Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-08-2019, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

How should I do to make my TF feel ready?

My half-sister is my Twin Flame. I'm pretty sure. We have not grown up together but now we feel a strong love for each other. We feel a very strong love for each other and we feel each other's thoughts as well. Although now she has no contact with me because she does not feel ready. I want to give her time. But don't want her to feel that I can't be there even if she's not ready. What do I do?
Old 29-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Master
Hello,

What you can do is be patient. She will sense you being that way with her and let you know when she is ready.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

What you can do is be patient. She will sense you being that way with her and let you know when she is ready.

John
Oki. Thanks.
Old 29-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
Half sister? No judgment here, but ugh oh! Expect alot of judgment from outsiders if you are going through a romantic, yet transformational process of the twin-flame/divine counterpart healing/rediscovering journey. By being the best version of you, no expectations/ultimatums(like I have), going with the flow(which I haven't), and not being too abrasive on you or her for any lost opportunity or any failed attempts.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Half sister? No judgment here, but ugh oh! Expect alot of judgment from outsiders if you are going through a romantic, yet transformational process of the twin-flame/divine counterpart healing/rediscovering journey. By being the best version of you, no expectations/ultimatums(like I have), going with the flow(which I haven't), and not being too abrasive on you or her for any lost opportunity or any failed attempts.
Oki. thanks i have that in mind
Old 02-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I want a romantic relationship with her but she doesn't want it right now. She felt it was painful when I told her that I had romantic feelings for her. But she loves me even though she is not ready. I love her more than anything and I do what is best for her.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arijon59
I want a romantic relationship with her but she doesn't want it right now. She felt it was painful when I told her that I had romantic feelings for her. But she loves me even though she is not ready. I love her more than anything and I do what is best for her.

I think maybe she might have no contact because of the pain she felt. Pain has nothing to do with love. You are talking about a very different kind of love other than spiritual. You are related to her by blood and anything more than a familial relationship with her is very inappropriate and psychologically dangerous. Are you maybe reading in to her reaction as 'not being ready'? It sounds to me that you shocked her and she got away from you and is staying away.

I am too old to dance around being open and nonjudgemental - when I feel there is something to say I say it. The relationship you want with your half sister is inappropriate and illegal. Her actions look like she was shocked and scared and went away to get away from you. I think you need to talk to someone, get some professional help, before this goes any further and damages your family as a whole and your sister, forever. Find a professional you can talk to about this. There is a lot of love in this world, I know you will find it, and it will find you, when you start looking in more appropriate places. Best of all light to you.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arijon59

Hello,

My understanding and the experience of observing just about every authentic twin relationship is that the romantic part never happens.

I am guided to believe that in a few instances romance can be an element within a twin soul relationship. However if your goal is romance and emotional stability, look for your soul mate and not a twin.

Twins are for soul growth. Soul mates are for physical happiness.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Newbie ;)

But I feel that kind of love for her too. It may sound crazy but I feel it is meant that we should have a relationship. And in the country we live in, it is law-abiding that half-siblings have intercourse but not with full siblings. We live in Sweden.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

This I wrote to her since then she has not had contact with me. I have translated it from Swedish

Hi. I think you and I can support each other a lot and you don't have to wait to talk to me. Because from experience, I know that everything that you are with is ready for when it happens. Otherwise, it hadn't happened yet. I don't know how to take it. But I actually have romantic feelings for you. It may seem strange. But I really feel that way and they are genuine. I can feel that. I understand if there is a lot to take in, but I wanted to tell you. Because I didn't want to keep it within me. ❤️❤️ Take it as you wish I accept everything. ❤️❤️ For me, love has no boundaries.❤️