Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-04-2012, 08:51 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1 Help getting rid of irrational fear

I am 99.9 percent convinced that I am who I've believed I am. Meaning I know I'm an incarnated angel.. nothing else makes sense or clicks the same way... But over the past 3 years I've considered going to a psychic just to see if they could confirm it somehow.. Tell me they see something or whatever. I've never gone because I'm genuinely afraid they will tell me I've been wrong. I don't think I could handle it if I found out I'm crazy or something.. I know it won't change my belief really, but the fear is keeping me from learning. It's holding me back and I know it. Has anyone else felt this fear? How did you deal with it if you did? I know it's not a rational fear, but it's there nonetheless.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Guide
This sounds like me three years ago so I can totally relate. I felt exactly the same way about wanting confirmation on who I am and feeling a fear that I was wrong all along about it.

You are a wonderful, loving being that has so much to offer the world. You don't need any type of confirmation from anyone else on who you are. Your higher self already knows exactly who you are and what you are here to do. We often times get so caught up in the details that we miss the big picture. Take time to discover more about yourself, and don't feel you have to define "who you are" at this time.

I did try to go to many different psychics to validate myself, but I've learned first hand that they don't have the answers either. I really have had to learn to trust in myself and let go of fear that I could be "wrong" about who I am or what I'm here to do.

Besides, with leaving ego out of it, all that really matters is what you can contribute to making the world a better place. Everything else doesn't really matter.

Don't let fear hold you back any longer. Let all of those irrational thoughts coming from your ego go and embrace a more positive, clearer way of thinking. Be confident in yourself. The only one holding you back is you. This means you have the power to overcome it.

You are a beautiful soul and the world is in need of your positive energy. Don't hide any longer, it's time to break free and be who you are here to be.

Love & Light!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 05-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Master

Am not sure what you fear?
Just because someone tells you are something or not do you believe them?

Trust your instinct..regardless we are all in human form and have to deal with it..

BTW I am a wise one.. I don't need confirmation, nor does it change who I am but just helps me understand why I am the way I am and why certain things happen to me.

The only thing that matters is that you are true to yourself. All these labels mean nothing in the big picture, they are just to define which I think is dangerous as nothing and no one is definitive in any aspect.

Let it go.. just be who you are and as an IA use that knowledge to understand why to act/react to certain things.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:04 PM
MaliMarie

Thank you so much for your advice.. It's not that their opinions will change how I feel, but I'm afraid to find out I'm crazy.. Irrational I know, but doubt has been my greatest obstacle so far.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Leonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
... I know I'm an incarnated angel...

This is the bit that matters. You don't need confirmation from anyone (although it's often nice ). I think the difficulty might be that you are perhaps thinking in terms of human "hierarchies" and therefore wonder "who are YOU to be an incarnated angel?". It's a kind of inverted humility. You don't want to feel as though you are setting yourself above everyone else, or claiming yourself to be special, or blowing your own trumpet.

But everyone on earth is special and here for a reason! That yours might well be (and most likely is, according to your own inner-call) that you are an incarnated angel is perfectly normal. The earth is currently covered in angels and all manner of ethereal beings here to help.

I'd say accept it, be it, try to find out what you're "meant" to be doing because of it. Listen to that knowledge you have about yourself.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Gofa

One point you made was being afraid of "being crazy". No one who fears and worries about being crazy is ever crazy. Crazy people never care or give it a thought
As to being an angel, whatever you are is you the I am bit. Right now that is in human form. In the past angelic form. Your form is not you it just houses you, it's a body a vehicle
I have memories of being a thing far from human form. We all have our histories and they are wide ranging
Don't go check if you are or not. You might get some plonker that cant see the wood fom the trees.
If you feel so intensely just accept it and let the fear seep away Tell your angel bits how lovely they are and how you appreciate such a history
We are all unique and it is lovely to appreciate that.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:38 AM
10C

Fear Not

Hi there,
Rest assured that within a world full of fear and "negative insanity", you are a beacon of light. What makes light workers, earth angels, who we are, is the we light the way to make order out of chaos, and bring joy back into the lives of others. Some may want to call our idealism, insanity, but it is far from it. Just trust in your light, and continue to do the light work. You are not alone and your Guardians will assist you when you need it. If you ever need some help just ask. We are here for you as well. Remember that any positive change starts with a good idea. You are full of good ideas. So just follow your dreams.
Love and Light,
10C