Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 15-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Ascender
Red face Am I inviting him back? When I'm about to date another?

SO tonight i have this nice first date with this guy who is so much my match on paper. But my x is LITERALLY up by the FIRE in PARADISE. And we've not talked/argued in like two weeks. I don't know if he is even ok. He said he may go to Florida. I'm hoping he was gone many days ago.
I sent him an email and just asked if he was ok, and nothing else.

MCS
Old 20-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
SO tonight i have this nice first date with this guy who is so much my match on paper. But my x is LITERALLY up by the FIRE in PARADISE. And we've not talked/argued in like two weeks. I don't know if he is even ok. He said he may go to Florida. I'm hoping he was gone many days ago.
I sent him an email and just asked if he was ok, and nothing else.

MCS

It's usually not ideal to communicate with an ex at all because it's easy to slip into old habits.

The fire is an extreme variable in this situation but it depends on whether you would take the ex back if they met whatever emotional demands you are asking of them (or they of you).

You referring to the new date as good on paper isn't exactly oozing with praise - sounds more like an anti-ex instead of a natural draw for you.?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 21-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Ascender
We didn't really emotion based issues deep down.