Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Master

My eating habits are changing

I used to be a meat eater and I had no problem with it, that's how I was raised, but my "spiritual ascension" so to say, started to change my eating habits, I can barely eat something of meat, I just can't, I feel like throwing up.

Have you experienced this?
Old 14-12-2019, 12:46 PM
hazada guess

I used to be a vegan,but I started eating meat.It's funny that you should mention eating habits because I find that I'm more in tune with my own thoughts etc when I havent eaten any meat.(If that makes sense).
Old 14-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I used to be a vegan,but I started eating meat.It's funny that you should mention eating habits because I find that I'm more in tune with my own thoughts etc when I havent eaten any meat.(If that makes sense).

Well, for me, every time I ate meat, I used to feel really tired, it takes a good amount of energy for the body to digest it.

Now, I barely can eat meat, it fells so strange and not natural, I feel like throwing up.. Well, to me, this is a good sign, it's a proof of my spiritual evolution.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been vegetarian for over 30 years with the last 2 years being vegan but now I am totally off food....
I dont want to eat anything, no food makes me feel good.... everything upsets my system...
I only want to drink pure water and natural herbal teas....
Its like oh god is it time to eat again , why must we eat all the time....
I am super sensitive to everything, only single ingredients, nothing premade, certainly noting artificial, no E numbers , only products in glass or no packaging....cant do any form of plastic packaging....
I am under constant assault from microwave frequencies that I understand are having an effect on the soft tissues in my body, hence my digestive system....
I am beginning to wonder if my spiritual development has reached such a point that it has become a detriment to my physical form....and constantly wonder whats next....
Old 18-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
I'm just going to mention the nutrient content of food so people with spiritual ideas about food remember to eat for nutrition.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by travellers
I have been vegetarian for over 30 years with the last 2 years being vegan but now I am totally off food....
I dont want to eat anything, no food makes me feel good.... everything upsets my system...
I am super sensitive to everything, only single ingredients, nothing premade, certainly noting artificial, no E numbers , only products in glass or no packaging....cant do any form of plastic packaging....
I am under constant assault from microwave frequencies that I understand are having an effect on the soft tissues in my body, hence my digestive system....
I am beginning to wonder if my spiritual development has reached such a point that it has become a detriment to my physical form....and constantly wonder whats next....

The things you describe above do not appear to be signs of good health. You're not the first vegan story I read where there's a loss of appetite, sensitive digestive system, etc. I would not assume these signs are about development or that you have to give up eating food altogether.

Have you considered having your blood checked?
Old 18-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by travellers

Just remember the spiritual process is moving you to understand, your true nature, and everything in those changes changes everything about you. It’s an integrative balanced awareness of you and your environment. So what goes into your body is ever changing and integrating to source that balance. True nature-often means your body seeks clean, whole foods/ nature’s foods. So becoming aware through the changes your experiencing is simply finding your balance. How to be in your body with what is.

Spiritual development works through a holistic model of integration and balance. What your showing is the cleaning stages, the awareness stages, then you move into the balanced way of being. If one listens to their body as a whole, it knows what it needs.

Right now I need weights, to build physical strength, so I’m doing that. I’ve got my food balanced and my mind/body clear.

We are vehicles of balance with change, it’s constant. As we age, change from within, our needs change. As we grow spiritually, everything changes.

As we become aware we know more, find new sources, take care differently.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I used to be a meat eater and I had no problem with it, that's how I was raised, but my "spiritual ascension" so to say, started to change my eating habits, I can barely eat something of meat, I just can't, I feel like throwing up.

When you become aware of your own ‘aliveness’ you realize eating dead food doesn’t support that aliveness as you now know yourself.

Some people don’t eat meat because they can’t stand animal cruelty. Or whatever reason it brings up for them. I prefer to share, I don’t eat meat because I listen to my bodies needs where I am within and what I have as my source at any given time.

Such strong aversion is only asking you to listen to your body and take notice. People can become vegans or vegartarisns and get lazy about nutrition. You have to put in effort to change your bodies requirements, nutritional wise.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Yeah, I'm kind of going through this. I occasionally start on the road to vegetarianism but I usually backslide. Then I try again. My first steps are always to give up anything that has mammary glands. That covers all categories of mammals, even platypuses. Platypuses have no nipples but they have mammary glands.

The only mammal meat I've eaten as a rule is pork, and even then, limited. I like Italian sausage, pork shoulder, ribs, pigs' feet and hocks, and that's about it. I don't eat beef (that Hindu thing ), lamb or veal (no reason to eat cute baby animals; besides, veal is baby cow); I've never had goat; I have no access to hunted meat (venison, bear, elk, etc.).

I've never gotten as far as giving up eggs (which I'm not all that enamored with anyway), fish (me loves me my salmon, squid and octopus, tuna or any kind of sashimi/sushi) or poultry; chicken is my go-to that I'm getting sick of.

Anyway, to the point about changing tastes, I had a turkey thigh the other night that I made at home, seasoned and roasted, and had all to do to choke it down. For some reason it tasted so strong and gamy like I never experienced.

So yeah, I feel you.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

My nutrition is good, I only eat food that has a positive vibration....
My blood levels are also fine, it is not a matter of being a Vegan who has disregarded the nutritional intake its a matter of having no interest in food of any kind...
I use kinesiology to test everything I eat, so I am connecting and in tune with what my body wants and needs...
I have to feed my body because it needs the nutrients to survive but I have no interest in the food I make myself eat..
I buy food by its energy vibration according to what my body requires and at present I am down to making my body eat 2 meals a day, which keeps me healthy... Does anyone else have this disregard for food, it has only happen to me in the last few months just as the energies coming into the planet have increased....