Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Experiencer
Favorite movies about Twin Flames?

One of my favorites is the South Korean film "애인" (variously translated to "The Intimate," "Lover" and "Aein").

Another is Vanilla Sky, an adaptation by director Cameron Crowe. The original Spanish film, "Abre los Ojos" (translated to "Open Your Eyes"), is much darker and more 3D.

Which movies strike the greatest chords with you and remind of your relationship with TF?
Old 06-03-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Others:

Before Sunrise
Cairo Time
Serendipity
Old 06-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
'Ladyhawke' with Rutger Hauer, Michelle Pfeiffer and Matthew Broderick.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Knower
For me personally i think No strings attached.It has natalie portman and ashton kutcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubfcfs98MBw

The trailer is not that informative but it shows how they knew each other from childhood and kept running into eachother and so on.

I do highly recommend to watch it and if you do tell me if you liked it
Old 06-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Suspended

What Dreams May Come

I'm uncertain if the couple in the movie are Twin Flame but they are definitely very strong soul connections. This is one of my favorite spiritual-type movies because it touches on many interesting themes such as past lives, the afterlife, the movie's interpretation of what happens when someone commits suicide (I have my own opinion about this matter, and I do not subscribe that those who commit suicide are eternally damned...) but the way the movie describes the man's undying love and determination to save his beloved, it's a very touching film...
Old 06-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Master
What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams. That movie literally saved my life. RIP Robin.

(P.S. Somnia, we posted at the same time, lol)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 06-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
One of my favorites is the South Korean film "애인" (variously translated to "The Intimate," "Lover" and "Aein").

Another is Vanilla Sky, an adaptation by director Cameron Crowe. The original Spanish film, "Abre los Ojos" (translated to "Open Your Eyes"), is much darker and more 3D.

Which movies strike the greatest chords with you and remind of your relationship with TF?

Have you heard of a Korean movie called, "My Sassy Girl?" It has a soulmate theme, I think you would enjoy it. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 06-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Knower

Yasss Vanilla Sky is my quintessential twin flame movie. I need to see the spanish version.

I Origins, The Notebook (obviously), Cloud Atlas (sortof)

I find a LOT of films have elements that I relate back to my twin flame, even the new star wars had some parts that resonated with me. The universe will send messages anyway it can- through books, tv, film, music.

brb gonna go watch 'what dreams may come' :p
Old 07-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Knower

The Notebook
The Thorn Birds
Gone with the Wind/Scarlett

It's not a great movie, but the Bollywood film "Muhjie Dosti Karogi" deals with TFs.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Guide

I watched I Origins with my twin and we both loved it. I wasn't impressed with Serendipity... Vanilla Sky was pretty good!! I'm sure there are more so I'll probably come back to this lol.