Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Pathfinder
My latest are Campo Del Cielo Meteorite, Angel Aura and Pink Petalite
Old 25-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Pathfinder
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/attach/jpg.gif

My first agate I added, couldnt resist her the energy around it is just .. I think the druzy looks like canolli filling, or chocolate chip ice cream. I will get better pics once she arrives, as she is being shipped from CA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5404 - Copy.jpg (91.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Master
My latest addition is a Selenite sphere. I have some Shungite and also sphere and cube arriving next week.
Today I ordered a few pendants ~ Black Tourmaline, Amber, Tanzanite and a Moldavite one too.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Master
Sedonalite (Sedona sandstone), was the last one in the shop, they'd sold out and happened to find one somewhere. I hadn't even heard of it, owner showed it to me, I felt it and wow! By far the most powerful crystal I've ever held!
My foot chakras got opened and started tingling, I got grounded on the spot. Then my entire system started flowing energy like you wouldn't believe, as if I was a fountain, it was unreal!
Back home, I held it in my left hand, within 2 mins my heart suddenly began to beat really fast. I didn't like that much, so I put the stone down, my heartbeat got normal almost right away. I'm not going to hold it in my left hand again, holy cow!
Some ppl say moqui marbles and those other ones are strong (which I believe to be obsolete as much stronger and more high vibrational stones & crystals get found since the moqui was one of the strongest), but moqui marbles did nothing for me. As in nothing. But this sedonalite, wow. Seriously the most powerful stone I've ever held.
The other day someone mentioned rhodozite being so powerful. I got myself one. Doesn't even come close to Sedonalite, hihi.

Iolite sphere - I'm going to love explore it, it reminds me of the dark moon, it's so mysterious!

Malacolla, the blues are stunning! I couldn't resist.

Rough sunstone piece, my goodness, beautiful! Orange, gold, bronze, totally amazing!

Rough iolite with sunstone tip, small piece

lepidolite, rough, slightly larger piece. Suddenly love lepidolite :)

Luna Rose, a new and rare crystal from Namibia, partially rose-quartz, partially graphite in quartz. It's stunning, where the graphite & rose-quartz blend together it's lila. Gorgeous crystal, glad I managed to get hold of one, weren't many left and they likely can't get hold of more.

Turitella agate (tumble)
Old 08-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Guide

Two more lovely Carnelians in bright orange color with white eyes. Couldn't help myself.

^
me.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
Oh! Iolite is lovely :)

My Shungite has arrived:

Old 08-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Guide

^ nice pieces of Lapis Lazuli as well.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Master
I don't want to jinx things, hihi, but since Sunday, when I got my crystals, I feel really good! I haven't felt this good in a long long time to be honest. I really feel like "me" again. I'm full of life, plans, energy.
For the first time in months I've played drums yesterday, the fear I had concerning my practice have gone completely, I'm full of plans and the drive to get going with it.
Truly amazing.
Now I'm not certain it's the crystals, but it seems so. Otherwise it'd be one helluva coincidence and I don't believe in that.
I think it's much to do with the Sedona sandstone, but it could be the mix. But I do think the sandstone since I felt so much energy when I first held that.

I'm seriously so active, bubbly, full of energy! I'd almost forgotten what it was like to feel that while in actual fact this is who I really am!
Hope it remains that way, hihi.

My intuition seems to work good as well. Had to do a reading, and sometimes it takes forever, but this time the cards flew out each time without much shuffling and ado, and the reading flowed by itself. Amazing! I'm loving this!
Old 09-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Experiencer
Hi Fairycrystal ! I am happy to hear you feel energized and confident ! It makes a big difference in your life when you feel good. Just out of curiosity...have you been eating and sleeping well ? I am not suggesting crystals don't help, but when you take care of your physical needs, it also impacts positively on our mental well being. I am always surprised what a good meal and a snooze will do.

My wife tells me that eating less meat will increase your psychic and intuitive abilities. Perhaps that's why I don't feel the crystal energies....sure I'll have the steak right after I finish this hot dog LOL !
Old 11-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Guide

A beautiful Richterite/Manganese/Sugilite pendant. I couldn't help myself. It's still in the mail.