Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Master
Wanna go to a realm of war and fire?

From what I understand about astral projection, theres an unlimited amount of places you can imagine and go. Since I believe anger is one of the main human emotions, it seems logical to me to have behaviors and coping mechanisms for dealing with anger. A realm of darkness and fear... eugh.. havent tried that one yet haha, I ought to follow my own advice though and try it tonight >_< lol

One thing I've noticed about this place, this astral battle world, is there are two kinds of enemies. other spirits who come to battle, and one can battle with their self. battling other spirits is modest fun at best, to battle ones self is the ultimate challenge. I was doing battle with a 30% version of myself and it kept me on my toes.

I'm sharing this idea, this astral suggestion, because in my understanding not everyone is a tame person and not everyone wants to go to a land of fairy tale and rainbows. Some of us are warriors, and don't want our warrior suppressed, nor learn passive aggression.

Some of the lessons I've learned in this place are about masculinity, protecting what I stand for, defense vs aggression, humility. The lessons are not exclusively learned in this place, or from this place, this place is like homework. the lesson is learned elsewhere, and here the lessons are re-learned through mental experience instead of physical.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Deactivated Account
some of us, you are only describing the learned things. even the some of us who fight, you will find later crying in a wheelchair without legs, regretting to have made a wrong decisions, by fighting a battle which, in truth, was unnecessary.

See, the universe is peaceful, only because some humans think it is not, it does not change the fact that the Peace is there, and that, what God makes is Eternally good.

When you visit the realm of darkness and fear, then make sure that you have the Light with you, or you will confuse yourself with the darkness.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Interesting way of looking at it.

I've never been one for fighting/attacking/hurting anything. Instead, my 'weapon' is magic. I can't be bothered wasting all that energy (whether it's astral, mental or etheric energy) spending half the night running around wearing myself out. Seems a waste of time too. I'm sure I'd end up frustrated, thinking what was the point of that?!

And I rarely, if ever, get rainbows or fairy tales.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
some of us, you are only describing the learned things. even the some of us who fight, you will find later crying in a wheelchair without legs, regretting to have made a wrong decisions, by fighting a battle which, in truth, was unnecessary.

See, the universe is peaceful, only because some humans think it is not, it does not change the fact that the Peace is there, and that, what God makes is Eternally good.

When you visit the realm of darkness and fear, then make sure that you have the Light with you, or you will confuse yourself with the darkness.

having your astral legs cut off ain't so bad, as long as a person learns the lesson that made them desire to experience having their legs cut off.

For me, my lessons surrounding agression, fire, fighting, etc. Do not include a negative reaction to the fighting, they usually include a feeling of being able to protect myself and those I love.

I don't think the universe is peaceful, I believe in Chaos, although i would like to think that order is stronger, and that God upholds order.

Hmmn. seems you also have something mistaken.

I said realm of fire and war. not darkness and fear.

They are different places.

To astrally project into a realm of war, feels like adrenaline. To die there doesn't mean true death, it means immediate rebirth in the same place but in a different scene. Like a dream that changes scenery.

to astrally project into a realm of fear, anxiety, and darkness, well it feels like fear obviously.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Interesting way of looking at it.

I've never been one for fighting/attacking/hurting anything. Instead, my 'weapon' is magic. I can't be bothered wasting all that energy (whether it's astral, mental or etheric energy) spending half the night running around wearing myself out. Seems a waste of time too. I'm sure I'd end up frustrated, thinking what was the point of that?!

And I rarely, if ever, get rainbows or fairy tales.

Welp. all I can say is some people don't just sit around on the battlefields and get slapped around. From what I've experienced it's mutual combat, we are not beating the weak, we are fighting those who are our equal in strength. attempting to get stronger, just like in real life.

that's too bad, rainbows and fairy tales are wondrous. As mentally simulating and rejuvenating as fighting in my opinion.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Master
Also it's funny you say waste that energy, because as time goes on we are constantly draining energy.

I'm simply directing my energy (via thought direction) into what I want to experience. I'm not using any more, or any less, than I use with the passing of every second, be that passing while asleep, awake, washing dishes, etc. I use the same energy to feel consciousness at every second of every day.

Using "powers" is simply redirecting the energy that is constantly being used. I don't use any more or less.

and when I get hungry or tired, (ergo, my energy is depleted) then I go refuel it. I'm never afraid my powers will weaken or evaporate.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:07 AM
Deactivated Account
You have to look out of the Box.

When i say darkness and fear i mean the same thing, darkness = fear. Even war and fire are the same as fear.

Quote:
Hmmn. seems you also have something mistaken.

I said realm of fire and war. not darkness and fear.

They are different places.

They may be different places, but as long as you remain in fear you will not recognize that they are the same.
Why do i tell you that you are in fear ? - Because you know of such things.

If you start thinking outside the box, then you will only recognize that you were in darkness.

In Light you would not do things which you do in darkness. And it is in Light where you want to be.

And a little light you can gain when you see the reasons why you want to go there:

Ask yourself what are you Entertaining by going there ?
Ask yourself what is Entertained by such horrifying pictures ? And Why ?

Then look at the world arround you ? is it the same as the imagined pictures or is it different ?

If it is the same, then you can be sure that you are in this dark box.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:23 AM
Guide
Well astral is very rare happening till you try again & again like eaglets try flying again & again till they success. Astral never been my subject.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Well astral is very rare happening till you try again & again like eaglets try flying again & again till they success. Astral never been my subject.

I agree, when I made the post I might not have even been astral projecting then. It could have been vivid mental thoughts but I've always had a weak sensation of astral body. lately I've begun to figure out what a strong sense of the astral body is, a connection so strong that when my astral body moves, my physical body feels it. When my astral body is hit, I feel a little something, when i touch something, I feel something. Etc. And when I see something fear inducing, i feel fear!

I actually never felt fear in astral form until recently, so maybe telling people about realms of fire and fighting is not such a good idea.

then again, this is all just theory. We might just be experiencing images in our head that make our bodies feel things, "astral projection" might just be a deep form of concentration or meditation.

I personally like to think that it is a form of actual transportation and that through our mind we can reach astral places. I'm a dreamer.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You have to look out of the Box.

When i say darkness and fear i mean the same thing, darkness = fear. Even war and fire are the same as fear.

They may be different places, but as long as you remain in fear you will not recognize that they are the same.
Why do i tell you that you are in fear ? - Because you know of such things.

If you start thinking outside the box, then you will only recognize that you were in darkness.

In Light you would not do things which you do in darkness. And it is in Light where you want to be.

And a little light you can gain when you see the reasons why you want to go there:

Ask yourself what are you Entertaining by going there ?
Ask yourself what is Entertained by such horrifying pictures ? And Why ?

Then look at the world arround you ? is it the same as the imagined pictures or is it different ?

If it is the same, then you can be sure that you are in this dark box.

Hmmn. well I can definitely see the reasoning behind painting a more positive picture of the world, which I have come to do recently and it's nice. But I also stand by my previous logic.

I think astral projection can be useful as a way to blow off emotional steam.

example. I had a stressful day, I want to blow off some anger. I let my mind wander and pretty soon it's breaking rocks, smashing trees, maybe fighting some people with a daibo (long staff), maybe fighting crane style vs jaguar style, maybe a kung fu 3 way, eagle, crane, dragon, or a kung fu fiesta 4 way, snake, monkey, jaguar..panda? Ok now ive gone too far and am quoting kung fu panda.

------------------------

Also a Buddha would say even in darkness one can become enlightened.

so there! don't need your light!!

-----------------

Why am I entertained by going there?
Well I've come to grow past calling myself a warrior. Now I know the truth, i WANT to be a warrior, and once I realized that I realized how exhausting that was and let it up.

So to answer your question in present tense, I'm not entertained by going there, or astral projecting anywhere to be exact. I've done it, its fun, now I need to pay the bills.

Why am I entertained by horrifying images?

they are not horrifying to me apparently.

I called this a focused meditation on anger right, well in my opinion anger is one of the main human emotions, and its better to let it out than keep it in. One of the ways that I harmlessly redirect anger from inside myself to outside myself is through astral projection.

nobody gets hurt when I smash astral rocks or fight imaginary demons, and sometimes I learn a lesson or two, its a win win in my opinion.