Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Dante1709

Just bought a Ruby in Zoisite bracelet! I knew I was going to go to a shop that sells crystals, so I took a look at their site. I decided to pick something I normally wouldn't, and as soon as I landed on the photo of Zoisite, my hands tingled as if the bracelet were in front of me.

Also, my package with my chakra stones just arrived. I'm amazed at how gorgeous each crystal is, especially selenite.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Master

A lovely Silver & Rhodochrosite bracelet.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:33 PM
xiola_bleu

I haven't bought any new crystals in way too long :( This thread was always a great way for me to remember what I bought and when, but I forgot to update the last few hauls. Thankfully I still remembered to take time stamped photos :)

15/03/2014
Lapis Lazuli pendant
Chrome Diopside
Dragon's Blood

02/04/2014
Azurite (Morocco)
Azurite (SA)
Sugilite
Aragonite
Kunzite
Danburite
Lithium Quartz point
Selenite

09/08/2014
Turquoise
Amber
Rutilated Quartz
Aquamarine
Tiger Iron
Amethyst
Apatite
Serpentine Stichtite
Dumortierite
Unakite
Prehnite

Druid Stone
Purple Howlite
Pyrite
Iolite
Old 17-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

Where do you buy rhodizite or phenakite? Ebay, Amazon?
Old 17-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Master
My last purchase was in February. I will prolly get a new one next week, I'm going to buy a Kundalini Citrine (Congo Citrine).

Last purchases:
- Manifestation Crystal
- Tugtupite (which I have lost, boohoo!!)
- Richterite & Sugelite
- a real nuummite with gorgeous, long flashes!
- Cryolite
Old 19-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

A quartz wand that intrigued me.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder
Latest Crystal Acquisation

I bought a few golden healers, a Diaspore, and a mini crystal formation with what they claimed was a lemurian crystal from Brazil. I threw the largest golden healer in bed with me. It vibrated all night. I think it ran out of batteries. Not sure whether it is out of power or has given me everything I need for the present. I can't get it to vibrate today just by holding it, but there sure was a lot of energy transferred last night.

I am not familiar with Lemurian energies, but I do have a crystal in the formation with the striations or barcode down one face. I will try sleeping with the Diaspore tonight and see what that brings.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:24 AM
Master
Today I picked up a tumbled Aragonite, a tumbled Fire Agate, and a raw Green Tourmaline in Quartz.

Old 20-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Latest acquisition was a beautiful Labradorite necklace given to me by a very close girlfriend. Sadly the wearing of it did not go quite as she planned so I have taken it off and put it somewhere special. Not sure if I will ever wear it again but I hope I will.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Knower

The last few I got were, serephenite, sugilite and infinite. And a block of selenite, But this is currently all of the types of stones I have. I have multiples of some of them.