Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Thanx RacerX, as always youíve given me useful input.

You are welcome~

Since the dream Iíve been struggling to educate myself on the chakras. So far I havenít found much on the 5 points of energy I witnessed in the dream.

Interesting ..... the first major unknown set of Mysterious Lights , I witnessed manifesting in front of my eyes ...... and seen through a telescope ... were 5 points.,Star-Like.

All is said is that there are points in the hands and feet but most of the focus is on the 7 major chakras; which I also witnessed. Iím wondering; I didnít notice the colors until the ball of light in the middle of the body activated. It was as soon as it stretched out to harmonize the other 5 that the chakras then lit up to activate the 7th point of light.

The second set of Mysterious Lights were .... "7" ~! Here is a link to a video of them:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=256787844362014

8th chakra is above the head at arms length, 9th is below the body about 3 feet and 10th weaves through the hands and feet.

The 8th connects you to the Divine Mind, the Ninth to the mother Earth, and the 10th .... I am not certain of but the Chinese Healing Arts would be a good place to look, though they might not use the term "chakra".

Iím just wondering what is so important about the chakras in the hands and feet; I mean why show them to me if it wasnít importantÖ I donít mean to ramble; Iím just trying to figure this out.

I believe I have the book you mentioned; actually I know I do. I remember trying to read it a couple of times years ago but my attention was always drawn to some other book. I have countless books I still havenít read yet. But I will take your advice and give it another try.

Greg

Chakra - Hands and Feet Written by AmberVine Saturday, 29 January 2011 21:53 Share
Chakra Points - Hands and feet ( WSI lesson 2)

As you advance through these lessons, you will learn many exercises which will build and help you learn to control your psychic energies. Many of these exercises use the CHAKRA points. Chakras are the energy centers of the body, and there are a number of them. You will learn more about the Chakras in future lessons. In this lesson however, we will be using two Chakras; these are located in the palms of the hands, and the soles of the feet. You can imagine the Chakras as a ball of white light directly in the center of the palm of the hand, or the sole of the foot. These two Chakras are basic Chakras which are used for bringing energy into the body, and for sending it out of the body. Other Chakras are more specialized.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:10 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
As I read your dream, I cried. I am not sure why, perhaps their was some resonance within me being activated.Very beautiful thankyou for sharing.

Fascinating, then it affected you the same way it did me. After I awoke and began to go over everything that had just occurred I actually lost it. For me it was the beauty of the vibration coming from the heart energy center; when it waved out and engulfed the other 5 balls of light the sound changed them all to a single frequency; when this went through me I had never felt so warm, and completeÖ it was so much more than just that though.

Thank you for your reply silent whisper, it was very touching
Greg
Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Sounds like you were doing energy work w/ your spiritual team.

Remember the beautiful feeling you had. This is a very real energetic pathway that you can use to recreate this level of energy/frequency. Revisiting this feeling can be very useful as a part of meditating.

You know what Mattie, I have done just that; and it was very effective. The following night after the dream, as soon as I laid down my body remembered and went completely relax and in a matter of a few minutes I was in meditation mode. This has not happened to me in a VERY long time. As a matter of fact Iíve been having serious trouble meditating.

Thanx Mattie, youíre one of the good-ones ;)
Greg
Old 11-11-2011, 12:15 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Stunningly fascinating dream. I have meditative visions of a similar nature from time to time, but without the voice of a teacher. I'd say you described the beauty if it perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Thank you, Iím glad you said that because I wasnít sure if I explained the dream that well.
Yeah, itís crazy; Iíve notice most of my dreams lately consist of one voice speaking but never makes him/her self present. Iím getting the impression it may be my higher-self; I donít want to sound arrogant but thatís just the way it feels. I can hear the voice crystal clear and it sounds as if it is off to the side of me just a few inches; not sure how else to describe it.

Thank you for your kind words.
Greg
Old 14-11-2011, 12:48 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X
Chakra - Hands and Feet Written by AmberVine Saturday, 29 January 2011 21:53 Share
Chakra Points - Hands and feet ( WSI lesson 2)

As you advance through these lessons, you will learn many exercises which will build and help you learn to control your psychic energies. Many of these exercises use the CHAKRA points. Chakras are the energy centers of the body, and there are a number of them. You will learn more about the Chakras in future lessons. In this lesson however, we will be using two Chakras; these are located in the palms of the hands, and the soles of the feet. You can imagine the Chakras as a ball of white light directly in the center of the palm of the hand, or the sole of the foot. These two Chakras are basic Chakras which are used for bringing energy into the body, and for sending it out of the body. Other Chakras are more specialized.

Great exercise RacerX, it actually worked very well for me. I also added one of my own; instead of picturing a ball of light I visualize an atom with electrons speeding around a nucleus. Iíve had some interesting effects with this. Itís probably my imagination but at times I can see sparks coming from the electrons Iím envisioning. Thanx, the exercise was very helpful.

Greg
Old 03-01-2013, 05:41 AM
GregoryScott

I apologize for reopening an old post. But the art work I created to express what it was I saw in the dream was either moved or deleted. Anyway I put together a more detailed version of what I actually witnessed and turned it into PC wallpaper. It’s nothing speculator, but did turned out much better than my first attempt.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1357160656
Old 03-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Henri77

Well as a result I just discovered this thread.
A very cool description, like being shown a new healing modality.
I seemed to hear tones when you described the phenomena, and must give this a try.
will peek at your artwork too,
thanx for sharing this .....
Old 03-01-2013, 02:00 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well as a result I just discovered this thread.
A very cool description, like being shown a new healing modality.
I seemed to hear tones when you described the phenomena, and must give this a try.
will peek at your artwork too,
thanx for sharing this .....

Really, have you heard/felt this before? Sure wish I could remember; it was a sound I thought I’d never forget. Now every time I try and remember I just here low vibration tones that now blend together. For some reason this dream has been on my mind a great deal lately. It feels like a piece of a puzzle that I’m trying to make fit. I believe it has something to do with leaving my body last week. Two days in a row I felt the harmony of a vibration that takes place during this separation; now it’s gone again. When I think about the sound the Chakras make while in harmony it caused my body to feel a kind of warmth along with this peaceful vibration that also occurs during harmonizing of Mind, Body and Soul that allows for this separation.

How long have you been Meditating Henri77? I’d be willing to bet you know what this vibration feels like. It’s a feeling of Balance, Harmony, and Warmth… The first time I left my body was during meditation. When I first started out I was using mind altering hemi-sync tapes that I purchased from a company called “Zygon”; Dane Spotts was the man’s name who produced this line of tapes. You’ll get mixed reactions from various people if you ask about using them during meditation. What freaks most people out is they use subliminal messages along with theta frequencies to reprogram the mind. At the time it was a GOD send! The first time I left my body while listening to these tapes was the most significant OBE experiences of my life!

After about six months of steady meditation, without even trying I spontaneously “popped” out of my body. Just before it happened my body began vibrating at a very high frequency; this went on for about 5 minutes. All the sudden I hear a loud POP! I then saw a combination of geometric symbols flashing before my eyes; circles, triangles, squares, rectangles and some others that looked like stars; of course it all happened so fast that the stars may have been the result of the flashing symbols. There were explosions of light along with rippling sound waves. (I did a great deal of research on this pattern it created and believe it to be Mandela of some kind. My thoughts were I was witnessing the mathematical equation of my experience; although I cannot be sure of this.) After the flashes the vibration stopped and was replaced with complete harmony; this is the only word I can find to describe this calmness.

Anyway, I’ll check the web, there’s bound to be a website that will have the proper tones for each Chakra… If I can find something similar to what I heard I’ll post the link in this thread.