Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Pathfinder

Don't hesitate and tell your story

As I wrote already in my thread here "characteristics" of twin flames,

you do not always have to be aware that it is your twin flame. You just could "only" feel strong unbreakable love.

But in this life (and I remember past lifes of mine) I am aware of this bond.
I remember being with him so often in past lifes of mine. I believe the meeting was inevitable because God decided it so or at least the higher level of our souls decided to meet.

I met him also as a child in this life. He is a monk/priest. But ten years ago I met him again. This was when God answered me some questions on Jesus being God but reincarnation also existing. That was fascinating. So God send me also these rememberings of past lifes with my twin flame. And we almost immeadetly became a couple. There were some meetings in the few years before we became a couple but only on "him helping me level" but the first time I spoke to him personaly involved with him we became a couple.
He just said "yes I want to be with you". This was after a while we did not see each other at all.

The relationship was both fascinating but difficult. Only in very small steps he moved towards me. At first we only met where he works and lives. Later he started to visit me secretly at my home but only for 30-45 minutes to be able to explain to the other monks that he just lost the way during driving in his car.

It was so funny that after he lied this several times to the other monks there was a situation when he could not visit me, because after church service other monks entered his car to help him come "home". He phoned me and said: I'm sorry I can't come. Some idiots want to drive me home. (By the way the other monks were also sitting in the car and hearing this!). I thought this being funny as most of the time he tried to keep our relationshop secret.

Later he started to come for 3 hours during the day, without this secret escapes for only 30 minutes late in the evening.

We were always hugging and kissing for about 1-2 hours. And one hour I let him sleep in my bed. Monks never have enough sleep in the orthodox church. They have to leave bed very early in the morning each day.

He does not very much like my dog though.

We had severely bad ups and downs. But we never could leave each other. Sometimes when I doubt he is loving me truly I suffer horribly!

But I know I never can let him go.