Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2019, 01:52 AM
traceyacey12

Hi Sparrow,

Does the universe decide you are ready for an awakening if your life is too bad or is it that you have achieved more than most?

Old 11-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Guide

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Would you care to drop in and let us know when you may stop by for further discourse in this and the Life thread? Happy Chinese New Year.

Also, a new question: When one becomes one with their Spirit in the spirit World and exists as such, will they be beyond form or still exerience themselves as having form(s)? I understand they can create souls out of that Spirit which have form, but i am talking about their base state. What kind of existence would it be? I know it will be of the utmost joy and love, but what events will they experience?

And if they create souls, will their consciousness still include the Spirit state, presuming they keep their vibration high enough?

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 11-02-2019 at 04:47 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai

Would you care to drop in and let us know when you may stop by for further discourse in this and the Life thread? Happy Chinese New Year.

Dear Sorai,

It has been an absolute pleasure and privilege to speak with you and these, wonderful friends and companions, without which my words would never hold purpose or value. The pursuit of other commitments has greatly diminished my availability to indulge visits and respond in a timely manner to which those here ultimately deserve. I am therefore handing the proverbial reins of my created threads to those with like mind and resonate heart wisdom, with an aptitude for guidance and diligent detail.

In the spirit of commitment and genuine appreciation I will attempt to answer existing questions and comments of both threads as best I can before doing so.

Happy Chinese New Year!

中国农历新年快乐

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:

Also, a new question: When one becomes one with their Spirit in the spirit World and exists as such, will they be beyond form or still exerience themselves as having form(s)? I understand they can create souls out of that Spirit which have form, but i am talking about their base state. What kind of existence would it be? I know it will be of the utmost joy and love, but what events will they experience?

And if they create souls, will their consciousness still include the Spirit state, presuming they keep their vibration high enough?

Dear Sorai,

The question you ask attempts to quantify and categorize all beings into a procedural standard to which all comply. There is no one size fits all; what one divine being chooses for itself may not be the same as what another sentient soul desires or experiences.

I can only speak in very general terms, for I cannot speak on behalf of beings I have never met nor know nothing about.

First and foremost, to be one with your spirit is not an easy feat and not something which happens expeditiously. Simply returning to the spirit world from the physical one does not immediately qualify you to be one with your spirit. The actual experience of being one with your spirit is proportionate to stories by human beings who assert to have been in the presence of God. That sense of awe, raw emotion and a sense of belonging are all part of what the spirit is. Most souls coming from Earth are not ready for such perfection, because they feed off drama, self importance and personal attachments. Arriving in the afterlife their propensity for immediate self gratification expects everything to happen forthwith. The reality is, the human soul and story clings on for …one…more…chapter! One more challenge I must overcome!

Speak I shall of those that accept their corporal passing for what it is and accept their sentient identity. As a general rule of thumb you will exist as a provenience of light. This light will hold no form recognisable in characteristic until you adopt a thought construct. This thought construct is a product of consciousness memory reanimation. That is, it can take on a form of something you have experienced before. Though generally these are held for short periods of time to fulfil a particular task at hand. You would not, for example, take on the form of a dinosaur, because you have never experienced what it is to be a dinosaur. Animation requires memory. Form is readily used in most activities that involve relationships with something, as this creates a sense of familiarisation and opportunity for interaction.

Because you are a mass of energy you will traverse the realm of spirit as a mass of energy. How you wish others to perceive that energy is up to you. Others may see you as a streak of light or an orb of energy. One size does not fit all; one perception is not shared by all. Ancient eyes will pierce through a body of golden light. This light will refract into coloured rays which give form from intention and emotion. You will not so much move from place to place, but come to realise you are a part of the fabric of each place. In this realisation you have but to focus on such place to instantly be there. This is not to say you can go everywhere, because you cannot go where you do not know exists.

The above information is not something set in stone. The state through which your spirit is presented to you is always going to depend on the manner you are choosing to experience it. What your spirit chooses to appear like to you will be a personal revelation to you within your own domain of creation and expression. Because there are trillions of soul groups each expressing their spirit essence differently, we can never claim spirit must be this way or that way for someone else. So when you ask, will it be this way? or that way?, such is ultimately a matter for you to decide for yourself.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach444
Hey Sparrow.
Hope you are doing well.
We've spoke a couple times in the past.

Do you have any insights or advice you would like to share on any kind of current events going on in the world right now? Anything that particularly interests you such as politics, weather, societal issues, medicine, aliens, etc.?

Dear Rach444,

All of the aforementioned topics have merit in observance and opinion in their own right. I do not generally subscribe to any one specific static opinion, but tend merely to relay observances, and let others form debates upon them.

I have recently invested more interest in different timelines and it is of enormous interest to me what events create different outcomes. Specifically how variable event outcomes effect timeline direction and manifestation. Within this interest I retain a keen eye on events occurring, and those factions who seek to tip the scale in a specific favour.

What you will observe more this year is going to be the unveiling of information which will come to light on many fronts. It will take the form of information which, like an artificial intelligence of its own, will seek to solidify its existence and become more prevalent in the physical conscious world. The scandals and discoveries thus far are merely a precursor to these bigger event waves. One must always observe such events from a place of love and understand they are part of a process unfolding.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow and Everyone,

What are your thoughts on the Dao De Jing (Tao Te Ching) and the Yi Jing (I Ching)? I would particularly like to hear if you have personal thoughts and/or experiences with them. I just obtained a new book, The Dao De Jing: A Qigong Interpretation. It’s pretty interesting.

Also, do Spirits usually create more than one soul (not necessarily Earth-bound)? How are they the same and different from one another? I would say their Spirit and thus their core values are the same yet they can have different journeys of persona and experience. What would you say?

p.s. i just tried connecting with the other souls of my Spirit and felt so at peace and like i didn’t need or desire anything.

Dear Sorai,

My personal thoughts on Daoist philosophy, or literary translations of Lao Zi, is that spiritual cultivation can take on whatever form and philosophy best aligns with your own view of existence. Not everything must be precisely accurate in any literature to offer profound value and personal benefit. The most fundamental point in any literary work, in whatever context the reader chooses to interpret it, is that it is a journey through the eyes of another being. Translate it as such. Take whatever is valuable to you from such perspective and make it your own through the application of deed.

On the second point, my response would be, ultimately, what would be the point? You do not need to have had a human physical life in order to know what it is to be human. You do not need to come to Earth to have a perspective of a day in the life of a corporal being. You do not need to incarnate on some distant star system to fulfil some equal principle desire. The spirit world acts as the central nucleus and information hub of the multiverse, to which all points merge.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Dear Sparrow,

I wanted to ask this in private, but it seems your inbox is full, which I suppose is to be expected haha.

Forgive me if this topic makes you uncomfortable (in which case you of course do not have to respond), but I find myself continually desperate for guidance on this matter:

Years ago on your afterlife thread you mentioned suicide as a means of escaping life challenges, which ultimately leads to further suffering and trauma. But how does one who is suicidal and depressed truly live? If one can't find the will to live...then what is the point? It just seems cruel, in my opinion.

Dear Rayden Greywolf,

Such a topic is an old companion of mine, for I too once felt the strain of this challenge for several years. If I can overcome it to speak with you here today then so too is there hope for you, and whosoever stands to be counted in this regard. If I had left you would not have had access to any of this information I have in years past provided. Just think what others would miss out on should you or anyone else consider ending their physical life early.

Those who suffer depression firstly need to acknowledge they have a condition which adversely effects their life in the onset. They must be willing to observe they are not where they wish to be and they are not fulfilling the aspirations they once held for themselves. They must equally acknowledge such condition is within their capacity to control and manage effectively with the correct attitude. You either choose life or you do not, there is no in between. There is do, or there is do not. Which one are you?

The road to recovery begins at the root cause of your depression. Here then you must begin a journey within yourself to identify within memory where symptoms of your depression first began. You must seek out these events in your life which first took you down the road of psychological self-destruction. You must identity these events and seek to understand why they occurred and why they affected you in the way they did. You must identify the judgements you first made and consequently the thoughts you adopted which took you down the path of depression. This requires courage and honesty, as well as patience and compassion.

Once you have identified the root cause and point at which this path to depression first began you can contemplate other paths, other choices you could have made, which may have led to a different outcome. Speak to the person you were before these events happened, and let their original wisdom and innocence guide you.

For me, it was the case of me having a conversation with myself as a child. The child gave me such wisdom and extended such desire to live that I was not about to take that away from him. I was not about to end his future, so I instead gave him the gift of an extended childhood, with a new appreciation of the value of the simplest things in life.

If you cannot find the will to live, look back at a time when you did have it. Remember yourself before your experience of depression. Model your path forward from their intuitive guidance and value of life.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
Hello Sparrow! How have you been lately? I hope everything has been well for you!

What are the best ways for keeping the body and mind strong, healthy and young throughout our life?

Dear Redburyva,

I receive in gratitude your inquiring courtesies, and mirror them in hope that you are similarly well within yourself.

It could be said that what is best for one may not stand true to be the case for another, for all beings must discover their own optimal state within the specific environment they find themselves in.

The enduring welfare and sustainability of the mind and body is a condition afforded through the relationship it is built on through your choices. Living a detrimental lifestyle ignorant to corrosive and cancerous behaviours diminishes capability and longevity. The mind and body are tools of navigation and facilitation within corporeal life. They must be tailored to the task of fulfilment through careful conditioning and development. This should involve some investment in self-study and an initiative of self-awareness. For those who do not take a conscious active role in their health and wellbeing surrender their will to live to the conditions made manifest by others.

Through self-study and development one can use the tool of knowledge and education to create insightful relationships with themselves. The result is a more refined state through which the best choice forward becomes more transparent and obvious, supported by an understanding of sustainability.

A strong relationship is built on communication and interaction. For the mind and body this requires engagement, compatibility and consistency.

To engage fully the mind and body requires exercise; to exercise is to mobilize and strengthen. A mind and body that becomes inactive and weak withers under the winds of woe.

To be compatible with life and longevity the mind and body requires balance; to balance is to stabilize and standardise. A mind and body that becomes unstable and has no standards slips into self-destruction.

To be consistent with your deepest and highest soul desire the mind and body requires a sense of purpose; to have purpose is to have meaning and value. A mind and body that holds neither meaning nor value surrenders its propulsion for life for the proclamation of a meaningless death.

Quote:
Are wrinkles and loss of collagen an inevitable part of ageing, or can we keep our body youthful forever?

Ageing is neither an inescapable nor immovable affliction one must endure, but a consequence of environmental conditions bombarding the cellular state on the Earth surface. It is a condition and a challenge humanity has barely invested in to any degree to resolve, and therefore one which persists. Creams and solutions, supplementing healthy lifestyles, is not enough to protect cells from the solar radiation or harmful man-made toxicants on the planet itself. You also have the consideration of the food content you consume into your body, as well as cancerous cities people, en masse, choose to live in.

There are specific properties corporations could invest research into, such as certain aquatic life and others in exotic flora. The problem is that human cellular regeneration loses integrity over time and information loses consistency and cohesion. The original cell being duplicated is in itself flawed because of existing damage, and as further cells are reproduced these flaws multiply resulting in degradation. The solution then is to correct cellular code prior to offspring conception, followed by containment within a self-sustaining and strictly controlled environment after birth.

Quote:
I remember some years ago you said: creativity a day keeps the doctor at bay. What are some ways one can remain creative in daily life?

Well, creativity activates parts of your brain and memory which promotes health, functionality and ultimately a longer life span. It will most certainly increase your level of endorphins, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin, which reproduce feelings of joy. Creativity also empowers you to become a multidimensional being because it opens doors to greater access.

Some ways you can be creative in your daily life? Practice expressing yourself in different ways you do not normally do, or develop upon what you normally do. Write a poem, or perhaps a “blog” about your feelings for that day. Rearrange your furniture to a different position. Draw a picture or paint a canvas. Do some home décor or simply change how you dress for the day. Change your hair style. Create a new meal idea or the way in which you eat your food. Meet someone new and engage in a brand new conversation you have not had before. Make love to your partner in new adventurous ways. Create a game to play with your children or friends. Perform a loving deed for another person using more imaginative and constructive thought. Act in a way beyond your normal routine or step into the shoes of your child self for part of your day. Invent something practical for your home or garden. Create a piece of music or a dance routine, a new exercise or weekend activity. The list is limited only by what you can create within your own imagination.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:

Why do i crave more food than is good for me, and particularly pasta? What can I do about these issues?

I do exercise and drink sparkling spring water. I’m still eating as a vegan; I was lacto-ovo vegetarian for a few years previous to now. I have good protein and other nutrient sources such as various soy products, vegetables, fruit, nuts, grapeseed oil. I eat some multigrain bread. I feel that the rest of my diet is good; it’s the questions above I’m facing.

With patience and thanks for your insight.

Dear Sorai,

The first thing which comes to mind would be the activity of the gastrointestinal tract. Of which you have had problems. The hunger for carbohydrates may relate to these issues. For example, because much of the serotonin production takes place through the gastrointestinal tract, problems in this area will interfere with serotonin production. This would lead to changes in your mood, addictive behaviours and energy levels, and consequently create a desire for carbohydrate consumption. Also the absence of sufficient proteins will create a hunger to eat more, so ensure you get enough of these.

The proliferation of candida albicans, which is a yeast within the gastrointestinal tract, can also cause such cravings if they are not managed properly. An increase of healthy gut bacteria will help in such case, and averting away from sugars, alcohol, gluton, excessive fermented foods and medications. Drinking plenty of fresh water will also help, as well as dilute your food craving between meals.

-Sparrow

Old 11-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear SGS,

Can we alter our perception to experience such light as non-solid while living as humans?

And also, what can we do to help our species to mutate and become more of a multidimensional species?

Thank you,
Sorai

Dear Sorai,

The perception of such is possible when:
1) You first alter perception of yourself that your relationship to everything else can change. Such as altering the perception that you still think of yourself as “solid”.
2) You are ready to go beyond “human” consciousness.

Cellular mutation is directly influenced by cellular memory and the specific alignment of intention a species adheres to. This is to say that your biological offspring will contain the cellular memory, and thus the cellular mutation, of your current alignment of intent. This intent is retained within the tissue fibres and cells of your human body, and is also one cause of your ageing, disease and other health conditions.

There is a fundamental relationship between the thoughts that you have, the behaviour within your lifestyle and the mutation, or evolution, of the human race. Evolution is not specifically driven by environmental conditions but by cellular responses to the thoughts that you are creating over a period of time. These thoughts are providing instructions to your biological cells how to behave.

To change your path of evolution then you must all change your way of thinking, and behaving, to that which best aligns to your deepest desires and goals as a united species. Presently human beings do not function as an intelligent species. They only function as individuals and competitive organisations aligned to self-gain. An intelligent species functions as one unit and behaves in a manner where every action and decision benefits the whole, not just a few. To become a multidimensional species then, as others have, you first have to learn what it is to be an intelligent species.

-Sparrow