Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Can someone tell me what happend to me?

If someone could tell me what happend to me I would really appreciate it as I am very confused and spooked out.

A few nights ago I was lay in bed and I had just fell asleep which I believe to be no more than 10 minutes. For an unknown reason I woke up - perhaps I heard a noise or something. When I woke up I saw a figure either crouched down or stood next to the side of my bed with a hand reaching out to me. At first I thought it was my son attempting to get into the bed so I said "come on", there wasn't any movement so I went to put my hand out to hold the hand reaching across my bed but just as I was about to hold the hand I looked to my left and realised that my son was already lay in the bed. I pulled my hand back and blinked a few times to focus, and all I could see was a face which was my partners face (who does not live with me) with a wide eyed expression and his arm and hand reaching out to me. I picked up my phone and shined the light but there wasn't anything there, I then turned it off and looked again to see if there was anything which could resemble a face or an arm/hand but there was not.

A few things which I think are important are:
I was Not asleep,i was awake.
My mind was not playing tricks with me I know what I saw. I can picture it clearly in my head it was so vivid

I just need some kind of possible explanation to make sense of what happend, so I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Master

Bunny

Welcome to the forum . My guess would be either the soul of a once living person or the astral body of a still living person . We all go out of body during deep sleep.