Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yes, we quite fundamentally differ - because, in my view, your (anyone's) real 'self' is a vital aspect of the One 'Self' and that Self, in my view, incarnates with an eye (many eyes?) on birthing 'new' ('nascent') souls and giving them the opportunity and challenge of growing, developing, evolving towards 'maturity', i.e. full-fledged partnership with said Self.

Read the treatise which I have made freely available if you want 'answers' to your questions. I personally do not have the inclination to extend myself in engagement with souls who's choice is just being themselves - that is a no-win 'game' in our worldly-reality the context as far as I can see. Here's a snippet which snippet-describes the flow of 'reality' which I am involved with (offered here just as a 'teaser' just in case something in you 'happens' to gets 'attracted' to exploring possibilities along these lines, which involves transcendentally evolving 'higher' as a self in relation to and with other ongoing selves like 'myself'):
It is the process of soul growth (development, expansion, evolution, remembering – there are any number of ways of conceptualizing and referencing the phenom) which I have just sketched out that “Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it” aphoristically references. The Life that is thereby ‘found’ (i.e. experientially realized) is of the Cosmically omnipresent, transcendentally expansive kind .... It is one’s selfishness which must be subordinated – in other words, one has to devotionally ‘give’ and, therefore, in that sense ‘lose’, one’s self, in service of said time‑space-and-matter-transcending Life – if one is to soulfully splice into and dovetail one’s existential expression with our Entity’s (i.e. with Christ’s) Being-n-Doing and live on as a functionally integrated aspect thereof thereafter. Comprehensively grokking how coherently individuating souls operationally learn and manage to develop to the point where they fully align their existential expressions with and devote themselves to further augmenting The Flow of Life Itself and so become ‘everlasting’ components of Its Being-n-Doing, as well as how they may irretrievably ‘lose’ the possibility of ever doing and becoming so, requires that the entire process be placed and viewed in the context of a reincarnational [leading to post-incarnational Life] idea-scheme, however.

Who said you can’t just be and be doing at the same time, without any desire other than the freedom of movement that flows effortlessly without cause or reasons as to why it expresses itself as a co creator of life itself? That in just being and fully aware of itself as it is, realized and open, it requires no ‘mission’ soul ideas, reincarnation clauses. They are simply stepping stones to understanding, we create our reality through perceived notions, there is more to life than life itself.

The power within the present moment with what is, requires only presence to move as the moment arises with what is.

The motivation behind being and doing is not for me to say about others. Transcending the self created ideas to open into the power of emptiness/true self, just is, the purpose is simply creating as you are.

You are as you are of course.
Old 29-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Who said you can’t just be and be doing at the same time, ...
Being-and-Doing is a 'feature' of LIFE. All aspects of Life are engaged in Being-and=Doing. I have never said otherwise,

My point (prod in your case) is that, if your (anyone's!) 'doing' is just an expression of what you call 'myself' and if such self doesn't cotton onto and choose to engage with what's involved in Becoming a full-fledged partner with the Entity of Life, a/k/a Christ, said self will end up just 'perishing' as is - hence my use of the term 'dead-ended'. Again, from my treatise:

[Only] to the degree that, as a result of continuing to mentally and emotionally process our personal experiences, [do] we become aware of ( i.e. consciously ‘awaken’ to) the fact that all our lives are (in other words, all Life is) basically coextant, the ‘sense’ we have of our own (i.e. 'myself') ‘i’dentity expands to become other-inclusive. And, as we then realize that just focusing on things by and for the benefit of our ‘own’ selves simply results in our (delusionally!) living in personally ‘i’solating thought-and-feeling ‘bubbles’, we may (logically then) choose to transcend (i.e., rise ‘above’ and evolve ‘beyond’) the limitations of whatever selfish perceptions and tendencies at that point, as a result of past personal and social conditioning, continue to ‘govern’ and (so, in effect) ‘imprison’ us, and then more and more ‘freely’ grow to become more and more loving and enjoying of our ‘neighbors’ as our ‘selves’ (as advocated in Mark 12:31) in ever-widening, more and more Life‑embracing circles, and therefore and thereby (in due course) fully execute our innate Source-code ‘program’ to maximally experience and express Love and Joy in relationship to and with others. This, instead of just partially doing so by way of continuing to operate as the same ‘old’ ego‑‘i’dentity configurations focused on reaping and dispensing whatever Love and Joy ‘perks’ we (as a result of prior personal conditioning) happen to at any given point especially value in relation to particular others, for however long we may continue to live (as such☺ that is!).

It is not clear to me, but based on your choice of screen-name and utterances to date, my hypothesis is that 'you' may be 'fatally' 'locked into' the latter referenced kind personal-self centeredness.
Old 29-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Being-and-Doing is a 'feature' of LIFE. All aspects of Life are engaged in Being-and=Doing. I have never said otherwise,

My point (prod in your case) is that, if your (anyone's!) 'doing' is just an expression of what you call 'myself' and if such self doesn't cotton onto and choose to engage with what's involved in Becoming a full-fledged partner with the Entity of Life, a/k/a Christ, said self will end up just 'perishing' as is - hence my use of the term 'dead-ended'. Again, from my treatise:

[Only] to the degree that, as a result of continuing to mentally and emotionally process our personal experiences, [do] we become aware of ( i.e. consciously ‘awaken’ to) the fact that all our lives are (in other words, all Life is) basically coextant, the ‘sense’ we have of our own (i.e. 'myself') ‘i’dentity expands to become other-inclusive. And, as we then realize that just focusing on things by and for the benefit of our ‘own’ selves simply results in our (delusionally!) living in personally ‘i’solating thought-and-feeling ‘bubbles’, we may (logically then) choose to transcend (i.e., rise ‘above’ and evolve ‘beyond’) the limitations of whatever selfish perceptions and tendencies at that point, as a result of past personal and social conditioning, continue to ‘govern’ and (so, in effect) ‘imprison’ us, and then more and more ‘freely’ grow to become more and more loving and enjoying of our ‘neighbors’ as our ‘selves’ (as advocated in Mark 12:31) in ever-widening, more and more Life‑embracing circles, and therefore and thereby (in due course) fully execute our innate Source-code ‘program’ to maximally experience and express Love and Joy in relationship to and with others. This, instead of just partially doing so by way of continuing to operate as the same ‘old’ ego‑‘i’dentity configurations focused on reaping and dispensing whatever Love and Joy ‘perks’ we (as a result of prior personal conditioning) happen to at any given point especially value in relation to particular others, for however long we may continue to live (as such☺ that is!).

It is not clear to me, but based on your choice of screen-name and utterances to date, my hypothesis is that 'you' may be 'fatally' 'locked into' the latter referenced kind personal-self centeredness.

You make me smile.

You don’t know me in my life. Yet you base your utterances in such a narrow band of understanding, of my being state.

Wherever I am, as I am, is where I am. I don’t limit myself in life, “just being” myself.

Your perceptions based upon this ‘one little corner’ of my world, are viewed through your own narrow ideas, that this place is where you see the entirety of another in their doing state. That’s so funny.

How is your real life David?

Give me a picture of it so I can see how you live in the real world?

What’s this fully fledged partner with life stuff mean?

Tell us what we all ‘should’ be doing in your eyes David?
Old 29-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
You make me smile.
Reality-Check: I can't/don't 'make' or want to 'make' you or anyone else 'do' anything.

Quote:
You don’t know me in my life. Yet you base your utterances in such a narrow band of understanding, of my being state.
I declared that the things I was speculating about were not 'clear' to me and that I was just presenting my hypotheses based on your choice of screen-name and things you have said. If you wish to make your 'being state' as you put it more known/knowable, by any and all means please do so. I am interested in 'seeing' if my speculations about 'you' are 'wrong' or 'right'.

Quote:
Wherever I am, as I am, is where I am.
Duh! This is true of everyone everywhere everywhen in my view.

Quote:
I don’t limit myself in life, “just being” myself.
So you think, feel, believe and say. That's fine - many (most?) make a similar choice. My proposition, however, is that "just being" what you presently think, feel and believe is your "myself" may - I would suggest logically will - result in your not "becoming" what you potentially could "become" (if you chose to grow/expand/evolve in the ways I am talking about), and that ipso facto is a kind of self-limitation.

Quote:
Your perceptions based upon this ‘one little corner’ of my world, are viewed through your own narrow ideas, that this place is where you see the entirety of another in their doing state. That’s so funny.
All I can thoughtfully/sincerely share are my ideas pertaining to whatever subject is 'on the table'. I never claimed to 'see' the 'entirety' of your or anyone else, including 'myself'.

Quote:
How is your real life David? Give me a picture of it so I can see how you live in the real world?
This conversation is a presently ongoing part of my 'real life'. The rest of my real life is equally enjoyable and engaging.

Quote:
What’s this fully fledged partner with life stuff mean?
Think of what being a partner, say a 'spousal' partner, with someone else. Now extrapolate that to All That is, i.e. to the Entity of Life Itself.

Quote:
Tell us what we all ‘should’ be doing in your eyes David?
There are no 'shoulds' - as I say many times at various places in my treatise, at its deepest level all soul-development is a choice. For example, in its first chapter I say:
The ideational finger-point here being that, though remnants of selfishness and empathy with others stemming therefrom may incline one to wish, and if such wish is strong enough even believe, that the domain of Love and Joy could or should be otherwise, the truth is that in order to become truly holistic [that is, if one wishes to do and be so] one must (first) integrally grasp, (then) wholeheartedly accept and embrace, and (finally) uncompromisingly choose to act ‘in accord’ with the fact that, because selfishness is skewed toward partiality, those who succumb to the gravitational pull of selfish gratification, as they end up either just remaining so fixated or, worse, spiraling ‘down’ into the ‘black hole’ of insatiety, actually preclude the transcendental possibility of their 'butterfly'-emerging out of the confines of their selfish (i.e., their personal-‘i’dentity) ‘cocoon’ by way of completely synergic, because spiritually impartial, experience and expression of Love and Joy in communion with the Totality of Life, which is the only way a soul may do so [IMO] – in any given lifetime, that is: “Other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” (John 10:16) was Jesus’ way of saying that such spiritual ‘calling’ to transcend selfishness and enter into communion with Life Itself, which souls may ‘get on board’ with or ‘miss the boat’ in relation to, is repeatedly wave-transmitted and wave-received from age to age [I am just being a 'receiver-n-transmitter' at this age-'cusp' here-now].
Please know that it is fine with 'me' if 'you' 'yourself' don't grok or, even if 'you' grok it, dismiss and/or reject what 'I' am talking about as 'insignificant' and/or 'inconsequential. 'I' very much appreciate the stimulus/opportunity con-verse-ing with 'you' here presents me with to share this overview/perspective with others following this thread besides 'you'.