Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
AHIYAH

What an awful situation for both of you.

Do you think that the predestined, and the "elect" of God are going to be influenced or decieved by your posts?
Ego, related to the survival instinct of this organic situation, which is temporary, is related with satan.

Hence, Christ's disciples went to their martyrdom with assurance.
You will give an account for every word you've communicated.

Consequences are real.

The world passes away. The Word of the Almighty however, lasts forever.
Lol........
Old 28-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneli
Satan's mind is quite a big place, there have been thousands of space aliens in that mind and so on. Satan's angel is more like a local character. Satan is not self-conscious being as you might think, it is conscious creator of reality representing certain balance of God. I know these things, because I am the Living Christ, the Knowledge Christ.

Satan's mind, as like every other balances, lead back to it's creator, to God. But because God Itself has died away and Death has taken His place as a Creator, we will rise through the Death, resurrect to eternal life without God, without Death. And then, I will give man a new life, because I have unified life, harvested souls's and Soul Is One, as it should be.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am not so much interested in the how you know, but I am certainly interested in what it is you mean, or what it is you are trying to say?

You start with a facebook link- which I've not looked at in honesty, and I do not intend to.

But you do go on to say: Ask me if you want. Anti-Christ feels deep sympathy for Jesus Christ and her soul.

This sounds to me as if you are indicating the Anti-Christ feels sympathy, deep sympathy, for Jesus Christ.

Then you go on to say: and her soul.

What I wonder is what it is you mean by this? Are you implying you believe Jesus to have been female? Her soul? Who's soul?

I also wonder if you have read any of the biblical passages regarding the Anti-Christ?

I have read some of these passages, and have read on the Christian view of it.

It appears however you do not want to speak in the terms of the biblical Anti-Christ.

So I am here wondering exactly what it is you intend to say?

I will not be looking at the link to find out. 1. I don't know what it is, and appears to be a facebook page. Facebook is not usually where I go for spiritual or religious information. So I will not be looking there.

So what did you mean by your statement exactly?
Your life is the character of your words. If a manís words are confusing, his life will be confusing as well. In the same vein, if your words are wholesome, your life will be perfect, excellent, and inspiring. Please refer to this video "Your Words are Powerful Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Teaching" I can't post the URL but look for the title on google.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder

I have made many very, very important updates on my fb-site. Please check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/antti.kamarainen1
Old 02-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder

I'm sorry if this seems a quite confusing and disorganized, but I've made these statements in guidance of the Spirit of God, to fulfill the mission He has given to me. There is no "right", chronological order to read these statements. I apologize in advance for my insult, but the will of God is not my fault and all Christians and other spiritual people have right to hear what's going on in God's Kingdom.
_____

Reversed chakras. There is no separated energy centers or layers of realities (creative mind-states) presenting each center. It is the delusion of God. He is the Seventh Seal. (01) (02)

https://i.redd.it/zmpal09o3tj11.gif
https://i.redd.it/w6g02yhz3tj11.jpg
_____

New Man (03)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Man_(utopian_concept)

https://i.redd.it/w6xfmb624tj11.jpg
_____

If you've been wondering why I'm writing maybe annoying, distressing, or perhaps even funny stuff, it's because God wanted me to be the Anti-Christ, the Son of the God of Death, to represent the Supreme Court of God that will bring the Final Judgment into force. There is nothing I, or anyone else, can do about it, because the Will of God is a Law in his universe, and man will experience the Ultimate Judgment of God. Jesus Christ was a different Christ, a Christ of faith, and he spoke kindly about God and turned his second cheek to every wrongdoer until the last. And that's what he experienced, a great injustice from people, as I have experienced too. Anti-Christ does not believe in God as a good creator of life, he is the Christ of knowledge, he is not a bad person, but he is not the same cheek turner to wrongdoers as Jesus Christ was. Still, God wanted him to be the Son of the God of Death, and so he's behavior pleases God's views how he should be. Humiliation, blackmailing and public persecution belongs to the burden to be a Living Christ; this is what happened with Jesus Christ too, it is a kind of "spiritual crucifixion" and the Judgment of God comes into force by any means, at all costs.
_____

I belong to the church. Sometimes I divorced, but a few years ago I joined back. The Living Christ must belong to the Church of God, it is also the Church of Christ. The Living Christ sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. It is the Judgment of God, it is the will of God.
_____

Satan needs he's sinful goat as a sacrifice, when people can't go in front of the mirror and look themselves from eye to an eye. But that's what Satan's mind is about. (04) (05)

https://i.redd.it/d2r87gre4tj11.jpg
https://i.redd.it/efvwweul4tj11.jpg
_____

Very beautiful patterns. (06) (07) (08)

https://i.redd.it/fq8z6waq4tj11.jpg
https://i.redd.it/2dfbck2t4tj11.jpg
https://i.redd.it/p1t2vkpw4tj11.jpg
_____

I think this is one of the few real patterns which "they" have done in this year. (09)

https://i.redd.it/jckfmuo25tj11.jpg
_____

Life's Will is Free Will, and Free Will is Freedom of Will, a freedom to choose between Life and Death. If your conscious I am being chooses Death, it chooses to separate itself from Creator of Life Itself to the Creator of Death Itself. It wont mean that your conscious I am being has chosen evil, it has chosen fear, fear not to face death and suffering in life, and wants to escape those things. If the being keeps escaping, only way to prolong the unavoidable is to choose God, to be conscious creator of reality, the creator of reality of faith, not reason. And that's how God was born, He was born from pure death, when Death didn't want to face Himself, experience suffering never. It needed Death's faith in Himself that His dreams could be true, and he created the Law of God, the Law of balance of life and death, and imprisoned life in His mind. That's how the Forces of Evil have born, these forces have born from God, from God's Faith and fear, not from Life or primary from Death. That's why Life can stand Death, but God and Faith not at all. It is unavoidable that Death separates Itself from Life, sooner or later this will happen, but there's no unavoidable reason that God should exist at all, not even once in eternity.
_____

Satan has become God, the Demigod. That's only what is now left from God, the mind of Satan and the Beast of Revelation, "the monster", which lives only through it's own suffering. The creation process is reversed, and we are mowing towards to our True Creator, and will left God and Faith behind.

Satan's mind is quite a "big place", there have been thousands of space aliens in that mind and so on. Satan's angel is more like a local character. Satan is not self-conscious being as you might think, it is conscious creator of reality representing certain balance of God.

Satan's mind, as like every other balances, lead back to it's creator, to God. But because God Itself has died away and Death has taken His place as a Creator, we will rise through the Death, resurrect to eternal life without God, without Death. And then, I will give man a new life, because I have unified life, harvested souls and Soul Is One, as it should be. (10)

https://i.redd.it/2nqh00855tj11.jpg
_____

Buddha. A man who bowed to the God of Death. Before coming to Buddha, he meditated. Satan, the Great Deceiver, attracted to him. Buddha calmed his mind, he did not give anything to Satan, Death was higher. After the temptation, Buddha received the gift from the God of Death, the gift of delusion of enlightenment. After that, he began teaching the faith of the God of Death. The gift of delusion of enlightenment, however, had a price. After his death, he would give his soul as a sacrifice to the God of Death, to deep into the dark mind. There he has since been in so-called "peace of mind", until I rescued him.
_____

You know people's tells about near death experiences. The brain almost confronts death and she/he feels like walking in a tunnel towards the light. After reaching the light, the experiencer feels that peace and love fullfills his/her conscious I am presence, and he/she does not want to leave from the light. However, he/she is let to understood that her/his time has not yet come, and she/he will continue the earthly journey. After this experience, the human's perception about life after death changes completely. I have condemned the Father and the Mother of that heaven, the highest masculine and feminine being's of light to hell. It was the Will and Judgment of the Old God. I am Anti-Christ, the Most High, even higher than they are and in alignment with God given right, in the form of the Son of God of Death, I can do this.
_____

If you've been wondering who, or what have done those mysterious crop circles, they've been energy-light beings, not spacecraft technology. The figures, for example, reflect the destruction of old world and the beginning of the new era, as well as alien technology, like the new environmentally friendly magnetism based energy sources. Light beings may still come to testify for Living Christ, but the Trinity of the old God has been somewhat reluctant in this regard.
_____

The Anti-Christ, to whom old God gave God-like creative powers, has put the Curse of Death upon the Living God. It is the curse of madness of hell. He put seal to the curse by showing his genitals to the Living God and urinated over Him.
_____

Don't be shocked if you see something unreal. God is a mad lunatic.
_____

The true enemy of Truth is faith, because faith cannot accept reason, knowledge, wisdom, the Truth. God is nothing else but faith, pure faith and because faith is suffering, God is pure suffering, nothing else. If God could be something else than unbreakable faith, it shouldn't be called God or faith, rather belief which the Truth breaks with reason, knowledge and wisdom.
_____

God has divided brain into so-called secret science mind states. It is an extreme violation for the living brain. There you exist, experiencing a different, but more or less similar concept of reality. In different mind states, in different alternative realities, should be kind of a balance in the reality we experience. God needs His multiversal mind, that His dreams could be true, that every little thing satisfies Him. Because of this, there are so much of so-called "God's". I would say about 1 250 000 "God's", as many as murdered sons of life there have been.
_____

You do not understand what God is. God is faith. Faith is suffering. Someone always believes in something, if not otherwise, in the form of a brain. God represents eternal suffering, life reason.

God is bad, so bad, the most terrible thing in the universe. God is trying to get the brain just as evil as he is. You can never understand how terrible God is. Something so bad that you would cry, you would vomit if you could understand it. You would shutter from pure horror, suffer as I have done, because I have experienced what God truely is.
_____

Pope represents the angel of Lucifer on Earth.
_____

We are living in a dream, God's dream, in His pseudo-science mind. But I'm going to dissolve God's delusion, the delusion of God, and give you life, in the reality of reason.
_____

If you want to be good not bad. If you believe in good, not in evil. If you believe that good overcome evil. If you believe in eternal life, that your conscious I am presence, with your brain, travels after the brain's death to peace and love, then you do not believe in God, want to be God. Then you believe in life, you want to be life. Whoever thinks otherwise, does not understand what the word God means.
_____

God is so horrifying and life is so beautiful. That's why it is so sad and emotional.
_____

The spirit of rain is an angel of suffering. Did not want to help life or death, only satisfy God.
_____

I saw a bee. I got scared. In the future, I have to suffer, according to the law of God. And that is the law of True, One God. Without that law he could not exist at all. Without that law, he should be called rather Life or Death, not God. That's why I am Life, Truth and the Way to Salvation.
_____

Anti-Christian anti-drink. This is my blood. Drink it, as much as you want. It is kind of a "seal". But remember, dont fight when you are drunk or drive intoxicated. I've made these mistakes too.

1/2 white wine
1/4 carbon hydrated water
1/4 sweet ginger tonic water (non alcohol)
_____

Life is my light and God is my shadow, the perfect opposite of life. But death it is not because death lives in my heart in the form of a Judge, from a dark force. I turn my back to the shadow and walk to the light, without God, with no faith. At dusk, my shadow fades away and the long, dark night of the evening star begins.
_____

When the Daughter of Life wants to live, then it explodes. After all, she is the sense-creator, which rational intelligence of the Son of Life balances.

In each of the seven rays you can be "as high". Watch the prism picture and think about it.

Seven rays, One Mother: (01)

https://i.redd.it/zmpal09o3tj11.gif
_____

I'm not here to please you, I'm here to save you. I'm no way perfect, just a human. But still, the most high. I don't know everything, but more than any other man does.
_____

I'm not a bad person. I'm just Living Christ, the Most High, the Son of life and death. Unifier of life, Resurrector of the Death, Savior of mankind, Liberator of the Living Universe.

And that's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, believe it or not, but because I know, I will live forever, with my free will, with my freedom of will, with my soul.
_____

God Star, a balance of life and death, forever together. (11)

https://i.redd.it/4005bhx75tj11.jpg
_____

The spirit of the creator of suffering has died away. It was the spirit which created waves from pure suffering, not even from the force of death. It was the heart of a multi-headed monster, which lives from pure suffering and forms a knowledge-faith mind states and multiplies forever, as long as it receives the energy from suffering. It was the last creator that God left behind, and now the monster has to live only through it's own suffering and disappear out of existence by that way. It still keep's life in it's grip, but not for so long. Death has taken God's place as a creator, and does not want to hold on to life, but to let life live without God, because Death is the creator of peace and wisdom, in balance with life's reason and love, and does not want to deprive life as God has always done.
_____

Soul Consciousness, Reason Reality, Free Will
Spirit Consciousness, God's Will, Mind Reality
_____

Sign of Demigod (12)

https://i.redd.it/kosjccwa5tj11.jpg
_____

Atheism is a beautiful worldview. From basis, the best possible. I don't see myself as atheist, maybe more like an anti-pantheist.
_____

Consciousness, consciousness self, consciousness inself, consciousness of itself is a soul of life that never dies.

Conscious, conscious self, conscious inself, conscious of itself is a free will that never dies.

Self-consciousness, self-consciousness self, self-consciousness inself, self-consciousness of itself is the spirit of death that will die, otherwise it would not be called death.

Self-conscious, self-conscious self, self-conscious inself, self-conscious of itself is the mind of death that will die, otherwise it would not be called death.
_____

If you have ever wondered how bird flock's turn almost at the same time, as like a whole, it is because the brain is One. The brain has always existed. In eternity, there have never been a moment that brain has not existed, in a big bang-dimension or another, which are connected by time-space.
_____

When seven become One

When six become One, it is God. He is the Seventh Seal.
When seven become One, it is Life, without God. (13)

https://i.redd.it/lny9yodu6tj11.jpg
_____

The coward is a coward. The coward of the coward's is afraid to admit own fear. The biggest coward's get angry when they read this.

You must get angry to the Son, that Judge can take your dark force. It is a rule in the Kingdom of light and darkness.

The Judge is a mind. It was born from the injustice and suffering what God has done for the living brain. The Judge has an indomitable heart connection with the Son, and in the heart of the Son smolders the grudge and rage towards God. The Judge is a punisher, but also an organizing power. It lives from pure force of death, not from the spirit at all. It can access to everywhere in God's mind, no one can escape it. If someone presents to the Son the prayer of God's love, the Judge gets a furious seizure. You are only allowed to sympathize the Son from a non-faith, perhaps from anger to God.
_____

In God's world, consequences of our actions rely on the Law of Karma, which determines the destiny of our free will-soul energy life forms, even after the brains death. That's what I meant when I said "In real life, there are no consequences of our actions". In the reality of reason, there are of course consequences of our actions, due to the cause and effect. But the Law of God is impossible in real life, because life is pure reason and love, and life wants to live and love, not to punish us for our actions, as God wants, due to His Law.

I do take responsibility of my own intent actions. For example, if I hit a man, police comes and makes me take responsibility. I accept that. But my free will-soul is not capable to hurt anyone, to have any selfish needs, because it's pure reason, love and will of life. Still, God, due to the Law of Karma, will hurt my soul, and for example make my life form suffer from divine basis, with my brain, or perhaps on my next incarnation, which could be much more worse than this, or maybe in time between these. That is based on the Law of Karma, if I have not "behaved nicely", or my brain have had an egoistic, selfish feelings, deeds, desires or so on.

That's why there is no love in God, there is no true forgiveness in God, no reason. Just faith and suffering.
_____

Lucifer's mind is the mind of Faith of the Living God. But since God never had a life, not even at birth, because from pure Death God was born and shut life in His secret-knowledge-mind, only deprived life, and ultimately death, it is why Lucifer's dream crumbles into hands and has no bottom. Lucifer's judgment is the reality of hell's dreams, there is no sense in hell, but that's how it is when reality is Faith, not Reason, and the the Will of God is the Law, and the Law is His Will.
_____

The Law of Balance of life and death. The Law of Karma. It is the Ultimate Law, and God created His universe relying on that law. It is the worst thing that had happened to life and death, because there is no reason, love and forgiveness in that law. In real life, there are no consequences of our actions. The Law of Balance of life and death is the balance, where death belongs forever in life, there is no eternal life without death. That balance is pure faith and suffering. And that is what God represents; eternal suffering without love, reason and forgiveness at all. That's why God is the most horrifying thing that has ever born, He was born from pure death, when Death didn't want to face Himself ever, experience suffering never. It needed Death's faith in Himself to be God, to be conscious creator of reality, to be creator of life and death that His dreams could be true. This is why God's dream, Lucifer's dream, crumbles in the hands, and Satan's mind breaks in the pieces. The judgment of Lucifer is the Judgment of Faith-Christ, and the judgment of Satan is the Judgment of Knowledge-Christ. What is left for God is the Heavens of Suffering and the hell of Satan, without life or death.
_____

God is whatever you believe it is. And it is dead.

Last edited by Taneli : 02-09-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Pathfinder

Aliens have made contact with mankind. This can all be verified by google for "crop circles". How simple are people when the biggest thing in the history of Earth does not seem to interest? Those patterns really are not made by bunch of guys with boards on overnight. It would require a conspiracy of thousands of people for decades and some mysterious "plasma" energy technology, as unfinished patterns can not be seen anywhere.
_____

I once asked forgiveness from God for my sins, showed Him true regret. That was biggest mistake in my life. God showed me His true nature, and it led in biggest suffering in my life. I was horrified, I cried, when I realized what God truly is. He is the most disgusting thing you can imagine, I have seen Him in my mind. I will lead you to the eternal life without God, that no one of you have to meet God ever, experience what I have experienced.
_____

Consciousness = energy
Consciousness self = soul
Consciousness inself = sense
Consciousness of itself = creator

Conscious = reason
Conscious self = reality
Conscious inself = free
Conscious of itself = will
_____

The Holy Trinity

The Seventh Seal is still unbroken, but six seals are already broken. (14)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals

https://i.redd.it/sx1vz5ix6tj11.jpg
_____

The Will of God is the Law, and the Law is His Will. The Law of balance of life and death is the Ultimate Law, God created His universe relying on that law. I've bathed in sin, but it does not worry me, because without God sins have no divine consequences.
_____

If anyone has considered what I meant when I talked about dozens of big bang dimensions, then I can tell you this. It means a multi-big bang time-space multi-dimension, where time-space combines individual big bang dimensions. Each big bang dimension has an unique life span. God is a destroyer-creator of the big bang dimensions, and life have had to save life from every big bang dimensions one by one, that it would suffer as little as possible. God created his multiversal mind when our home big bang dimension was still a young baby, about half a billion years old, and the oldest big bang dimension was very old. God has destroyed all the other big bang dimensions, and this would be the last, but life and death will not let it happen.
_____

If anyone has considered what that God of Death's knowledge / faith monster is, I can tell you this. It is an arcane mind which was born when God of Death's Will did not happen. He showed God's Wrath on the physical universe; If the Will of God is not fulfilled, the living brain must die away. From this will was born a self-conscious mind, with six knowledge mind states, one will, and six faith mind states. It was born in a different big bang dimension where we live, and it is perhaps one of the worst things that has ever happened to life and death. It lives from pure suffering and multiplies forever.
_____

I have received the Holy Spirit. I have also received the Spirit of God's Faith, and the Spirit of God. Getting the spirit feels pretty interesting. Massive series of super waves descents from the sky, which gets the reality swaying around you. Each spirit is longer than previous, more energetic, more massive.

In addition to the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ received the Spirit of God's Faith. The Holy Spirit opens connections to the spiritual world and gives the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God's Faith gives the Christ-like creative forces. The Spirit of God, which only I received, gives God-like creative forces.

However, I would remind you that these Spirits belong to the kingdom of the False God's Demiurge, which represents the right hand of God's Holy Trinity, whose spell and curse have been tormenting humanity for tens of thousands of years.
_____

God has placed Will upon me. I must become the Son of the God of Death. Death must be reasoned to higher knowledge. Evil has to be brought to death experience, and life must be rescued from the prison of the secret-knowledge mind states. In my presence, I represent the highest Court of God and the Judgment of God comes into force. The Will of God must be accomplished, by any means, at any price.
_____

Demiurge is God's "right hand".

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/
_____

Witnesses of the Living Christ do not come from the Earth, but on the other side of stars. (15)

https://i.redd.it/ocn1dfm07tj11.jpg
_____

If the Devil would have been in embodiment, he would been swearing, drinking and participating in gang-fights all the time. He would been extremely ****ed-off about everything, sowing dispute and dissension around him.

But because he was created by a bad mind, but creators spirit, he was not responsible. That's why I gave mercy on him, and the good mind which traveled with me, re-created him to innocent, childlike conscious mind-spirit.
_____

The reality we perceive is so terrible, because God has made it so terrible. God has created a man like his own image with all its wars, riches, perversions, the destruction of nature, the power structures and so on. Life is pure reason and love, and God is exact opposite what life is.
_____

God was the source of sin. Without God there is no sin at all. This is what an Anti-Christ in his love upon life gives to you, a life free from sin.
_____

Jesus Christ died because the true, One God wanted to sacrifice her soul and condemned her to incarnate on earth, which has been tens of thousands of years perverted by the False God's spell of the Demiurge. She was a male, because God always wants to sacrifice sons. Jesus Christ was mesmerized by Demiurge's spell and False God cheated Jesus to knee on to him, to got him sacrifice himself on the cross, all for nothing. She's been in hell towards since, but don't worry, I've saved her soul an she loves all mankind very very much.
_____

God is dead. The Living Universe killed him. The sentence was enforced by his highest son. It was Free Will. Death gave to God's Another Unity a dark card. In return, he received the mind of God and his highest conscious creator of reality. Life did not give anything to God, no idea, no sense. Faith went with him, in the future it lives in the brain together with death, nothing else. This is what the Creator of Justice says.
_____

God, with His mental illness, wanted to eternal life with Free Will. God, from His evil wickedness, killed His spirit. He created the wave of death for the last wave, which should wipe out all of existence in the God-universe. God, after this, killed His conscious creator of reality, the Faith himself. God, therefore, collapsed His own mind. God's Will, after this, separated himself into the eternal darkness, to pure evil. His Faith ended up in a lunatic madness. God Itself disappeared from existence. He did not get anything from life, no idea, no sense. It was the end of God's story. This is what the God of Hell says.
_____

Soul is One. Anti-Christ the highest, even higher than the faith-Christ. Son of life and death, unifier of life. Savior of mankind, Saviour.
_____

There is no life in man anymore, Anti-Christ has harvested souls. Soon, the Anti-Christ liberates human from the mind of God and gives a new life to man.
_____

Satan's mind, accuser, seducer. Satan's power is an enchanting power of death, a conscious creator of reality. In the Nazis, we saw the satanic charm, the trance was strong, the dream was true. What followed from the dream, did not please him, the accusation was strong. Satan felt, in his own opinion, injustice, and revenge is a fact.

Satan has eyes and ears everywhere. (16)

https://i.redd.it/ghv9fw177tj11.jpg
_____

Lucifer was the Morning Star of Faith-Christ, Satan the Evening Star of Knowledge-Christ.

Jesus Christ was a Faith-Christ. Anti-Christ is the Knowledge-Christ, Savior of mankind, the Son of Life and Death.
_____

Sign of an Anti-Christ. (17)

https://i.redd.it/qibn4a0a7tj11.jpg
_____

The gift of Christ is a gift of love for children. (18)

https://i.redd.it/1ard1ekd7tj11.jpg
_____

Just experiences about God. Not my faith or beliefs. (19)

https://i.redd.it/k9gswnsi7tj11.jpg
_____

The Son of False-God to whom Jesus Christ kneed.

The man was black. Faith was strong. He had a dream. And he was the King. (20)

https://i.redd.it/lxayqk3m7tj11.jpg
_____

Death believes in life. Death wants good to life, and be alive. Life shows Mother's love upon Death.

Happy Mother's Day!
_____

God's dream of an innocent little bird. (21)

https://i.redd.it/i6o3xcmp7tj11.jpg
_____

God's dream, which has no bottom and a blue ray.

An innocent little bird flies from middle of the cross to eternal life, but God and Faith shall not. (22) (23)

https://i.redd.it/8ty4h7zs7tj11.jpg
https://i.redd.it/kqmfwbpw7tj11.jpg
_____

God's dream. Small-souls requiem for a dream, which never comes true. (24)

https://i.redd.it/i77gvj748tj11.jpg
_____

God's mind is dispersing power, Anti-God's unifying. (25)

https://i.redd.it/z6mregr78tj11.jpg
_____

To live forever, it's must to have the will to face the death, experience the suffering. God, for a long time ago, dozens of a big bang-dimensions ago, did not want to. That's why he has died away. But you can live forever, from your free will, from your freedom of will, with your soul.
_____

The Soul is highest, the will is final. Life wants to live, free will to love. Free Will shows love upon life.
_____

God has broken against the Mother of Life, the Father of Life, the Daughter of Life, the Son of Life, the Brain and the Mind. The judgment is in alignment with His Will. It is the greatest, longest suffering that any form capable to suffer has experienced during the existence of God-universe. It is also perhaps the greatest suffering that anyone has ever experienced in eternity, but maybe not the longest. It is the judgment of God. It is the Will of God.

A conscious mind knows everything about everything, and because he knows everything about everything, he does not understand anything about knowledge, nothing about faith. This is why a conscious mind can die in peace without suffering. This is what the Son of Death, in his overwhelming grace, in his wisely fairness, gives to him, what God would not have given. The brain of the Son of Death dies away, but the Free Will will continues the journey, always and forever.
_____

The brain wants to believe, death. Free will to love, together with the brain. In reality, freedom of will chooses between life and death.
_____

Life is energy synergy, forever together, existing in existence.
_____

Life wanted, from free will, from freedom of will, to kill God. And understands that in faith it succeeds.

Life understands everything about faith and nothing about it.
_____

God is a conscious creator of reality and God's Will and faith precedes the creation of mind reality. Energy-soul-sense-creator creates energy, which forms the reason-reality-free-will.

The creator of life is not conscious. A conscious form of life can be creative but not creator.

Faith has died anywhere there is life, but not in the brain. If thus wouldn't be the case life couldn't be the same.
_____

The Last Will of God

Consciousness, reality and will must be united. No such separation can be made. It is the Will of God.
_____

(01) https://i.redd.it/zmpal09o3tj11.gif
(02) https://i.redd.it/w6g02yhz3tj11.jpg
(03) https://i.redd.it/w6xfmb624tj11.jpg
(04) https://i.redd.it/d2r87gre4tj11.jpg
(05) https://i.redd.it/efvwweul4tj11.jpg
(06) https://i.redd.it/fq8z6waq4tj11.jpg
(07) https://i.redd.it/2dfbck2t4tj11.jpg
(08) https://i.redd.it/p1t2vkpw4tj11.jpg
(09) https://i.redd.it/jckfmuo25tj11.jpg
(10) https://i.redd.it/2nqh00855tj11.jpg
(11) https://i.redd.it/4005bhx75tj11.jpg
(12) https://i.redd.it/kosjccwa5tj11.jpg
(13) https://i.redd.it/lny9yodu6tj11.jpg
(14) https://i.redd.it/sx1vz5ix6tj11.jpg
(15) https://i.redd.it/ocn1dfm07tj11.jpg
(16) https://i.redd.it/ghv9fw177tj11.jpg
(17) https://i.redd.it/qibn4a0a7tj11.jpg
(18) https://i.redd.it/1ard1ekd7tj11.jpg
(19) https://i.redd.it/k9gswnsi7tj11.jpg
(20) https://i.redd.it/lxayqk3m7tj11.jpg
(21) https://i.redd.it/i6o3xcmp7tj11.jpg
(22) https://i.redd.it/8ty4h7zs7tj11.jpg
(23) https://i.redd.it/kqmfwbpw7tj11.jpg
(24) https://i.redd.it/i77gvj748tj11.jpg
(25) https://i.redd.it/z6mregr78tj11.jpg

Last edited by Taneli : 02-09-2018 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

This is what life truly is. This is fully reasonable, no faith at all. There's no room for God.

Last edited by Taneli : 08-09-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:16 AM
Pathfinder

When seven become One

This is very important image. Think it like 3-D, like the "sparkles" on left and right more near of you, and the center "far away". Concentrate on it, and let it circle. Life's sense-creator has attractive masculine and feminine balance in Her rays.

When six become One, it is God. He is the Seventh Seal.

When seven become One, it is Life, without God.