Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

Life and Death

Both Eternal Life and Eternal Death is yours.
Don't ask how. Don't ask why. Don't ask who when where and what.

Just know that you are both alive and dead at the same time.
Each and every moment.

That you have complete freedom to choose what to focus on.
That Eris is as nothing, and Eros everything.

No one can kill you from heaven.
No one can give birth to you in hell.

So clear your mind.
Have a genuine heart.
Go and do what thou wilt.

Be yourself and embrace the world.
Die and be reborn.
Don't die and don't be reborn.

Do whatever you want to do for Thou art God.
Thy will be done.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
Both Eternal Life and Eternal Death is yours.
Don't ask how. Don't ask why. Don't ask who when where and what.

Just know that you are both alive and dead at the same time.
Each and every moment.

That you have complete freedom to choose what to focus on.
That Eris is as nothing, and Eros everything.

No one can kill you from heaven.
No one can give birth to you in hell.

So clear your mind.
Have a genuine heart.
Go and do what thou wilt.

Be yourself and embrace the world.
Die and be reborn.
Don't die and don't be reborn.

Do whatever you want to do for Thou art God.
Thy will be done.
Woohoo, lil Sono!

Not so 'eloquently' (beautifully!) playing with the same theme (excerpted from a piece of writing I am currently composing):

Analogous to the way it takes more than a few years wherein initially inept and unskilled novices are given the opportunity to assimilate increasingly rigorous capability-exercising ‘lessons’ and thereby ‘pass’ challenges posed by increasingly capability-demanding ‘tests’ for them to ‘graduate’ from training programs and knowledge-conveying schools, it takes numerous physical lifetimes for souls to encounter and Love-and-Joy-constructively make the best of the full range of the sometimes extremely provident opportunities and sometimes extremely daunting challenges which are naturally part and parcel of existential embodiment in a complexly interwoven multi-membered socio-ecological system such as ours – or, of course, in relation to any particular opportunity or challenge, to fail to – and thereby psychospiritually learn – as you may know if you are experienced enough, one may learn more from reviewing failures than ‘successes’! – and so ‘evolve’ to the point where they completely transcend any and all selfish-‘i’dentity based inclinations and psychospiritually ‘unite’ with Life-at-Large such that they then functionally live on in conjunction with said Entity’s creative Being-n-Doing process forever thereafter – or, of course, alternatively, in its ‘failing’ to so be-n-do. The latter case references the real possibility, if and as a soul ‘immaturely’ reacts, as all ‘immature’ souls sometimes do, to the frustration(s) and disappointment(s) of personal desires, hopes, and expectations inevitably experienced as unpleasant in an unduly self-compensating and/or other-forsaking manner, and if such human-pitfall trendency☺ isn’t somehow correctively consciously renounced and forsworn along the way, that a soul’s capacity to experience and express Love and Joy in relation to others may eventually shrink (i.e. ‘devolve’) to the point where it becomes completely ‘i’solated and so totally unloving and unjoyful in relation to Life-at-Large, and, since Love and Joy constitute the Source-‘code’ (i.e. the ‘motive’) which ‘program’atically ‘gives rise’ to every soul-node of Life, its gestalt may then just blip ‘out’☺ of existence and thereby and therefore completely ‘lose’ the possibility of ever incarnating again and thereby, again possibly, psychospiritually evolving and developing to the point where it consciously integrates with and so coherently lives on as a vital part of the Entity of Life thereafter.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Pathfinder

Red face

Weird old man. :)
I'm not afraid of Soul Death anymore.
But I still want to stick around to see what's coming.

I enjoy winter.
The white snow is still cold but at least it can't kill me.
I brought myself a warm black coat.

I wish you a great journey as I go on mine.

You might.. wanna tone down your enthusiasm a bit.. hard to read. lol
Old 03-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Weird old man. :)
I'm not afraid of Soul Death anymore.
But I still want to stick around to see what's coming.
I can tell that 'you', your Love and Joy 'program', ain't gonna 'die'!

Quote:
I enjoy winter.
The white snow is still cold but at least it can't kill me.
I brought myself a warm black coat.
Nice 'wave' (seasonal) surfing!

Quote:
I wish you a great journey as I go on mine.
Likewise, So-bio-young-to-be-SO-Mystic (in my view) you-must-be-a-reincarnated-savant One!

Quote:
You might.. wanna tone down your enthusiasm a bit.. hard to read. lol
Wanna be-do a lot of things differently, expressing my ideas more simply for one thing! Still working on taming that galloping-mind horse! Will 'pray' it 'catches' what your horse's got. Pray for my writing to 'work' better, too, beautifully silky-toned one!

You probably have already run acorss this, but just in case you haven't, enjoy:

http://www.katsandogz.com/gibran.html
Old 03-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you.