Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Master

what does 999 mean?

i always see triple numbers, but lately i have been seeing 999 more than any other triple number sequence.
i saw 999 on two different car tags today. please help me to understand what 999 means... im already familiar with doreen virtue's work, but i think the triple numbers mean more than what she says!
please offer your knowledge, opinions or guesses.....
im wondering what my angels or guides are trying to tell me.
Old 20-09-2011, 01:38 AM
tooqute2nv

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...p/numbers.html

I found this site a little while back, and I think it is much more interesting than Doreen Virtue's book.
Old 20-09-2011, 01:57 AM
Clover Fairy

I love Doreen Virtue's book, the numbers I see in my life always correspond to what is going on.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Master

thanks.....im just really wanting to know the truth behind these triple number sequences.....its been happening for too long now, to not know the truth... you know? maybe its just something as simple as our guides and angels letting us know they are with us....but i think its more.........
any other ideas?
Old 12-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Master

does anybody have an idea as to what 999 means?
im still seeing this number sequence all the time, along with 555.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:21 AM
mallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
does anybody have an idea as to what 999 means?
im still seeing this number sequence all the time, along with 555.

Hi Rena,

You are very lucky to see these numbers! The reason I am saying this is because I specifically asked God and the angels to show me that if I am getting out of my job and all kinds of old worn out things this year that I wanted to see 999, 555, 888 and even 55 on clocks, license plates, internet, etc and I do see it all the time.

What it means (even in numerology 9's mean endings and 5's mean change, moving, freedom) is that something is either ending or will end in your life and it could be a job, home, relationship or marriage. But, don't worry - whatever leaves your life is for your highest good and something even better and more joyful will replace it. So many of us are trapped in old-worn out stagnant conditions and even relationships that have run their course and it is time to leave the old and embrace the new.

I do angel oracle readings for myself and one of the decks I use is the magical messages from the fairies deck and the card - "Goodbye to the old - Hello to the new" constantly appears! So it is fitting that I, too see 999, 888, 555 and 55 all over.

999 can also mean that you are too start doing your lifes work and what you came down here to do. But the best thing to do is to tune into your gut feeling about this number as well. The angels will repeatedly show you a number until you see it and get it.

The one thing I ALWAYS notice is when I am getting very depressed and discouraged over the little results I am seeing with my visualization is the number 22 and even 222 and that just means to keep up the good work that my manifestation is about to appear and that the angels are working behind the scenes getting everything ready. When I am not depressed I do not seem to see these numbers as often. So a lot of times the angels will send you hope and encouragement!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Master

hi mallie......
yes, it's a wonderful feeling to see these numbers on a regular basis...
it lets me know that im not alone....
i also get that message "Out with the old, in with the new" a lot! especially here lately.....i get that message in all kinds of ways....
i think my home situation is going to be changing very soon....

i also notice a lot more 222's when i start being sad and depressed....and it does help me when i see it....
Old 12-10-2011, 05:26 PM
SerpentQueen

For me, 555 means "Big change coming" and 999 means "endings." Endings are nothing to fear. Something has to end for a new beginning to begin.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Master

well im seeing 555 and 999 sooo much here lately!!!
have you actually had a big change occur after seeing 555 a lot?
Old 06-01-2012, 02:59 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
well im seeing 555 and 999 sooo much here lately!!!
have you actually had a big change occur after seeing 555 a lot?

Yes, but it doesn't necessarily happen immediately (as in, the very next day or week). My assumption is that these numbers are indicating that steps towards a big change are in process. For example, I was seeing 555 and 999's like crazy all throughout May, but the big change/ending did not occur until July. I don't want to say what this change was but let's just say it's something that required lots of finagling and coordination by the universe to make it happen, and it was not just BIG, but aspects were nothing short of a miracle.

Likewise I began to see the numbers again in October. In this case, the change came faster: I wound up with a new boss because the old one resigned. His resignation came as a shock -- even he never thought he'd leave but he was made an irresistible offer. Turns out he was only approached about another job two weeks earlier -- the same weeks that I was seeing the numbers.

These numbers indicate that events are conspiring to bring change into your life, usually it is change that you have requested via your focused intentions. Without getting into too much detail I can see how the universe has been working step by step to do just that for me.