Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-04-2013, 12:20 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Meant to be "love"?? or just a coincidence?? New member

On Dec 9 2012 I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever layed eyes on.

I worked an NFL game as a security guard that day. The game was sold out and there were thousands of people there. I work as a metal detector. I started out in a section of the stadium where I never worked before. I was then moved to another spot about a n hour later. There I scanned TONS of people, it was to the point where I lost my voice from telling people they were clear to go thru. (Crazy right?) I remember scanning this guy and immediately after, something told me to look to the left. (It was as if something was drawing me in) I looked and there was an EXTREMELY angelic woman staring into my eyes as if she could see thru my soul. I proceeded to look at her the same way. She was scanned and she walked away. I expected to see a man walk in with her but did not. (No boyfriend ) She was beautiful and I felt a connection but I knew I probably wouldnt see her again since we were at a sold out game.

I was called by my supervisor to post up at the exits. My supervisor left so I started wandering around trying to get a glimpse at the game. I watched the game for a lil and then I noticed 2 women walking to my left. I started walking toward them. When I got close I looked AND THERE SHE WAS AGAIN!!! I was stunned! She was leaving out of the stadium so I had no chance of talking to her.

This was no coincidence! The game was sold out!! There were thousands of people there.
How did I see her twice after being moved around the WHOLE stadium. How do I attract this woman's energy again??
Old 05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
RainbowAngel

If its meant to be you will see her again. When you lay your eyes on somebody special its a magical moment that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Moose

If it was me, I would clear my mind, set a strong intention to cross paths again, and focus on it for a few minutes, and then LET IT GO. If you keep thinking "I NEED to find her, we MUST meet" that's the best jinx, in my opinion. Like RainbowAngel said, "If it's meant to be..."
Old 17-04-2013, 06:55 PM
sleepyamethyst

well if she was with her friend maybe she could of chatted to you or maybe she was nervous but if she likes you like you like her and you connected then she will be back she knows where you work and what you do so only time will tell.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Experiencer
That's pretty awesome!
I agree with angelrainbow and Moose!
You need to set your intention on seeing her againg
It has worked for me before.
I hope you find her again
Old 28-04-2013, 12:47 PM
amy green

40GOUN - you ask whether this is love or a coincidence...there is another option i.e. synchronicity. Synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence which is how it comes across from your OP.

When you say she stared at you like she could see through your soul - was this a pleasant sensation or did it make you feel vulnerable? I don't want to undermine the situation but am wondering if she was just psychic or did she want to convey an attraction to you?