Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 26-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Knower

Why when I click on New Posts at the top of the forums it always says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

The very first time I clicked it when I was new there were some that came back.

But how do I get it to show new posts since I last visited?

I stay logged in.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
I don't know why that would be happening, IndigoGeminiWolf.
Can you try again, see what happens and then post back here if you still have a problem?
I have never used that feature, (strange to say!) I just tried it and it did work okay for me, for all the time frames.
If you still have a problem, maybe another member of staff might have an answer to help you.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Why when I click on New Posts at the top of the forums it always says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Try to clear the cache on your computer.

Quote:

I stay logged in.

If you use Mozilla Firefox, the 'New Posts' has a drop menu which gives options:
Previous Visit
Previous Day
Previous Week
Previous Month

Those options don't come up on other servers as far as I know. Problem is, after a few uses the same message you quoted above come up - then you have to clear cache to fix it.

Mozilla Firefox gives the best user experience compared to other servers, but you have to clear cache pretty often. The forum has had this problem for ages.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Master
Maybe your staying logged in all the time is a problem. Try logging out and log back in as that might be needed to refresh a search for 'new'. Without logging out, the site might consider nothing is new for you to see.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 31-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
iv had it to dnt matchh
iv np no rht bean hear
i need mree postinss
i no seten borsress will ehtr let me on or not im on torhch brosrr aner siblin to googl cromee
did lk safrii broserr but for sum resoon its ourttdatedd

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I keep getting logged out every 15 minutes and I'm a new user so I have no idea.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising8819
I keep getting logged out every 15 minutes and I'm a new user so I have no idea.

Do you check "remember me"? It's a little square near the login info so is easy to miss.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 05-11-2018, 09:51 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf

I stay logged in.

I've experienced this problem on various computers aperiodically. I've given up bothering and just trawl through those listed as new using the forum headings. Try different browsers and if your request works on one and not another then you'll have isolated the one with issues. If it's a problem on all browsers it's not your computer.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:53 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Maybe your staying logged in all the time is a problem. Try logging out and log back in as that might be needed to refresh a search for 'new'. Without logging out, the site might consider nothing is new for you to see.

Maybe but mine used to work reliably at one time and I haven't ever logged out routinely.