Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Cancer and Spiritual reason

Digging in the spiritual reasons of why things happen , The true nature of things . I have been doing this a long time.
About 30 years, some findings took a long time .Like How do people get cancer ? and why ? Yes I found out how that works too.

Meaning the mechanics of it , I use the words spiritual reason , but that seems to imply as opposed to a non spiritual reality.
for me there is no such thing, also using the word spiritual is just a handle . more accurate would be how creating your reality works.

for me humans as souls create their reality from source , source is unconditional , does not create our reality .

to simplify matters lets look at what happens all around us , people use language in speech and written form.

now here lies the problem , what is language ? seems to me to be a two sided being . one upfront and as is ,
as is thought in school, the other through the back door .

what does that mean ? what do I see when I look at the use of language ? I see two people and they interact
with cords made out of source energy , these cords are connecting them . these cords have intention.

intention is what language means, is about , is what is shared between souls. .

and by trough the back door is its multidimensional aspect . a text even can be seen full of these energy cords.
Reaching out to who ever 'understands' its meaning, connects to it , to the energy cords.

Now there is that which is called energy stealing ,this than is an energy cord that takes energy away from an other soul.

sucks his energy . This can be done in many ways all different but all using cords with intention .

Here lies our problem to look at for doing so creates karma , karma is just creation but if its not good (undesirable)

you will end up returning what you did , so if taken energy you end up returning it , are forced to return it .

now we are close to the problem , since the energy is needed to stay healthy and feed your self . you can than

no longer do this since the energy draws away from you and you get ill , cancer happens.

The place where it happens will show you the nature of your mistake .

Here is what Louise L. Hay writes on reason for cancer.

'Cancer Deep hurt Longstanding resentment Deep secret or grief eating away at the self.Carrying hatreds 'whats the use' '

What it doesn't mention is why this happens , as I now have explained much seems result of karma from energy stealing

from others coming back to haunt you and deplete you of your own life force ,an energy so much needed .

'You ended up taking away from your self what you wrongly took from others'.

and that 'wrongly' would mean some how used as weapon towards others .

There are many variations in this theme explaining specific cases but that's what it boils down to

so here is just a few lines of a subject that could fill many pages , written down for those that can use it

in one way or the other.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Master
it sounds like you've come to the conclusion that cancer is caused by not following or honoring your true nature.. I think that cancer can be contributed to in ways besides physical, or rather it can be healed a great deal with those ways too, such as emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc.. but the physical manifestation of cancer has definite roots in not following the physical laws here. since we are on this Earth and of it in this incarnation, we have to abide by the rules here and honor Earth as ourselves. that means consuming enough nature that we're meant to, and not consuming that which is too far deviated from nature because that is the main beginning of cancer.

they say disease starts in other realms or dimensions or whatever, and that is surely true enough, but we can also easily understand the implications here and the cause and effect that plays out or can be prevented if undesirable. Most cancer is caused by people consuming things they aren't designed to, be it substitutions for real live nourishing food, or products full of chemicals and various toxic poisons used all around or on us. The human body is designed magnificently with an immune/lymphatic system to take care of toxicity we consume and are exposed to, however it can only do so much before it gets overburdened and the blockage and deterioration of the bodily systems start manifesting symptoms like tumors and pretty much any other skin or ill condition you can think of is because the lymph system is unable to do its job, as the premiere waste management system at the forefront of keeping homeostasis which the body is always striving to return to.

Some people can flow their physical energy better with their other non-physical actions, but even so nobody is immune to the consequences of disobeying the physical laws here, at least not that I am aware of. It is important to have a rich and meaningful life and expression, creation and experience, and not having that could let more negative energy accumulate, and stagnation of the body's physical energy and action could even result from a wasted self.. but hopefully a person uses all the allys (physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc) as gateways to the next so their existence is more full and fruitful. This is quite an age of nescience so it can be hard for people to find the answers or personal direction, but at the same time we also seem to have more opportunity to learn and grow and understand deeper than most times of the past. so it has much to do with how we choose to spend our consciousness and the pathways we find or create. I'm sorry this is sounding so jumbly.. I know that human unwellness is a complex issue but it really comes down to simple cause and effect across the various platforms, mostly physical because that is our main expression and experience here since we were born onto this physical plane.

Aside from all that, in a more solely spiritual sense, the causes of cancer seem to have an interesting correlation to the Astrology sign Cancer. Which is related to the Moon and the Mother. and involves dreams, intuition, home life, nurturing, and things like that, which to me means that a person who develops cancer is being neglected or neglecting themselves in one or more ways, and actually nurturing and nourishing is the general cure. I think that healing involves applying consciousness, it's just a matter of how much is needed and which kinds a person will find or create til they're 'cured'

In the other sense of course, cancer or getting sick with something is a hint to slow down and take it easy. what you mention about anger and such, I definitely think that emotions have a physical effect on our bodies and likely even a direct attachment to certain organs or bodily systems. like they say kidneys & adrenal glands for fear and anxiety, liver for anger, and then in the same sense we can just apply love and positive emotions to help counteract that illness there. the more creative and expressive of love we are the better chance we have to heal, but at the core we must follow the natural laws about how to treat our bodies with what we put in and on or around them.. and society misleads people to think a lot of things are food when they are too far removed from nature to be considered real nourishing food anymore.. and the human body was designed best to eat a certain kind of food. which is raw fruit believe it or not. We can eat almost anything, and the body will try to derive nutrition from it, but then it also has to deal with the aftermath and toxicity or waste byproducts of such substances. and that is where the lymphatic system gets plagued and stops being able to work and other systems and organs get harmed in the process too, and thus disease ensues, but it all can be reversed by simply honoring nature, in as many ways as one can commit to

I've studied human healing and illness for a long, long time, looking for answers for myself.. and after examining many research studies and various schools of thoughts, it became clear that almost anything natural had healing potential, and almost everything unnatural or too far from one of its intended natural states, is going to contribute to illness. or as I say, deviation and deprivation of nature causes disease, disorder, and ultimately death. the thing is, there are studies supporting even the most silly things as having healing power. that includes things like humming, yoga poses and different exercises of course, acupressure point stimulation whether with needles, massage, or tapping which is coupled with a sort of affirmation talk therapy in a very successful healing technique EFT, eye rolling with a technique like EMDR, meditating, praying, reading, writing, listening to or making many sounds are healing, creating art, spending time in nature, there are just so many research studies out there proving that naturally being a human heals.. and also of course that synthetic and chemical-laden things are causes of disease and death. and we know obviously that moving the body in certain ways is very healing and life-promoting, while accidents which move the body in ways it's not supposed to go are a common contribution to death.. it's just about following natural order, the only thing is since we've been so misled by mainstream society, sometimes it's harder for us to find out what natural order really is supposed to be. but we have our minds and hearts and intuition and such to help us, as well as each other

ps I know this doesn't sound that great the way I worded everything,, it's almost 6am here and I haven't slept and I am just not that good at expressing what I mean or know yet sorry
Old 19-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Master

Cancer or any human condition is merely the vehicle to learning life lessons. And in some cases merely an exit plan to end life.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I asked my guide yesterday , are their any re to my posting ? he said yes one and one sort of , I did not get it and asked one and one sort of ? I mean there are 2 or just one , he said you'll see and yes , a long re on an other view of the topic and the 'sort of' a statement of sorts . how ever I am with out expectation ,did not ask a question so sure any posting can be there

wanted to add that the karma from energy stealing can take years of doing so before it comes back , also pointless is explaining this stuff to those involved
since they do not think any of this spiritual stuff is real its in general no part of their reality as they experience it but as i said some may find it useful

many years from now what I have posted will have been worked out and put to use when so much will be very different as to allow all that
a glimpse of future knowledge perhaps among the fleeting values of today, I doubt if I will be involved since its not my general interest at all.

Last edited by Milo333 : 19-01-2019 at 08:04 PM.