Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I Feel Troubled

First of all I would love to appreciate the opportunity to be on this forum and as well keep this as short as I possibly can. And at the end of this I will be immensely grateful to have all your response and contributions on this matter.

I have always had a profound, indescribable affinity towards spiritual matters ever since I learned to walk. Being a precocious child, I found myself constantly in solitude and different from those around me. I was seen as weird and strange even though it all seemed normal to me. As a result of this, I got on the path to the Divine very early.

Having studied across many spiritual disciplines, I came across the Twinflame phenomenon over a decade ago and I knew immediately that it was something that had to come by on its own if it was ever real.

Over the years, I had yearned for a partner that is on that level of spiritual acquiescence due to the fact that I innately understood that earthly desires must obey the dictates of heaven; the former need not be vanquished so my deepest desire was to be with my Divine Counterpart even though I had no label on what to call it. Having been involved in 3D-Karmic and a recently ended soulmate relationship, I understood the standards had to be raised and uncompromised the deeper I embraced my spiritual evolvement.

I returned to working on a spiritual page which I somehow abandoned for about a year and in less than a month of resuming, I received a message from a lady (I am a Man). Over time we built the rapport online as I discovered she was married to a man she klnew was not up to the ideals she craved but got involved because of societal expectations and convenpience.

We had so much in common and the telepathic connection was very strong even though we hadn't met. She is 8 years older yet we are so mentally, emotionally and spiritually compatible that I could feel whatever she feels without her telling me. The synchronicity was so great even her date of birth is 11/11 and mine 1/1. And as our connection grew deeper each passing day, she told me she had been receiving signs to end her marriage relationship of about 7 years even before we got in touch with each other so it was not about me. She has a child in the marriage and was just hanging in there for the sake of it but there was really no love but marital obligation. All of these was going on before we even met as we have been chatting online for several months and exchanging pictures, calling each other frequently so much that the only thing that kept us apart was we were yet to really meet. We triggered each other in so many ways that we had actually experienced each other before even meeting.

There were Moments where she would suggest we meet but knowing the nature of our connection I was willing to make her and us wait so she can handle her issues and conditionings especially her current commitment as I did not intend to get physically involved too soon. In the midst of everything she eventually moved out of the house but not the marriage. I could recall her feeling all sorts of emotions after making that move even though we had yet to meet. So I gave her the space she needs and planned to meet up a month after she moved out.

Eventually we met and it was such an experience. The reality dawned though it seemed she had issues to work out. I had accepted and loved her unconditionally and expected that she understood the situation and stick with the purpose regardless of the emotional ups and downs she might be experiencing. After we met I could feel telepathically some coldness or withdrawn distance from her so I decided to call and send a message; she did not respond to any of them. I had been ghosted for the first time since we met! Wow it was just dawning on me. I had become a chaser!

A week later after I tried finding out what the matter was she told me she was having emotional ups and downs as well as mentally adjusting so she is fine now. Things were fine until we met again two more times and each time after meeting she ghosts off and I feel the energy notwithstanding the physical distance. I would call and get no response or reply to my messages. This was taking me apart. I even recall sending her a birthday message online but she never responded nor did she pick up my call.

I started to feel really funny and bothered as it was getting too on and off for me. This is the third time. I had no one to talk to which made it miserable for me. One day she just called and said she would like to pay me a visit which I agreed. This time I thought it was safer to examine and assess how she feels about us which turned out to be a disaster in some way based on her reaction and painting some uncertainty as she seemed to be leaning towards us not getting together though we are twinflames; something neither of us envisioned at the start of our interaction. It was as if her emotions were all over the place. She got emotional I guess and decided to flake out and postpone our meeting to the following week giving excuses.

After I patiently waited for the day to come and chatted with her thinking we could talk things out as I was expecting us to meet on that day, she ended up saying she needed to find her balance and thus she needs space. She said I could have made it easier for us if we had met earlier as she desired instead of waiting on her to move out first as I suggested. According to her, moving out only brought up problems she never knew she had been sitting on all these years. She says if it is meant to be then we will surely fall back in and there will be balance. She said contact with me confuses her the more. So she will be very glad of I could stay out of this for at least a month. Second postponment.

I readily gave her my understanding and avowed my love to her in my parting words.

Now it will be a month in exactly 4 days and no communication has transpired though I do often see her online on social media happily interacting and scheduling meetings with people, groups and taking pictures with them. Yet I was thinking to myself if this was the same person who about a month ago said she needed to sort herself out and find her balance. It all felt out of place for me as she even seemed to have ignored my birthday which was on a New Year....all of these didn't matter much but there are moments where I feel emotional and it gets to me in times like this. She asked for a month but I have decided personally without telling her to make it 2 months. Not that I'm having expectations but I feel doing that will give me time to perceive what might come up as closure.

I know I truly love this woman but in moments like this it really gets to me and leaves my mind disabled. I feel I just have to voice out so I can get help and be relieved of this trouble in my heart. I even wonder if she really feels all these emotions I'm going through.

I know this post is nothing like short as I said in my attempt to chronicle the events which led up to this juncture in the journey. Notwithstanding I will love to thank you so much for your time and reading this, I am ready to answer any questions you may have and I will be forever grateful for your inputs at this point considering the worries I feel.

Thank You and Blessings!

Last edited by NeterKhet11 : 10-01-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I will really appreciate your help with this as it does bother me at times. Thank You!
Old 12-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi NeterKhet11!

So you're not asking if she's your real TF or not (the question that I cannot really answer anyway). And she's a Scorpio...
looks like you're just having a typical problems shared by many others when dating with a Scorpio woman as opposed to something typical with TF relationship. I've just spotted the article saying they chose to ignore you than fight you...

I've checked how to fix the relationship with a Scorpio woman in my language...the astrologer whose articles I found pretty insightful explains as follows;

"Fix it ASAP. Waiting may only make it worse.

Maintaining good vibes between you two is important, but what is more important than that is making all things clear by applying black-and-white thinking. Especially when she's very angry, she needs both clear explanation and sincere attitude from you. Show her how sorry you are for what you've done (may have done to her), your faith and loyalty. If you are only relying on your logic to persuade her that you weren't wrong/it wasn't your fault, it's gonna be the end of the relationship.

Also tell her you need her dearly.There's no such thing as "cool and dry" relationship with a Scorpio woman.

It's better to ask a Scorpio woman for a help to fix your relationship with a Scorpio girlfriend."

I've also found the communities on the internet getting advice from Scorpio people for the relationship with a Scorpio woman.
So why don't you try that first? (without really implying she's your twin flame)

There's a thread like this at Astrology category of this forum also;
“Are Capricorns Typically Dominant in Romance?” (just in case she's feeling that way, you know.)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=126208

In any case, if got it right, a Scorpio woman sounds like a perfect mate to have a deep soul relationship with thanks to their character traits, being devoted. You just need to keep on building something, just like any other relationship.

Good luck!!

Last edited by LonLon : 12-01-2019 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi LonLon

Thank you for your response!

I agree with your take on Scorpio/Capricorn relationship.

It's getting to a month since we last spoke which actually happened online not in person or on phone. I wouldn't say we had an argument over anything other than the fact that she ask for space to "find my balance" in her own words as contact with me confuses her the more in her opinion. She even said she already felt twinned out. She requested for at least a month as she felt I could have made it easier if we had met earlier when she begged us to meet; I wonder how that would look like since she was married and I did not just want to reduce our relationship to just a mere fling as that is what I thought it could have been if we got physical too soon ...

So now I am still wondering if waiting out is the option at this point since she won't get in touch with me and very likely not respond to my attempts at reaching out. Wondering what it's going to look like in the end.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Lorelyen

I think there’s a little more to this. You don’t explain the circumstances of this lady’s failed marriage. So assumptions have to be made. Abandoning a marriage usually means the dashing of hopes once raised with some degree of good faith and this surely must have an emotional effect, sometimes subtle sometimes huge.

Assuming there was acrimony and she did the leaving then she suddenly feels free. She may want to enjoy the freedom without commitment right now unless she’d already met with someone new to take a chance with. My guess is that at her age, barely different from mine, she just wants to enjoy freedom awhile. Hence her current demeanour. Maybe things she couldn’t do while married.
This is part of HER spiritual development.

The problem with applying spiritual thinking to relationships is that two people are trying to blend their spirituality, to align their souls (I suppose) which may take time if it can be done at all. When it can’t, relationships fail. I have little knowledge of astrology but in the populist sense, the Scorpios I know are inscrutable, secretive and strong-headed. If there’s any truth in that it could explain her present reactions.

Only you’ll know if she’s your twin. Did you hint any thoughts to her? Just thinking that given her circumstances, if you did then perhaps she isn’t ready to make the eternal commitment it entails. I know if a man told me he thought I was his twin flame or something that amounted to the same thing, from what I glean about the subject I’d run a mile! It would make assumptions about my soul that I could never accept. It would be declaring he thinks he has rights of ownership over my spirituality, commitment etc.

It’s obviously nice to enjoy a stable relationship but that should happen as a result of two people liking, respecting and appreciating each other without the need for spiritual hypothesising. Millions of people engage in good relationships without thinking about it. When you talk of....
Quote:
.......I had yearned for a partner that is on that level of spiritual acquiescence due to the fact that I innately understood that earthly desires must obey the dictates of heaven; the former need not be vanquished so my deepest desire was to be with my Divine Counterpart even though I had no label on what to call it. Having been involved in 3D-Karmic and a recently ended soulmate relationship, I understood the standards had to be raised and uncompromised the deeper I embraced my spiritual evolvement.
....you're asking big of someone, let alone someone just quitting marriage. Perhaps she divined this, intimidated by your expectations when it came to the crunch.

So it would seem best to bide your time, try to keep in contact. Show interest in her welfare. Bear in mind she isn’t the same person you met. People are dynamic, changing in response to events. Sometimes they “change back”, something like a difficult marriage being a temporary distortion of their development.

So….it may seem disconcerting but you, as a spiritually-inspired person know about unconditional love - it has to be that for a twin flame or soul-mate, surely, and patience on your part may be the answer. It’s said that if you are twin flames then you’ll reunite at some point. In the meantime just likewise go out and enjoy yourself.

Old 12-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I think there’s a little more to this. You don’t explain the circumstances of this lady’s failed marriage, like how long she was married, did she have children and things. So assumptions have to be made. Abandoning a marriage usually means the dashing of hopes once raised with some degree of good faith and this surely must have an emotional effect, sometimes subtle sometimes huge.
Wow thank you very much for your contribution!

I tried to make the post as short as I could actually she has been married for 7 years with a child. By the way she was even the one to bring up the Twinflame thinking until then I had no label for ot. All I knew was that our connection was deep, intense nothing faked, blissful and we were perfectly aligned in virtually everything especially with spiritual growth and work being our shared passion. As a result of this I also seemed to have taken on that label following many synchronicities that followed.

At the moment she's yet to officially end the marriage but she has moved out to the best of my current knowledge yet she still visits to check on her child so she spends a couple of days and weekends.

According to her, the relationship was not built on any emotional connection but based on convenience being that she saw the guy as cool and manageable. According to her she knew there was nothing like passion from the onset and neither did the guy put in the effort to ignite it over the years. Thus they had a child but emotionally there was never really a connection. She said she had to be the one always taking the initiative to keep the marriage whilst he acts indifferent as always from the start. All of these was before we met. Now she feels her moving out has brought up issues she never knew were there all these years and these issues according to her won't just go away by a divorce or marriage to her twinflame. She feels karma will still be there until she finds her balance as contact with me confuses her the more. Hmm...I gave her my love, support and assurance with the desire that she gets out of this and it turns out positive for us.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account
welp all I can say NeterKhet11, is that if she's really your twin then, you'll reunite no matter what in the end. And there won't be "the end" in that relationship as it is defined by infinity.

Perhaps she's got all the karma clearing to do or simply, needs to take care of her real life before diving deeper into this thing. This relationship happens at the higher dimensions. Not everybody can sacrifice their life at 3D for the sake of divinity which can be pretty overwhelming. After all, we are still human here.

If she turns out to be your karma mate then, still that doesn't necessarily mean you wasted anything.... I've got my deep soulmate relationship severed completely after meeting mine, (and it was a fun and 100% positive one, filled with bromance, whereas the current TF of mine is like...ugghh) but I'm not crying over spilt milk! It simply meant to be.

Put yourself in her shoes and probably you'll understand why she's been acting that way, regardless of the nature of your relationship. At this rate, it's better to consider yours as just a normal relationship because obviously she isn't ready for the TF relationship and you gotta respect that. If your only interest is to get this relationship going right now then, just ask a Scorpio woman for an advice like I've recommended. Tell her you are still interested in getting to know her more and that's not as a twin flame. That may make her feel a little better.

P.S. Oh I didn't get to read the two posts above mine before posting this. So yeah, she needs to take care of her own stuff first... and Lorelyen has given you a good response.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeterKhet11
Wow thank you very much for your contribution!

I tried to make the post as short as I could actually she has been married for 7 years with a child. Even though she's yet to officially end the marriage, she has moved out to the best of my current knowledge yet she still visits to check on her child so she spends a couple of days and weekends.
Yes, sorry. It was me. I noted that when I re-read your post. I shouldn't come anywhere near this forum until the second cup of coffee has started to take hold! It was something I wanted to respond to, though.

Quote:
According to her, the relationship was not built on any emotional connection but based on convenience being that she saw the guy as cool and manageable.
Now THAT sounds very Scorpio!
Quote:
According to her she knew there was nothing like passion from the onset and neither did the guy put in the effort to ignite it over the years. Thus they had a child but emotionally there was never really a connection. She said she had to be the one always taking the initiative to keep the marriage whilst he acts indifferent as always from the start. All of these was before we met. Now she feels her moving out has brought up issues she never knew were there all these years and these issues according to her won't just go away by a divorce or marriage to her twinflame. She feels karma will still be there until she finds her balance as contact with me confuses her the more. Hmm...I gave her my love, support and assurance with the desire that she gets out of this and it turns out positive for us.
Thank you for this extra comment. Well, if there is truth in Scorpios being strong-willed then there's something about her wanting to find her own balance, direction and so on. Karma is something that some people believe in (I sit on the fence about it) so she'll have to sort that out or herself. I should also say that I'm not into all this new-fangled 5D stuff. Actual relationships resolve here on material earth no matter how airy-fairy one wants to get about them (just my view). Maybe I'm too pragmatic at times?

All good wishes.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
welp all I can say NeterKhet11, is that if she's really your twin then, you'll reunite no matter what in the end. And there won't be "the end" in that relationship as it is defined by infinity.
Yes that's true. Thank you very much for your time and response!
Old 12-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, sorry. It was me. I noted that when I re-read your post. I shouldn't come anywhere near this forum until the second cup of coffee has started to take hold! It was something I wanted to respond to, though.
Now THAT sounds very Scorpio!
I agree with you perfectly. I'm also not so much into the 5D Stuff. Why can't it resolve and materialize here in "3D"? That was spot-on. I do appreciate your time and response.

Peace and Blessings!