Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 12-06-2011, 04:20 AM
Master
Wow ! This meditation is absolutely amazing ! It made so much sense. Its perfect for me. As I was reading it I was doing the meditation and before doing it I was feeling pretty out of it and after doing the meditation I feel totally cleansed. I took the pain in and released the joy.

Thank you Xan for sharing this wonderful meditation.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 12-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Master
How beautiful, Elfay, that you jumped right in!

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 04:29 AM
Master
It was as if it were made for me. I don't do meditations easily. I get too distracted and I was feel they are too complicated. This one just flowed .... like it was meant to be.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 12-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Natalia

Beautiful Xan

Bright Blessings
Old 20-06-2011, 07:33 PM
tragblack

There's also the practice of breathing good in and breathing good out.

I got the idea from Qigong. There is some kind of spinning wheel in the abdomen, like a chakra, that rotates nine times one way, giving out good energy, and nine times the other way, taking in good energy. Once activated, it stays and rotates until the end of one's life.
Old 23-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Tayopia

Talking wow

that was beautiful
Old 18-07-2011, 09:22 PM
SerpentQueen

I've been practicing this meditation for a few weeks and I wanted to share some of my experiences.

1) My neighbors argue a lot. When I hear them arguing, I do this simple exercise and what do you know... not only do I feel better, but their arguing stops!

2) My husband gets awfully testy when he's driving in traffic. The other day he was upset with bad drivers and he snapped at me. Without him realizing what I was doing, i did this meditation... and the next thing I know, I heard him sigh in and out, watched the tension go out of his own chest, and he reached over and squeezed my hand.

3) Yesterday we were on the beach and there was a child (around 2 years of age) crying -- it was probably past her nap time; sounded like a cranky cry to me. I did this meditation, and as soon as I was done the out breath, she stopped crying. Just like that. She did not even see me - her back was turned towards me and she was about 20 feet away.

4) Husband and I went to dinner. We were starving. We were seated but then nobody came around to take our order. Then a waiter appeared at the next table, and the customer at that table snapped at him, because he'd goofed her order. The waiter went hurrying away back to the kitchen -- without stopping at us, to say "be with you in a minute." My husband rolled his eyes at me, and muttered, "This isn't going to turn out well... maybe we should try another restaurant? Clearly the waiter is new." (My husband has a long history in the restaurant industry and he has a sense of these things).

So I said to him, "No, let's try the heart meditation on him. Except, when we breathe in, transform in your heart and breath out to him all your experience as a top-notch waiter." My husband humored me, and we both did the meditation together.

The waiter appeared a few minutes later, looking downtrodden, upset and unconfident. We smiled brightly at him, and gave our order. He frowned and informed me that the special I wanted was out... so I ordered something different.

The waiter leaves, and my husband once again rolls his eyes and says, "I have a bad feeling about this... " And I just smile and say, wait and see....

The waiter reappears promptly with bread and our drinks and with a big smile says "there's one last serving of the special!" I thank him and smile back at him, "That would be wonderful."

And the service continued to be excellent... and yes we gave him a generous tip.

Soooo.. give it a try!! It doesn't just affect you - it affects those around you, which is pretty dang cool.
Old 18-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
did this meditation... and the next thing I know, I heard him sigh in and out, watched the tension go out of his own chest, and he reached over and squeezed my hand.

What a beautiful share, SQ ~ but this one is the one that squeezed my heartstrings, thank you.

Old 18-07-2011, 10:24 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
What a beautiful share, SQ ~ but this one is the one that squeezed my heartstrings, thank you.

Let me just add that never happens with him. LOL. He stays stressed and angry until he finds a parking spot. I keep tell him he's going to give himself a heart attack one of these days. But, that day, he stayed calm all the way through the bumper-to-bumper traffic, through the city streets, while circling the block three times, until we found a space (which turned out to be a particularly good one, too -- it was July 4th so there was no guarantee we'd find a spot).

I long ago learned that when he gets in this state, it's best to just not talk. I practice meditating and zenning out. It's great practice too! I have learned to be this perfect zone of calm, his mental state can't reach me.

But this time... my mental state miraculously changed his. In 10 years, that's never happened.