Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Afro7hundr

Exclamation The Illusionist and the Medium

For the past two years, I've been following this Spirituality church for one reason, and one reason only.

The messages I've seen given by the mediums were, I thought, foolproof evidence of life after death; messages of a vividly specific quality that cold reading tactics could never hope to produce.

Well, for me, the proof isn't so ironclad anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iBwh...eature=related

05:20

This, looks ALARMINGLY similar. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that he procures better results than what I've seen the mediums do.

Now, these messages are, as I've said, the only reason I have to even begin believing in this. If such results are reproducible under fraudulent means, then I really have no reason to believe that what mediums do are the real deal.

Let me whittle it down to one, simple question. Between the illusionists and the mediums, how can I be sure what is true?