Human beings have complicated by not accepting that things are the way that they are.

We all signed up for what we signed up for. As for the he does not know if he can fall in love with you. He's not ready - you can't be with someone that does not want to commit. If he is meant to be with you time will tell.

It doesn't matter what he is to you, all that matters are the choices that each one of you makes. Therefore if he has chosen not to be with you right now you need to respect that and get on with your life.

Also note that often the mind and body will crave someone that does not want to be with us. This does not necessarily mean that they are going to be with us. There are many people out there and your mystery will unfold with or without him.

Trust that whatever is happening is happening because it is meant to be happening and even if it hurts, accept it with love.