Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-05-2018, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Keep feeling a strange presence...

Sometimes it happens randomly during the day when it's very quiet but most of the time when I'm in bed and about to sleep. I don't know if I just imagine it but I just have a sudden sense of ''knowing'' that I'm not alone and this is often accompanied by a weird density in the air around me, notobly the top of my head. I don't actually see spirits and things like that and this doesn't really scare me as much as it frustrates the living hell out of me by not knowing who or what this thing could be and why it takes a liking to hanging around me as I'm in bed. Do any of you paranormal experts got any clue?
Old 26-05-2018, 03:36 AM
Administrator
Hello

Down time or alone time for example going to the bathroom or being along in the shower can also be times when you sense more contact. It takes that quiet time at times to sense what is always around you. We I so feel are never alone just that life moves so fast we miss out on the contacts we have.

If it does not bring in stress I would just say your blessings and ask for gentle undisturbed rest. LOL I do not know of this place I am open to it all 24/7 but that is the norm for me.

Lynn
Old 26-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Down time or alone time for example going to the bathroom or being along in the shower can also be times when you sense more contact. It takes that quiet time at times to sense what is always around you. We I so feel are never alone just that life moves so fast we miss out on the contacts we have.

If it does not bring in stress I would just say your blessings and ask for gentle undisturbed rest. LOL I do not know of this place I am open to it all 24/7 but that is the norm for me.

Lynn

The shower and bathroom? that's pretty disturbing... I'd rather not have something invisible lingering around me during my privacy moments. By the way, it doesn't really interfare with my sleep as I fall asleep anyway but it just makes no sense why the hell a ghost/spirit has nothing better to do but watching me fall asleep lol.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Master

Some people are senstive to e.m.f. One thing you might try is to either look for stray electric fields or turn off all the power to your house for a short time . See if your ghost goes away .
Old 28-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Some people are senstive to e.m.f. One thing you might try is to either look for stray electric fields or turn off all the power to your house for a short time . See if your ghost goes away .

lol ''my'' ghost as if I own it. But if I would do these things like you suggested I'd feel a bit silly because it might as well not be real. If it's real I doubt it would go away as I keep experiencing this already for almost over two years.
Old 30-05-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
It may simply be a lost soul or even possibly a family member or friend that has passed, don't rule this out. They may be drawn to your light or just wanting to check in on you to see how you are doing. Not all presences are bad or negative. I feel them around me all the time and sometimes can hear them manifest a noise or sound in the room I'm in.
Usually your first impression you get will be the most acurate one, meaning if it does not feel bad or only someone who is around with no negtive feeling coming on you, it may simply be a lost soul that is lonely or trapped in our dimension. I personally do not mind them at all and actually am use to them now. As long as they are here visiting with no bad intent they are welcome to visit and obey the "house rules" we set forth. Yes, you can lay ground rules as well. So in short, what I guess what I'm saying is unless it really bothers you having them around just put forth some rules and trust your gut feelings when you sense them that it is not there to cause harm, or you can banish them from your home and you do have the ability to do this.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
lol ''my'' ghost as if I own it. But if I would do these things like you suggested I'd feel a bit silly because it might as well not be real. If it's real I doubt it would go away as I keep experiencing this already for almost over two years.

Its not hard to turn off power to your house for an hour , or a bed room for a night . Your ghost may be the soul of a once living person , left over energy , or human created thought forms . There are methods of clearing thought forms and left over energy . Most passed on people can be moved on to higher planes .
Old 30-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The shower and bathroom? that's pretty disturbing... I'd rather not have something invisible lingering around me during my privacy moments. By the way, it doesn't really interfare with my sleep as I fall asleep anyway but it just makes no sense why the hell a ghost/spirit has nothing better to do but watching me fall asleep lol.

You do realize that spirits are not going to "see" you like you would see a person sitting in the chair at the local tea shop. Spirits will see you are energy. It's why they get drawn to sensitive people. They see the light they radiate and become curious by it.

When you are relaxing in bed, or in the shower/bathroom, you are more relaxed, and you lower your guard some. Which makes it easier for you to notice spirit around you. I would imagine that bedrooms will probably be more active, than other places of the house, because of it.
Old 15-07-2018, 03:37 AM
Knower
I believe spirits are indeed free spirits as they come and go. It could be just a free spirit or maybe it could be someone who’s soul knows you and recognize you from a past life. Spirits that cross over intend to recognize anyone they may have shared a past with and that is previous as well as past life.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Seeker

It's weird, I have the same problem having e.s.p and awareness of people I used to go to school with... I came to look up 'privacy'- because it feels like I'm invaded...I have the same dense feeling you describe around the top of my head. I can only draw a parallel with your situation though. In my experience I feel trapped and frustrated too, it feels like I 'gift' my awareness and only really get talked to when I am open to it and expect it.
Just a suggestion but try 'aura flush' or reiki healing or cutting etheric bonds or parasitic attachments on you tube videos. take care.