Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Master

I got stuck in a tree

So I just want to share with you my last OBE, while sleeping, I just woke up, instantly I decided to "rise above" my body, or with other words, to leave my body, as I said many times before, it's a very nice sensation, all the weight of your body stays behind with your physical body.Anyway, recently I found out that I can't control my OBEs, many times it happens that I lose my sight or I lose control of my body while flying, well, last night, I got stuck in the tree that's in front of my house I was on the top of it, being stuck in its branches, well, while being there, for just few moments, I admired the view, it was almost dawn, then I woke instantly.When I woke up I decided to take a look at the place where I was stuck, it was exactly like it was in my OBE Before this to happen I return back into my body for several times because I kept losing my sight and I could only keep it for few moments so I had to go back in my body.

I just wanted to share with you something funny while having an OBE, you know, I had to go through the walls of my room to go outside and I could not free myself from the branches of that tree, I think it was not meant for me to go further, maybe because I have an obsession with going in space, I think I tried like more than 5 times to go in space :)) Of course, I flied to space but I still want to get a better view, I am not satisfied with what I've seen.

Do you have some advices about how can I make these OBEs to be more stable?
Old 06-08-2019, 09:08 PM
PureEvil760

cool, a similar thing happened to me once, I got out of my body in a basement so i figured I'd fly up through the cieling so I went up and got stuck like half way through, then pushed myself out with my arms to the 1st floor. I'm not an expert but you got to keep in mind that there is no gravity or up and down or physical objects, its all in your head. My main problem is that I try to do like 10 things at once and end up flying all over the place at lightning speed and just getting confused.. biggest challenge for me is trying to stay chill..

I just remembered once I experienced split mind, where you're astral projecting and physically awake at the same time which was pretty interesting like you're 2 places at once or 2 different people.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
cool, a similar thing happened to me once, I got out of my body in a basement so i figured I'd fly up through the cieling so I went up and got stuck like half way through, then pushed myself out with my arms to the 1st floor. I'm not an expert but you got to keep in mind that there is no gravity or up and down or physical objects, its all in your head. My main problem is that I try to do like 10 things at once and end up flying all over the place at lightning speed and just getting confused.. biggest challenge for me is trying to stay chill..

I just remembered once I experienced split mind, where you're astral projecting and physically awake at the same time which was pretty interesting like you're 2 places at once or 2 different people.

It seems that I am not the only one getting stuck I know, I know, even outside our bodies, we still think with our own minds and this really limits our experience because the mind is not used to another "reality".I see, it happens to me too.I try to go to a place and I fly with lighting speed and most of the time I arrive in another place, once I tried to go close to an airplane, I was flying and suddenly I saw this airplane, but my speed was to high and I passed right through it and I arrived in space There were also times where I would fly close to the cars that are on the streets, I did that once, it was really amazing!

Cool, something like that never happened to me!!

Do you think that it's all in the mind or it's real? I believe it's real, when we are leaving our bodies, we are actually leaving our bodies, I am trying to find a peaceful state from where I can go deeper into the astral realms.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:23 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It seems that I am not the only one getting stuck I know, I know, even outside our bodies, we still think with our own minds and this really limits our experience because the mind is not used to another "reality".I see, it happens to me too.I try to go to a place and I fly with lighting speed and most of the time I arrive in another place, once I tried to go close to an airplane, I was flying and suddenly I saw this airplane, but my speed was to high and I passed right through it and I arrived in space There were also times where I would fly close to the cars that are on the streets, I did that once, it was really amazing!

Cool, something like that never happened to me!!

Do you think that it's all in the mind or it's real? I believe it's real, when we are leaving our bodies, we are actually leaving our bodies, I am trying to find a peaceful state from where I can go deeper into the astral realms.

Do I think astral projecting is real? I mean yea it seems so real the first time I did it I thought I was normally awake. Every time you do it you start in the room you're doing it in.. if it wasn't real don't you think it would be kind of more random? Even when I do it on purpose my technique is to visualize myself somewhere else but every time it happens it starts at my body falling slowly to the floor.. There's also the crackling sound when you pass slowly through a wall or something, if it wasn't real we all wouldn't be hearing the same thing.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
So I just want to share with you my last OBE, while sleeping, I just woke up, instantly I decided to "rise above" my body, or with other words, to leave my body, as I said many times before, it's a very nice sensation, all the weight of your body stays behind with your physical body.Anyway, recently I found out that I can't control my OBEs, many times it happens that I lose my sight or I lose control of my body while flying, well, last night, I got stuck in the tree that's in front of my house I was on the top of it, being stuck in its branches, well, while being there, for just few moments, I admired the view, it was almost dawn, then I woke instantly.When I woke up I decided to take a look at the place where I was stuck, it was exactly like it was in my OBE Before this to happen I return back into my body for several times because I kept losing my sight and I could only keep it for few moments so I had to go back in my body.

I just wanted to share with you something funny while having an OBE, you know, I had to go through the walls of my room to go outside and I could not free myself from the branches of that tree, I think it was not meant for me to go further, maybe because I have an obsession with going in space, I think I tried like more than 5 times to go in space :)) Of course, I flied to space but I still want to get a better view, I am not satisfied with what I've seen.

Do you have some advices about how can I make these OBEs to be more stable?

Keep up the good work. Hopefully you make some progress with your obe's. Amen
Old 12-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Pathfinder
I wish I was at that stage, but not even close. So far I'm still at the stage of lucid dreaming. Have you read the book the art of dreaming? All these astral practices are ancient and used in shamanism. Astral projection is the 4th gate of dreaming I believe. Our physical reality is the first gate of dreaming. The 2nd gate is dreams I believe. The 3rd gate is lucid dreaming. At that stage the energy body is forming but isn't' complete yet. I'm still trying to complete mine so I can project. But ya def check out carlos castaneda's works on Don Juan Matus(The art of dreamin). I got lots of info on them. @ThatMan
Old 12-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Master
My guess is that you need more grounding thats why you got stuck in the tree which has its association with the earth/grounding.
Old 13-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Master

I just had another OBE, in the last three days, I had an OBE every single night, my sight was there with me, yey!! So I became awake while my body was still sleeping, so in this state, I was thinking what to do ( just to know, this is not sleep paralysis, when I became awake, I am instantly using my astral body ), I was floating inside my own body, then I decided to rise up, then I flyed through the window of my room and arrived outside, ohh man... the landscape was so beautiful... There was this incredible warming light everywere, everything was radiating of life and of this ligth, it was like a superb day of autumn.The sad thing is that I could only stay there for 15-20 seconds, I am just guessing, there is no sense of time there... I was flying around and admiring the view when suddenly I woke up.I wish I could stay more... but this is a real progress, I think in the near future I will be able to spend more and more time there.

I leave here two pictures to have an idea of what I saw:

Old 14-08-2019, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
I just had another OBE, in the last three days, I had an OBE every single night, my sight was there with me, yey!! So I became awake while my body was still sleeping, so in this state, I was thinking what to do ( just to know, this is not sleep paralysis, when I became awake, I am instantly using my astral body ), I was floating inside my own body, then I decided to rise up, then I flyed through the window of my room and arrived outside, ohh man... the landscape was so beautiful... There was this incredible warming light everywere, everything was radiating of life and of this ligth, it was like a superb day of autumn.The sad thing is that I could only stay there for 15-20 seconds, I am just guessing, there is no sense of time there... I was flying around and admiring the view when suddenly I woke up.I wish I could stay more... but this is a real progress, I think in the near future I will be able to spend more and more time there.

I leave here two pictures to have an idea of what I saw:

Congratulations. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 04:38 AM
PureEvil760

I had a weird one last night, like I wasn't trying so I was almost completely asleep, when it happened I tried to fly through the window but couldn't for a couple seconds, eventually pushing through.. then flew up outside and there was a baseball field outside, where theres just woods now. Then I flew into the sky and found a crow flying and I was wondering if it could see me so I was up in front of its face trying to touch its beak and stuff but it didnt react at all. Then I stopped messing with it and started flying normally and tried to remind myself not to go crazy and when i did that I thought of my arms gesturing like slow down or something.. which made me wake up but when I woke up it was like I was dreaming I woke up and was in a weird dream for awhile and things got confusing then I woke up for real.