Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-04-2012, 04:08 AM
skeptical

Seeing space/time flow, literally

I had a very unusual ability open that I am still trying to understand.

Quote:
Originally posted on Oct 8, 2011: I find myself in still another altered space; another ability has opened up. This one is strange, hard to describe. We experience time as one instant at a time, see only one at a time. Even premonitions are sequential within themselves. I've always sensed this sequence is an illusion. Well, now I have my proof. I can see several instances at once, each one crystal clear and superimposed on the other. Space/time kind of flows. I entered this space two days ago. I find I can control which space I percieve in, the "normal" one we are accustomed to, or the enriched one of an extra dimension I think. Why I am able to do this, what for, remains to be seen. But lately such abilities open for a reason, so I should soon know. In the meantime, this is fascinating.

Quote:
Posted on Apr 4 2012: Another thing to note; my ability to see time/space flow is getting clearer and more pronounced. It looks just like relativity as described by Einstein so I suspect he may have had this ability awaken too.

I usually have an ability open because it is a facet I need to gain clarity on something or to further my journey, but the purpose of this one continues to be a mystery. Does anyone know what this is? Has anyone experienced this?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
xebiche

PM the Author
Old 05-04-2012, 07:48 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
PM the Author
I am the author, I was quoting myself.

For more information on the context of this, please see this thread (the information on it is a bit too personal for the open net so I placed it in a closed forum): http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33425
Old 06-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Henri77

Read this & your blog but I'm unclear precisely what you're seeing, visually.

It sounds like time slices ,yet you speak of enhanced reality also.

So are these like still frames Images) pulled from a movie?

And you can view varied places from the movie at will. simultaneously?

I've not experienced anything like this, but can imagine the possibility, and

enjoy hearing of others skills-talents.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:07 PM
skeptical

It's really difficult to describe. Space/time are not separated out but streaming together. The frames are not still at all for I see this with motion, time/space displacement. It's now expanded to about a 3 second time frame I think, seen all at once.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
I have a question, skeptical. When you are seeing this altered space, what is your sense of who or what you are at that time?

Xan

Old 07-04-2012, 02:52 AM
skeptical

My sense of me is the same; I see this altered space all the time; I am in it constantly. It's like a new sense has opened up but the reason for it eludes me; a fascinating mystery.

I should also add that my space was altered before this opened, again by choice, I have chosen to stay there; it allows me to see visually what I have sensed in other ways, such as energy/life/connections more clearly. I am me and I am part of all and there is so much more to both.....

Right now, I am growing, changing, becoming more myself, if that makes sense.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:23 PM
skeptical

So no one else has heard of this ability or experienced it themselves here?

I had hoped, but realised it was likely a long shot.
Old 14-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Knower

I have known for decades that our linear time is an illusion. That all things are happening now. Past. present, and future are happening now.

You said
Quote:
Space/time are not separated out but streaming together.

That statement reminds me of a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode called "The Traveler". In it Wesley Crusher makes a statement " ....that space, time, and thought are not the separate things we think they are." Or something very close to that.

Quote:
Right now, I am growing, changing, becoming more myself, if that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense.

You should be able to enter the perceived space of the "enriched one of an extra dimension " and concentrate on a space where you are using this new ability like you have mastered it. You should be able to get glimpses of what you are to do with it and possibly how you are to proceed to get there. Kinda like teaching yourself. You might even want to try and connect with that you and have a little conversation with yourself.

Does this make any sense?

Have you stopped wearing a watch yet?
Old 14-04-2012, 10:18 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
I have known for decades that our linear time is an illusion. That all things are happening now. Past. present, and future are happening now.

You said

That statement reminds me of a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode called "The Traveler". In it Wesley Crusher makes a statement " ....that space, time, and thought are not the separate things we think they are." Or something very close to that.

That makes perfect sense.

You should be able to enter the perceived space of the "enriched one of an extra dimension " and concentrate on a space where you are using this new ability like you have mastered it. You should be able to get glimpses of what you are to do with it and possibly how you are to proceed to get there. Kinda like teaching yourself. You might even want to try and connect with that you and have a little conversation with yourself.

Does this make any sense?

Have you stopped wearing a watch yet?

I too have known it was an illusion for most of my life. But to visually actually see it beyond precognative abilites is fascinating. Yes, I am literally seeing an extra dimension.

I have tried concentrating on those spaces where I am using this ability, and this is how it is getting clearer. Yet still no glimpses of what I am to do with it; that remains a mystery.

I am one, separating out like that seems odd, yet I know it's a tool so many routinely use. I could reach further on my space/time line I suppose, but intuition is telling me not to.

LOL about the watch. I still use one, but only cause daily life demands I keep track of the illusion. However, I rarely glance at it and seem to end up in the right place at the right time regardless. Makes sense if it's all in place anyway.

Free will does exist, just outside of space/time. But that is for a separate thread....