Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-01-2019, 06:06 AM
Seeker
Violent dreams

I'm looking for some insight and/or advice.

I've always been plagued by very violent, aggressive dreams. Many of my dreams, even since childhood, have involved mass destruction, chaos, bombings, body horror...I've never been a violent person, I abhor violence, so these are very upsetting to me. I've heard/read that violent dreams can be "spillover" or memories of past-life trauma, or even potentially tapping into alternate universes/realities. Does anyone have any thoughts?

If anyone is interested, I would rather PM my violent dreams than post them openly. Thank you. <3
Old 18-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account
I am quite sceptical about the meaning of dreams, but perhaps if you have so many negative dreams you might want to examine yourself to find out if something may be wrong about you that you need to work on.

I also think (based on my own personal experiences) that if you run away from traumas in your daily life and manage to 'subdue' them, they may occasionally come back to haunt you in your dreams.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator
Dreams are dramatic for effect. They are trying to evoke the feelings that we are holding onto so they can be processed and released. so I would look at your life responses and see if there is a tendency to see things as the end of the world when something happens. I had a dream of death where I was blown up right before I lost my job. The job loss felt like death to me emotionally. Also for me mistakes can feel like the end of the world. I never noticed this really as I always tried to rush past my feelings. But I am working more with my emotional body and notice that strong emotions can cause us to blow a situation way out of proportion in our minds. Highly sensitive people are prone to this. Sensitive people are also affected by people who have an angry tone or raise their voices. It can cause us to feel we are under attack. So just evaluate if you are sensitive and have strong emotions. The dreams may be a reflection of how dramatic life feels to you emotionally even if you logically don't view it that way. But our emotions drive our actions so learning to manage emotions is essential to be well balanced.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanna
I'm looking for some insight and/or advice.

I've always been plagued by very violent, aggressive dreams. Many of my dreams, even since childhood, have involved mass destruction, chaos, bombings, body horror...I've never been a violent person, I abhor violence, so these are very upsetting to me. I've heard/read that violent dreams can be "spillover" or memories of past-life trauma, or even potentially tapping into alternate universes/realities. Does anyone have any thoughts?

If anyone is interested, I would rather PM my violent dreams than post them openly. Thank you. <3

I see, it is easier to interpret dreams when they are shared. If you feel the inner compulsion to send one dream or more to me, I would be pleased to grant an interpretation.

Regards.
Old 24-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Seeker
Thank you all very much for your comments and insight, I deeply appreciate each of you!

Aknaton, I will send you a PM.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:58 AM
Knower

You know, I wonder if it's possibly memories from past live(s) leaking over. If you don't think it was your family environment affecting you in childhood and that the dreams were unfounded, chronic things like that are usually spilling over from a past life. I would definitely try a past life regression.

Best of luck getting to the bottom of this =]