Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
Hi there,
Well, I also believe that there are many different kinds of lightworkers, and everyone has a divine capacity. As far as the incarnate EA, profile, it is nothing to envy. It is just a state like any other, with the exception that we are more like tools or facilitators for others. That could also be said of anyone, however, the EAs, or lightworkers, get a higher number of assignments, which if anything can be exhausting. It does require energy.
Additionally, our relationships with others are often unbalanced and for the same reason, they end up failing. Many individuals consider us idiotic for continuing to help others who may seem "unworthy", unaware that these people are the ones who need the most help.
I have yet to have a relationship with another EA, but would really love to, since I wouldn't have to justify or camoflauge my actions. By that, I mean, I often had to try to work behind the scenes, or people start to consider you a freak. My own family never has been able to really understand, although my mother would see the lightwork, and then seem confused by it, and often think it too bizzare. There is one advantage of being an EA, we really don't have to have faith, because for us the divine is a given, it is the reality that for some reason others can't accept. For the most part, though, it can be a very solitary life, since most people never really get to know us, and many who do, just want assistance, and it is really rare to find another EA close by. As for my own life, it can be rather dramatic and unsettling at times, and only in the last year, have I finally had the comfort of a peaceful home base, which is now necessary because I am a bit worn for the wearing. By the way, if there are any male middle age EAs out there, I would love to hear from you. Angel kisses and blessings for everyone!

Thank you for sharing and I hope a male earth angel sends you a note.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Do y'all know - I've never noticed it before ... where are all our male Earth Angels?!

Being an "angel" of any kind is accepted generally earth-side as a "feminine" attribute, so maybe our male E.A.'s keep their feelings quiet and just get on with it? It's a big shame too, for although Angels (in Spirit) don't actually have a gender unless we designate them one, the male E.A. influence is important to our work here, to keep us balanced.
So they've gotta be out there, somewhere!

Angel Blessings to All
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
the male E.A. influence is important to our work here, to keep us balanced.

Don't worry we are some in here that are not Earth Angels but of great help through our Divine heritage.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
Do y'all know - I've never noticed it before ... where are all our male Earth Angels?!

We are here. We work as our female counterparts do, helping those who need it, spending our time feeling misunderstood sometimes, and lost just like the rest on other days. We work in different ways, but our purpose is the same. Or is it? Perception..can change everything. I rambled in...and now I ramble out.

Be well, all.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hiya guys!

Great to hear from you - keep on with the good work

Angel Blessings to All
Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 AM
10C

Thanks for letting us know.

Good to know, Dhaga, that you visit the site. In some Eastern faiths only male angels were perceived and accounted for, but I think with EAs all genders and persuasions are apparent. At any rate my definition of middle aged is at least half a century, but thanks for taking a bow! However, I have to wonder does any one know of any happy EA couples? I'm sure there are some, but I haven't met any yet. Hugs and Blessings,
Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

That's an interesting point about E.A. couples, 10C

It'd be great to hear from any "out there." Maybe such couples are drawn together to work as a pair in the healing or support-services of humanity or our fellow creatures - ?
Not only "professional people" either Couples who foster youngsters in need, or do charitable work or anything supportive, can be counted in.

They mightn't think of themselves as "angels" but I bet those they help do.

Angels Blessings to all
Old 20-05-2012, 09:08 PM
GUYL22

Yes I am a Earth Angel
Old 20-05-2012, 09:47 PM
10C

Great to know! Blessings and Light from our place to yours,
Old 21-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Tea Break

Hiya Guy - great to meet you here.

Come back and chat whenever you're passing, won't you?