Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-10-2011, 05:13 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki04
How did you figure it out? :)
I'm wondering what mine is. I have an idea but not so sure.

kiki is a nickname that i gave one of my daughters that never "took" ... but it is ONE OF HER MANY NAMES.

we each and all have "many names". i actually was at one point, nameless (mother took me home from hospital without "official" name; she had not turned in birth certificate paperwork). THAT made me nameless.

she also was going to name me this, or that ... and so those names also ARE my names. if she had chosen a boy's name, that name would also be mine.

to "know" thyself. the more you know, the closer you'll get to "earn the right to know your name".

so many people "you you you" at us. "you're this, you're that". it evolves...

from "you you you" to "me me me" to "i i i"

now, I have the right to know my name... my name is NOT "jerk" (you're a jerk!). my name is NOT "psycho", etc., etc.

so then, knowing your name is partly knowing what it is NOT.

complex process, but you CAN work & figure it out.
Old 20-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerium
I love my name, Im just wondering if anyone could hate their soul name. Ive heaard that its usly bad To give it out, Cause people could curse you and other bad stuff. I dont know if its true, Mostly cause I never have anything bad happen when I give mine out.
Mine's a real tongue-twister lol. But you've been doing too much Harry Potter :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
But knowing your name would help the learning!!!

Depends what you mean by learning, I think. It's less about knowledge and more about the connections, or at least that's the way it works with me. For 'us' it's about the mutual understanding between us. As I look over Past Lives I can see traits from him that have been passed down to me, something akin to 'Spiritual genetics' if you like. I've done things in things Life that have been a part of his Journey and have accepted them on his behalf, and when I ask 'Why?' he tells me because he needs this experience. Then it becomes my choice because I would not deny him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine
True..! but perhaps we have to learn and understand certain things before reaching that point?

I believe it's more about the relationship between Spirit and human, but don't take that for gospel lol. When you are friends with someone, who decides when certain aspects of your Life are shared on a higher level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
It is important to highlight that, to know our name in the spirit realm usually does very little to our spiritual development, and it is not necessarily a sign of an advanced spiritual evolution.

Spiritual development depends little on knowing that name but a lot on the intensity of unconditional love we are able to feel and give others.

Spiritual development, I believe, doesn't always depend on knowledge or following the 'traditional' Spiritual Path. I believe Spiritual is about being who and what you are inside, but then we are all different after all.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Master
I lost track of this post, sorry.
I can't remember where I first heard of soul names but it keeps coming up. Perhaps in the gnostic books.
I was at a spiritual meet the other night and once again it came up, some people there knew their eternal name.

Knowing it could open up memories for me.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Intareegreeda

Soul Names

Ca fait un moment que ce style musical nest plus mon péché mignon mais la qualité sonore et surtout lorchestration sont assez prodigieuses pour être signalé.

Bon après toutes ces reprises soul, ça me fait vite zaper mais quand même quelle performance
Old 16-11-2011, 08:14 AM
decamonos

Matheuw. That's mine if anyone is curious.