Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Knower
Different spirits same house

Hello everyone,
I'm reaching out and asking for prayers. I think I got myself into a fix and really don't know what to do about it. A friend of mine got themselves in a bind and I thought I was helping them out by putting them up in my home for awhile, until they got comfortable. My friend has had meltdown in my house, struggling with all kinds of spiritual demons,which we all have. I've taken her to the hospital and the doctors diagnose her with paranoid and halusenation (please excuse my spelling).Now I feel stuck cause she can't leave my house,no job and don't have a will to look for one. Now she's praying in my home,pacing and I'm very uncomfortable with people praying in my house, who's unstable. I feel the frequency have shift differently in my home since she's been here. How can I get her to leave or what should I do? She's been in my house for 6 months and nothing is working for her. Something doesn't seem right. Thank you all for your responses🤗
Old 12-11-2019, 03:59 AM
Master

You are in a fix. She can't or won't leave, she can't or won't support herself. And I suppose that because she is your friend you don't want to throw her out into the street. So what can you do?

Does she have family you can contact so they can take over responsibility for her?

Have you tried speaking to Social Services or whatever welfare equivalent you have? They might be able to suggest alternative options for her, especially if she has been medically diagnosed as mentally unbalanced.

If all else fails you might just have to harden your heart and evict her. Otherwise she has no reason to ever leave since you seem to provide for her physical needs.

It sounds like her problems are beyond your capacity to deal with - you need some kind of help.

Good luck.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:31 AM
Knower
That's another thing, she have siblings,but she stole their inheritance when their parents died,she didn't split anything and took off. She did live with her brother until his wife became bothered by her antics, so she left. She's very smart and corporate, and lived comfortably,until her job closed. I put her up because I knew she was self sufficient and always had her own. Somewhere she became depressed and manipulative at the same time. I'm a female, so I would feel bad to put her in the Streets. I was told by one of her siblings to be careful, because she's known to do things. I just know my insides feels unsettled now, when I sleep I feel restless. And she's up reciting scriptures, loud enough to where I can hear her but can't understand her words. And I think she knows what she's doing. The whole frequency is off and unsettling. I would appreciate advice to a solution. Thank you all.🤗💞
Old 12-11-2019, 07:58 AM
hazada guess

I'd either get in touch with the police or social services!
Old 12-11-2019, 10:08 AM
MAYA EL

I had the same situation happen to me only I'm a guy and so was he . When he started to get crazy and the vibe of my house started to change from still calm and peaceful to stressed paranoid and crazy do you know what I did with my best friend? I kicked his butt out and whatever didn't fit in his truck was thrown away that same night and I changed all the locks the next morning. Was he homeless? Yes did he not know what to do? Probably not but I knew just like you need to realize and that is that they are responsible for themselves just like you are for you and by bending to there mentality you are allowing them to destroy your house just like they destroyed there own. You are not responsible for someone that's not your wife/husband/ kids any other then those 3 you can help but the second it effects your house you should leave it alone because it's not worth the integrity of your house.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:19 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I had the same situation happen to me only I'm a guy and so was he . When he started to get crazy and the vibe of my house started to change from still calm and peaceful to stressed paranoid and crazy do you know what I did with my best friend? I kicked his butt out and whatever didn't fit in his truck was thrown away that same night and I changed all the locks the next morning. Was he homeless? Yes did he not know what to do? Probably not but I knew just like you need to realize and that is that they are responsible for themselves just like you are for you and by bending to there mentality you are allowing them to destroy your house just like they destroyed there own. You are not responsible for someone that's not your wife/husband/ kids any other then those 3 you can help but the second it effects your house you should leave it alone because it's not worth the integrity of your house.

Here,here.I agree........call it tough love.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
That's another thing, she have siblings,but she stole their inheritance when their parents died,she didn't split anything and took off. She did live with her brother until his wife became bothered by her antics, so she left. She's very smart and corporate, and lived comfortably,until her job closed. I put her up because I knew she was self sufficient and always had her own. Somewhere she became depressed and manipulative at the same time. I'm a female, so I would feel bad to put her in the Streets. I was told by one of her siblings to be careful, because she's known to do things. I just know my insides feels unsettled now, when I sleep I feel restless. And she's up reciting scriptures, loud enough to where I can hear her but can't understand her words. And I think she knows what she's doing. The whole frequency is off and unsettling. I would appreciate advice to a solution. Thank you all.����

I agree with the comments on tough love. This is a situation where you have to put yourself first. You say that she is both smart and manipulative - if she is willing to steal her siblings inheritance then what might she do with you? She is obviously selfish. If one of her siblings has warned you to be careful then you should heed that warning.

Perhaps you too have lessons to learn from this. Maybe you need to learn to clearly set your boundaries. Maybe you have issues with people taking advantage of you. Are you just putting up with her to avoid feeling bad about putting her on the streets? You might end up feeling much worse if she stays in your house.

Listen to your insides. If they are unsettled then your body is telling you something and you need to listen.

Peace.
Old 13-11-2019, 03:32 AM
Knower
Thank you all, I think I feel bad to put someone out, who have no place to go. I think people knows that much about me, that niceness, people take advantage of. I wish I had that firmness to say NO, but I'm not that person. Thank you all
Old 13-11-2019, 09:52 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Thank you all, I think I feel bad to put someone out, who have no place to go. I think people knows that much about me, that niceness, people take advantage of. I wish I had that firmness to say NO, but I'm not that person. Thank you all

You only have two choices. Either put her out or let her stay. There are no other choices. You are not going to be able to let her stay and resolve her issues and hence your issues she's creating. Furthermore by letting her stay you're compromising yourself while at the same time allowing her to indulge her sickness, whatever it might be.

Kindness that can kill... You are doing neither of you a favor. She needs help and she's not going to seek it until she's forced to do so. Even then she might not, but honestly that's not on you.

This might sound harsh but you should contemplate on what I posted and perhaps you'll see the truth in it.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:

Your loyalty to your friend does you credit, but if you ignore all the warnings and let her stay out of weakness (the desire to be nice, the inability to say NO) then you may end up regretting it.

Peace