Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-01-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
A calm winter's night, in the darkness, only stars and the shadows of the trees can be seen, a passing deer is the only thing to hear. In this dark quiet, you can feel, feel the cold rising from the snow. You can feel the night wrap around your restless soul. The Earths energy replacing what the day pulled away. There's nothing to fear now. You're free to be yourself. At this hour there's no one label or make judgement. Vision is limited but you can feel, feel everything. With no honking horns people trying to sell you on something or distractions. Your free to feel. When the night comes I am at ease.

Very poetic in nature.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-01-2020, 04:54 AM
Master
Nothing.................

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account
How very carefully I have been handled. How very, very carefully my guides were selected. How only certain souls were allowed to be near me in such a way.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 25-01-2020, 04:05 AM
Master
Saw myself in the background of a youtube video. Now i'm wondering how many videos where i happen to be in the background.
Old 27-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
There's an actual word rhinorrhea. Nope is doesn't a violently pooping rhino. It means nasal congestion or a runny nose. WHAT THE HECK! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RHINO'S. Just the English language messing with everyone again.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Not sure if I'm going to be able to eat anything anytime soon but I'm going to have to try. I did manage one banana this morning, other than that, nothing. Maybe some tea will help...

Yeah, start with tea...that sounds like a good idea

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 29-01-2020, 12:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
There's an actual word rhinorrhea. Nope is doesn't a violently pooping rhino. It means nasal congestion or a runny nose. WHAT THE HECK! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RHINO'S. Just the English language messing with everyone again.

English is kind of fun and annoying like that.

Rhino- indicating the nose or nasal - rhinology is to do with the nose.
Rhinoplasty is plastic surgery for the nose. A nose job.

Now I'm also once again thinking that English is weird (a very common thought of mine) but also... Nose jobs are brutal because surgeons have to physically break your nose to reassemble it.

After a nose job, I imagine that many people might experience rhinorrhea.
Now if a rhino has to get rhinoplasty to repair a broken nose it might become a rhino with post operative rhinoplasty induced rhinorrhea.

Dear lord... That really took me on another tangent. Thanks, I've missed my pointless tangents. Life gets in the way of a good tangent sometimes.
Old 29-01-2020, 05:16 AM
Master
I had an old reference book that discussed old English units of liquid measurement.

The unit for half gallon was poddle.

A pony was an ounce.

A demijohn is 1920 ponies!

A lot was 1/2 ounce.

A hooker was 5 tablespoons.

A scruple was 1/24 ounce.

A minim was 1/5 pinch.

I hope you got all of that and did not fall asleep.

Old 29-01-2020, 05:18 AM
Master
I forgot, a bottle was 24 ponies!

Old 29-01-2020, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
English is kind of fun and annoying like that.

Rhino- indicating the nose or nasal - rhinology is to do with the nose.
Rhinoplasty is plastic surgery for the nose. A nose job.

Now I'm also once again thinking that English is weird (a very common thought of mine) but also... Nose jobs are brutal because surgeons have to physically break your nose to reassemble it.

After a nose job, I imagine that many people might experience rhinorrhea.
Now if a rhino has to get rhinoplasty to repair a broken nose it might become a rhino with post operative rhinoplasty induced rhinorrhea.

Dear lord... That really took me on another tangent. Thanks, I've missed my pointless tangents. Life gets in the way of a good tangent sometimes.
I joked with a co worker about that word. She explained the same thing to me. But jjjeeezzzz, what's wrong with saying nose. I am actually just joking with myself on this one. On a number of threads on here I was in battle on definitions of words. Since then I got over myself and learned to ask "what does it mean to you". After I saw that word and read the meaning. I was just jokingly thinking. "AAAAGGGGHHH IT'S EVERYWHERE". But welcome to the English language. Hahaha